Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36306 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by okoroemeka(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot
accept the fact that ritual killings is a problem in the west so you can better find a solution,the igbos acknowledged that mkpurumiri is a problem in the southeast and the whole town unions and local vigilant groups are battling it by waging a complete and total war on it,why attack someone that says ondo state is dangerous?don't you know that butchering and selling of human parts is now commercialized and going on in an industrial scale in that location?or are you the proverbial ostrich that's hide his head in the sand while leaving the body for the leopard,what is wrong if the igbos come to your region with polythene bag and go back with cars and houses?does it not show that you are blind and indifferent to the opportunities in your region that are wasting and begging to be tapped,when you don't have enough land,natural resources and easy access to government loot and still have the will to live a better life you will task your mindset to see and turn water into wine,we try to make the best from any bad situation that's our life story.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.

Ungrateful lot
Did you give him a helping hand when he came to Lagos with polythene bag or you are just downright jealous of him?

How is he ungrateful?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
MotiveU:

As in tinubu to do what??
To help give you Nnamdi COWnu
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
accept the fact that ritual killings is a problem in the west so you can better find a solution,the igbos acknowledged that mkpurumiri is a problem in the southeast and the whole town unions and local vigilant groups are battling it by waging a complete and total war on it,why attack someone that says ondo state is dangerous?don't you know that butchering and selling of human parts is now commercialized and going on in an industrial scale in that location?or are you the proverbial ostrich that's hide his head in the sand while leaving the body for the leopard,what is wrong if the igbos come to your region with polythene bag and go back with cars and houses?does it not show that you are blind and indifferent to the opportunities in your region that are wasting and begging to be tapped,when you don't have enough land,natural resources and easy access to government loot and still have the will to live a better life you will task your mindset to see and turn water into wine,we try to make the best from any bad situation that's our life story.
The only reason why thatfairguy1 commented on this thread is because it's a church involved. He only came to mock christians. He's a Christian hater without borders.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Did you give him a helping hand when he came to Lagos with polythene bag or you are just downright jealous of him?

How is he ungrateful?

If wasn't given a helping hand will he still have a skull right now!? undecided

Awon developers fc that can't develop their region.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2022
nazicartel:
I don't know about Lagos but when my cousin was the chairman or whatever of one big market in River State. Omoh, I came to realize that even people selling minor things do pay dues too. One of the fmr commissioners then also told me that all these minor finances also help the govt to cater for state needs. So what I'm trying to say is that those Lagos hawkers might also be paying some dues
You only pay dues when you hawk in a market.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I'm talking about your parents heads that are not worth more than 25k
Have you harvested your Osu people's heads today is my question?
Okay,you are still eating one of your baby factory delicacies.Kontinu.It is culturally Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Tinubu is a thief, drug lord and weed smoker.

We can't vote such person
You vote is not needed. He is your next president either you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Blaqroman0000: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2022
The name of the church?
Were it's located in osun?
People or suspects or even the pastor?

Without any of this things stated... Believe the story at your own peril...
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

One criminal spotted
You don dey fear abi!? Drop your address you online warrior.
E—diot.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Raphaprayergrou: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
see another mumu
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by wellmax(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2022
For a minutes, just imagine that the kids where found close to a mosque in Kaduna. Imagine how hot this space will be.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oya na.... let's see how many of your properties are there
I don't build on a cursed land cheesy
red mud everywhere with fake building materials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by brightonos24: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Church’s Underground Cell In Ondo
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LZlDD_nK28
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Adek15(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
lol. What a clown

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by luminouz(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Lol...the kids were not kidnapped. Where dafuq did these news outlets get that?

This issue happened very close to my house sef.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by SlavaUkraini: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
West is safe grin
I told them in the other thread, Ondo state is one of the deadliest states to reside in Nigeria.

Say No to Online Tribal Warfare and Bigotry.

It will not take Nigeria anywhere.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by debola27(f): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today
Hey! It is when you people want to do ojoro that you call Lagos a no Man's land. Lagos isn't a no Man's land o. Those of us that have origins in Lagos know ourselves well. Lagos is western Nigeria, for Yoruba's and Aworis. It is not your land. You're just a visitor
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Emmy000seun(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Will you shut up tongue you this keyboard warrior...if them cheakmate you now e fit be say na where ipob and filani dey have day time operation you come from..stop splitting trash abeg..it's on Sunday morning..say what you know..one of the deadliest kor, tell me where is safe in this country...mumu comment..all in the name of like..
DispatcherLagos:
West is safe grin
I told them in the other thread, Ondo state is one of the deadliest states to reside in Nigeria.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by debola27(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2022
luminouz:
Lol...the kids were not kidnapped. Where dafuq did these news outlets get that?

This issue happened very close to my house sef.
So what happened? What were they doing in the church's basement?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Difrent: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today

Nobody taxes traffic gala and satchet water sellers....not even in Lagos

Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Handsum64: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Churches
Those are ingredients for rituals to draw more members
Prosperity by any means
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by debola27(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Tomilola360:
No one is blaming christianity for this. Hypocritical beings grin
If it happened in a mosque, they'll start cursing all Muslims. Hypocrites. All of them

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2022
okoroemeka:

Ritual killi
Emmy000seun:
Will you shut up tongue you this keyboard warrior...if them cheakmate you now e fit be say na where ipob and filani dey have day time operation you come from..stop splitting trash abeg..it's on Sunday morning..say what you know..one of the deadliest kor, tell me where is safe in this country...mumu comment..all in the name of like..

Ritual killings originated from Igboland with Otokoto and Okija and it is even more rampant now that a lot of Igbos are fleeing their homes.
The runaway Igbo ritualists are the cause of rituals in the SW.
Even Umahi said 11 million Igbo ritualists have escaped to the SW. cheesy

EXCLUSIVE: Community Residents In South-East Nigeria, Others Desert Homes Over Rise In Ritual Killings
People were being hacked to death and their bodies mutilated by unknown persons, who go away with vital organs..

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Emmy000seun(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Carry your tax and go and pay it to your state government to develop her region like Lagos too and stop disturbing the peace of Lagos..even your street in Lagos don't know you exist talkless of your local govt..go and develop your area or you go and kill lizard for your herbalist over there as that what you where known for... useless talk from you..I hate people that think from their anus as if their region is safe..do you know the killer of gulak is from your useless region?? But I remember then you people were saying it's Fulani and they want to cause commotion so they can assume is igbos..I don't blame you, you people has hatred for yourself so who am I...if you want to argue, do that with your reasoning from your upstairs and not downstairs thanks...
DispatcherLagos:

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by plantist: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Mumu! Wetin concern you. We no want you for West, go back to your criminal infested region.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Handsum64: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2022
They will play down the complicity of the church and the pastors in this now.
Hypocrites
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Diligent1(f): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I can give you my address to come help me go....if you've got the balls.internet wailers are all dying by day, do you want to join them?
anything you wish me goes back to you
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Ezmans: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote [b]APC.[/b]d
if this happened in south east you people I'll be shouting babe factory, ipob but it's happen in your back yard everyone is quite
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Emmy000seun(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Don't mind the motherfucker..how I wish they give them their Biafra they agitate and see how they will still be fighting and killing their self..I have not see region that has hatred for their self..how will they be able to live peacefully with others.. [color=#006600][/color]..they will come a be splitting rubbish..they are like mosquito sucking you and still has hatred for you..
Putinofrussia:

Ritual killi

Ritual killings originated in Igboland with Otokoto and Okija and it is even more rampant now that a lot of Igbos are fleeing their homes.
The runaway Igbo ritualists are the cause of rituals in the SW.
Even Umahi said 11 million Igbo ritualists have escaped to the SW. cheesy

EXCLUSIVE: Community Residents In South-East Nigeria, Others Desert Homes Over Rise In Ritual Killings
People were being hacked to death and their bodies mutilated by unknown persons, who go away with vital organs..

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Ungrateful lot

Na your papa energy he carry work for Lagos? Are you the one paying his taxes? Your are just a slave to politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics) / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.