Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36317 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Well in that context, i agree with you, peaceful co existent, develpment is what matters. for example, when i was in the north, my boss, a yoruba man established one of the biggest and best private school that really set the standard of education in the state and other companies that created lot employments and development .
DispatcherLagos:

I particularly don't think there's any thing wrong in a place being regarded to as "no man's land" all I crave is let the co-owners be investors and assets to the land and not the other way round. Check out countries that are open to migrants and those that are not.. you will agree with me that the former always tops in development

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Electorate: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today

You are always quick to call Lagos a no-man's-land as if your ancestors founded Lagos, Biafra is not a no-man's-land abi?

Can't you see that the word Eko is in igbo and igbo and hausa language are used in Lagos Secretariat and all Lagos logos and inscription?

Ungrateful lots, no wonder your region will always remain backward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
Well in that context, i agree with you, peaceful co existent, develpment is what matters. for example, when i was in the north, my boss, a yoruba man established one of the biggest and best private school that really set the standard of education in the state and other companies that created lot employments and development .
That's true. Permit to rephrase my initial comment " Lagos is home to all positive minded people" just like every other state in the country
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Electorate: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I particularly don't think there's any thing wrong in a place being regarded to as "no man's land" all I crave is let the co-owners be investors and assets to the land and not the other way round. Check out countries that are open to migrants and those that are not.. you will agree with me that the former always tops in development

There's nothing like co-owner, go and develope your region. Lagos is a Yoruba land same way Biafraland belongs to the Igbo's...don't be trying to claim what doesn't belong to you, that's stealing.

Btw, some of your people don't even know the road to their village again, some have never visited their village, visit your village and stop claiming another man's land.

If the Yorubas were not accommodating alot of you won't get to were you are now in life and instead of you people to be grateful and show some respect to the Yorubas you all throw insults at them at any given chance...the Igbo's are the most ungrateful tribe in Nigeria...alot of you have businesses in the North yet you call the Fulanis/Hausa"s Cows...

Bitter souls from the East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Samunique(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Pastor!

kidnapped children!

Church Underground!

What's happening here

Dear, na so we see am o !

Now ask yourself, what's the name of the pastor ? No name

What's is the name of the church ? No name.

What kind of country for God sake !

Doesn't the church have a name

This country is gone I tell you !

Don't you think this also is another drama ?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Samunique(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
lilfresh96:
Can we call them Christian terrorists now ?? embarassed

It's high time Nigerians stand up against terrorisms of any kind

God protect Nigeria from her enemies
Pls what's the name of the church and the pastor ?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Airboom: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na skull mining as usual
ThatFairGuy1:
Pastor!

kidnapped children!

Church Underground!

What's happening here
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Airboom: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say,is it a crime that Igbos make it every in Nigeria, why not you Yorubas try and stop claiming Lagos boy
Electorate:

There's nothing like co-owner, go and develope your region. Lagos is a Yoruba land same way Biafraland belongs to the Igbo's...don't be trying to claim what doesn't belong to you, that's stealing.

Btw, some of your people don't even know the road to their village again, some have never visited their village, visit your village and stop claiming another man's land.

If the Yorubas were not accommodating alot of you won't get to were you are now in life and instead of you people to be grateful and show some respect to the Yorubas you all throw insults at them at any given chance...the Igbo's are the most ungrateful tribe in Nigeria...alot of you have businesses in the North yet you call the Fulanis/Hausa"s Cows...

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Electorate:

I was discussing with someone more intelligent and exposed than you. If you aren't comfortable with Igbos you see in your supposed land I dare you to start chasing them away.....or be consumed by your iberiberism
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot

You talk as if the west don't leave in other regions, ode
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot

You talk as if the west don't live or stay in other regions or countries. Foolish soul
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Electorate: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Airboom:
Shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say,is it a crime that Igbos make it every in Nigeria, why not you Yorubas try and stop claiming Lagos boy

Typical okoro boy, always bitter...this could be as a result of the bombardment of your ancestors during the civil war, it surely has modified your DNA to the sadist you Igbo's are today.

DispatcherLagos should also go and be doing his dispatching work in Biafraland and leave Lagos (a Yorubaland) alone, go and develop your region. Na by force to come hustle for Lagos?

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

That's true. Permit to rephrase my initial comment " Lagos is home to all positive minded people" just like every other state in the country
you are right, you sound like a one brilliant, positive minded person.kudos

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
you are right, you sound like a one brilliant, positive minded person.kudos
I know you are one intelligent, easy going person. Nice rubbing minds with you here bro
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Christian hater?

So you've joined the WAILING WAILERS. SMH
Gandollaar:
The only reason why thatfairguy1 commented on this thread is because it's a church involved. He only came to mock christians. He's a Christian hater without borders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nah your papa energy!

While you're slave to Ipob Terrorist.

He should have stayed in Alaigbo and use your papa energy to work if Ipob would let him succeed with their madness.

That peaceful atmosphere he enjoyed here is what he's still abusing.

Ungrateful lot.

Ninisun:

Na your papa energy he carry work for Lagos? Are you the one paying his taxes? Your are just a slave to politicians.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
How's that an Insult if she could also address my papa in such manner?

Hypocrisy kee u there if you report me and refused to report her
wickedJezibel:
[b]myn.d44 lalasticl.ala Se.un Domini.que
Rule 2
always insulting people's parents cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Arielle: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

Person wey dey sell gala for traffic dey pay tax?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I know you are one intelligent, easy going person. Nice rubbing minds with you here bro
i'm humbled by your words , thank you

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
i'm humbled by your words , thank you
Thanks so much for your time. Eko onibaje
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Thanks so much for your time. Eko onibaje
amen

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Since you left your Abule to Lagos, have you ever crossed River Niger?

I have been to all SW states, apart from Lagos with a multiplier effect on Ogun, which other of your enclaves knows civilization?
Cross River Niger to a cursed land of the flati.noz!? undecided
What do you have to offer!?— ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Awon developers fc go and develop your dry land.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

Cross River Niger to a cursed land of the flati.noz!? undecided
What do you have to offer!?— ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Awon developers fc go and develop your dry land.
Ewu travel and see. Ara oko.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Ewu travel and see. Ara oko.
Odé.. I have travelled to the North the south but certainly not to your dry land.
Get that flati.noz.

You know why!?— 'cause Your land is cursed.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

Odé.. I have travelled to the North the south but certainly not to your dry land.
Get that flati.noz.

You know why!?— 'cause Your land is cursed.
North is your original home because you are first loyal to the caliphate before your miserable Abule. Ewu .
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Athemisia: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
North is your original home because you are first loyal to the caliphate before your miserable Abule. Ewu .
Werey!
Better to befriend a northerner than flati.noz.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by shegz24(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today

Then why not go back to your state where you wont pay tax.

In fact, you can open for business on Monday if you like.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by ismodiwa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Religion of peace

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by dataking: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2022
See how they are not making hateful comments now about Christianity, if it were to be kidnapped kids in a mosque, this thread would have been filled with a 1000 hate filled comments. Bigots and hypocrites
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Banbanna(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2022
What sort of person would say "they are transporting casualties", referring to the adopters and adopted as if they're dead or fell to something tragic? These are bunch of criminals who take pleasure in preying on the gullible and vulnerable ones in the society. Thank God that the police got to them before something worse started happening to those helpless kids.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by MindHacker9009(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / Another Fallen Hero(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.