Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo (36301 Views)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Alpharey: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Tomilola360:
No one is blaming christianity for this. Hypocritical beings grin

A Muslim spotted. Don't worry. Na Boko Haram hired the ware house grin grin
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Raph82(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Half-baked news just full everywhere
What's the name of the church?
Who pastors the church?
Is the church registered with the government?
All this info should be in the writeup, you don't just break news with scanty info just because you want to be the first to report it, you must do your homework well to make the writeup newsworthy.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Pastor!
#kidnapped children
#Church Underground!
#Christianity
#What's going on?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Putinofrussia: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I can give you my address to come help me go....if you've got the balls.internet wailers are all dying by day, do you want to join them?
Go back and develop Igboland.
Only Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.The videos are all over the internet.
Go and develop Igboland.They need you there.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by excess4luv: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

Person wey dey sell gala for traffic dey pay tax?

Face the issue at hand and stop digressing.
It happened in Ondo state where worshippers were shot just last month, and nothing happened. This issue will still die naturally
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Sardauna24(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/scores-of-kidnapped-children-rescued-from-underground-of-church-in-ondo/
were are those Religious and Tribalism bigotry? Accusing and insulting ISLAM and NORTHERNERS...how far? God will expose you one but one...laslas God no go shame us.
GOD bless Islam..
GOD bless Northern Nigeria
GOD bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by samfrancis1(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today
But your state doesn’t need you.. pay you tax to your state and leave the west .. pele
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Bellotelli: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
You don't see Muslims insulting Christians here, but wait until it's an Islam related tread.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by funkyjaay: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2022
what a wicked world. I pray justice should prevail
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by bluefilm: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank God they have not mined these innocent children's head already.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by civilserva: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
West is not safe yet you ran from Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo to Lagos where you're now making it.

You came Lagos with polythene bag and you're living large now, you can Insult us.
This is reference to your thread.

Ungrateful lot

Are you Lagos indigene?
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by JAGS001(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ewu....do you know how much I pay your useless government as tax? I bet you don't have a tax record. Lagos needs me more than I need her. So shut the gutter on your scratched face. Lagos isn't "west" it is a "no-man's-land" learn this today
It's a no man land but no Igbo man can contest for any political position in Lagos, are you m*d or something??
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by kingsceemark(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL... obviously you are not in Lagos so why will I waste my time on something in ogbomosho? Mention me when you come to Lagos
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Pastor!

kidnapped children!

Church Underground!

What's happening here

THOSE CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED BY BASTARD TILUMPOO MISCREANTS! JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING. AMALA AND EWEDU STIPEND COLLECTORS.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by naikeboy(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Christianity ehhh...... Big scam.....
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go and pay that amount to your useless government na..why south West?

The time is near when y'all will be ejected from Lagos and every other non Alaigbo state.

M0rons! Empty stinking things
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Onuoha1234(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
There seems to be something about the churches in Ondo, What evil is going on there? Please find out what¡
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by kingjiss: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Nobody does rituals like the Osus.It is their culture.Osu cannibals see rituals as their way of life.
Otokoto and Okija come to mind.

Afonjas and rituals are like five and six
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Religious Assholes..
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Pymetrics: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Criminals is not associated to a tribe or religion. Would Christians find a way to associate this cruel act to themselves the way they are quick to do to Muslims or they just condemn the act based on neutrality?
It's only idiot, fool and ignorant that will attach crime to a tribe or religion.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by israelp(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Another child trafficking hideout. God have mercy on this country.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
lolz to do more worse ... Get sense abeg
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by slimtoney(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Fear of God does not reside in a place where Islam and Muslims are oppressed.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by BnQoyyim(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Church- a centre of all forms of business.
PULPITS have now become an abode of criminality.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Maybe you are daft, I'm not surprised it's typical of people from that side. I ended my comment with a very important message. I repeat " Lagos is a no-man's-land"

Lagos is Yoruba land, the colonial masters met people there when they first set their feet on that land, it wasnt devoid of human and last time i checked, lagos is in slw part of nigeria, so anyone saying Lag is a no man's land is delusional. Mark my words, a day will come everyone will have to return to his land, so shall it be.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by olatade(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians have two main parasites; corrupt politicians and fake pastors. They work hand in hand to deceive the unsuspecting members of the society. While the citizens wallow in confusion, they are milking their wealth.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:

Lagos is Yoruba land, the colonial masters met people there when they first set their feet on that land, it wasnt devoid of human and last time i checked, lagos is in slw part of nigeria, so anyone saying Lag is a no man's land is delusional. Mark my words, a day will come everyone will have to return to his land, so shall it be.
Is that why Yorubas are very lazy hoping when "everyone returns to their land" they will claim the fruit of these "everyone"? grin
My friend, stop dreaming..... Lagos is owned by Nigeria and thus belongs to everyone just like every other part of the country
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by mukthar2000(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Only God no how many they might have killing , slaughter and sold to the rituals.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Richcreed(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Is that why Yorubas are very lazy hoping when "everyone returns to their land" they will claim the fruit of these "everyone"? grin
My friend, stop dreaming..... Lagos is owned by Nigeria and thus belongs to everyone just like every other part of the country
yoruba lazy? are you for real? i have been to most states, yoruba are everywhere. i lived in the north for ten years, i saw a lot of yoruba there, they have assets, all working dilligently, some have even forgotten their homes. yet they dont claim no man"s land wherever they are.no one is waiting to claim any asset.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
yoruba lazy? are you for real? i have been to most states, yoruba are everywhere. i lived in the north for ten years, i saw a lot of yoruba there, they have assets, all working dilligently, some have even forgotten their homes. yet they dont claim no man"s land wherever they are.no one is waiting to claim any asset.
I particularly don't think there's any thing wrong in a place being regarded to as "no man's land" all I crave is let the co-owners be investors and assets to the land and not the other way round. Check out countries that are open to migrants and those that are not.. you will agree with me that the former always tops in development
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:
Insecurity is as a result of incompetence of the leaders.

We should vote for a good candidate as president, the problem of insecurity will be drastically reduced.
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by lawallawal86(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
watin concern muslim with your problem, Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these g
Re: Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

Awon developers fc that can't develop their region.
Since you left your Abule to Lagos, have you ever crossed River Niger?

I have been to all SW states, apart from Lagos with a multiplier effect on Ogun, which other of your enclaves knows civilization?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.