Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them (38640 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Krexpah(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Normal level no b today Na wetin full outside bdat

4 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Generalwoodz:
The nugget you dropped here is what some nigga would pay 200$ for.

Swears man
You'll see simps buying up Shola's book on Twitter
Like how the fucck do you get schooled on how to be a male

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by blingxx(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2022
This is what I keep telling simps .. go for girls that likes you not girls you like , it doesn't matter if she no fine reach your standard all pvssy is the same undecided grin... Laslas na average girls dey get tight puna these days

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
mystery22:
Nice write-up,date only girls who want you...you can also read up on ubunja miseducation ..
What if she gets overly obsessive? Can you deal with someone who's obsessed with you
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Confirm4real(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Mostly Nigerian girls…

Dem go chop you tire then pretend to love you, also tell their friends you’re a mugu.

Well as for me I know how to detect such girls. If you fall mugu dem go chop you clean mouth…

12 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by jclassiq(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Ayinke93:

This is so true! Women are the most generous people once they like you. Generous with money, time, attention, everything. Jeez! I sometimes spend more on the person I’m seeing than myself. When she starts making excuses, that woman doesn’t give two Bleep$ about you.

And to add, many men should work on themselves to be more appealing to women. No be by red pilled nonsense. When you find a woman that likes you, love her genuinely and you’ll realize that you are punishing yourself by listening to these red pilled retards. Na person wey never experience true love from woman Dey do redpill grin grin

How do you mean to be more appealing to women pls?
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Tundex911: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Olosho ni gbogbo won jor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by jclassiq(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Swears man
You'll see simps buying up Shola's book on Twitter
Like how the fucck do you get schooled on how to be a male

You clearly don't understand. Not everyone was privileged to grow up under a real masculine father figure. Where do you think they'd learn how to be a man?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Streetmovement(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Op you're actually making sense

But as I dey like this na only money concern me for now, I don't have time for love now except na Bleep you wan give me.... periodt!!

2 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by AZControversial(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
But most times, d woman who wants us are not the one we want.. Has happened to me twice..

True story!!!

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by InoGetJoy: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Every woman got a man she loves. Yes, love. Love not in the entire meaning of sacrificial - threshold exclusively to men. However, a woman who loves you will be sacrificial to an extent, that is, based on the romantic feelings she has for a man, she can go the extra mile to please him.

2. This love( not sacrificial but romantic) is what is termed genuine desire. Genuine desire doesn't care about age, status, looks, or wealth. Let's call this man, man A, the poor man. This is the man that can titillate her emotional spring, the player, the bad boy who doesn't give an fvck about her reality, the smoker with six packs. These men satisfies the first half of a woman's sexual nature - search for protection and dominance.

This doesn't mean that women are not attracted to age, status, looks, or wealth. Let's call this man, man B, the rich man. He is the ultimate provider, the easy nice intelligent dude with good glasses. He satisfies the other half of a woman's nature - search for provision, care and support.

> Said woman has a genuine desire for man A. But she can frolic with man B and in the end, still falls back to man A.

> To man A, she is a hostage. While to man B, she is a diamond in the rough.

> Funnily, she will not marry man A, but man B, except man A, has the same level of wealth and status as man B. Here lies the genesis of paternity fraud.

>However, she will ever be more loyal to man A than her husband, man B because she has a genuine desire for man A.

3. Problem many men of today are having is that they don't know about this. They chase the woman helter-skelter in an attempt to change her mind from loving man A.

Smart women have discovered and capitalized on this and are manipulating men of different classes just to sponsor themselves while remaining loyal to man A. Everything happens behind the scene of her heart, man A may not even be aware, however, still got the woman at his beck and call. (Men date. While women multi-date).

a. Men date because with one woman he is satisfied and can channel his limited resources to her. Women multi-date because she wants to accrue many resources as a result of interaction with many men. Then, you may ask: "aren't men more polygamous and promiscuous than women?"

b. Monogamy and polygamy rest based on RESOURCES AND COMMITMENT - it is men that provide them not women. Now, men by their testosterone in high volume want to fvck different women, without committing and squandering their resources because it is limited. No wonder monogamy is the human primary mating strategy, however, men are still promiscuous but will never commit to other women.

c. Men fvck different women and will not commit; only the woman that wins his heart will he commit to.

d. While women fvck different men looking for the one that will commit. She will not be loyal to the man that eventually commits; women are highly loyal to the men that deflowered them, they may no longer be close to each other, but it was that man that opened her eyes to the gateway of sex that she will ever be loyal to both consciously and instinctually, and this is the man that always owns her heart and has a genuine desire for.

Women are slightly less promiscuous than men, in their dating or sex spree they are still cautious and selective about the men they fvck.

e. So, a man fvcks and commits to a woman that wins his heart. While women fvck but not looking for a man to win her heart, she already has one, what she needs now is commitment.

4. You may ask: "but men spend heavily on side chicks and sugar babies".

> Yes, that is true. For a man to effectively pull polygamy he must be wealthy and resourceful. However, only a few men in the world are wealthy and can successfully commit to different women at the same time - this is a solid claim for polygamy.

> (Rich) men may squander their money on side chicks but what they spend is minuscule compared to their net worth. The baseline is that they are not going to commit to these side chicks. Why?

a. They know that side chick's love is fake and fickle.

b. Side chicks are damaged goods and can't sustain a family. These men only commit their entire resources to their families, wives, and children.

On the other hand, these men may be spending to win a woman's love which is a futile journey from the beginning. A man can't win a woman by spending exorbitantly. She will only fake submissiveness.

5. Back to the beginning: every woman has a man she loves genuinely, the man may not notice it and both may not care about it, however, there is a spark once they unify.

6. Guys should therefore upgrade and better themselves, and it will be easy for them to get hold of these women that has a genuine desire for them. However, they must be cautious as some women may fake genuine desire just to siphon them.

7. Guys should look around them, there are some girls/women that have a genuine desire for them instead of chasing women that don't have any iota of interest for them.

8. Women always date high. True, a woman may be loyal to man A, but her nature still gravitates towards man B. Upgrading and battering yourself as a guy is not only to fvck women in their hordes, but that when you are sitting on a high pedestal, men, women, children, and society either fear you or respect you. You become a force majeure.

Thanks.
I doff my hat for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by johnfem321: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2022
It’s always more fun to date girls that like you than you like.. don’t over pursue or use money to impress girl.. don’t impress with big restaurant or big gift at first..also have a lot of options as a man and keep some women in reserve bench.. if you no get plenty option na him one woman go dey stress your life.. having a women that truly loves you will make your life easy in different ways and make you live longer..

13 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by FarinolaFrances: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Once it took you longer than 2 weeks to get a girl, she doesn't like you. Just bleep her and dump her when you're tired.
The one who loves you will not stress you.
there is one here that has been sending me signals and greenlights for the past 1year now and it's obvious to people around my street and house......but we haven't talk ooo....can I send her letter making my intentions known coz I'm so so shy to go meet her at shop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Atolu01: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
You deserve to be with women that will torture you. Useless MAD things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Crafteck1: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
The men like their soundtracks too but don't like d women
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by MartinsD12(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.
Natural likeness, any girl that truly likes you won't be asking you for money, infact such a girl will try to give you ideas to make money to take care of her assuming she genuinely likes you and need to be with you she see the future in you , all this buy me recharge card, send me money na oloshoism likeness no dey there, the very day she finds someone that can be sending her something better than urs she go follow am, there has been a situation where you are sending money to a girl she likes someone else she go use that your money dey send to other girls , have you wondered why that girl you sent recharge card can't call you on phone but she will use that same airtime call who she likes and value, guy's stop spending to win a girl it's wrong

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by otipoju(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.

It was a young lady that told me this thing many years ago in my mid twenties when I was dating her. She said guys think all a lady wants is money, but its far from the truth.

She said all she wants is a man that makes her feel good about herself,elevate her above her insecurities and allows her to express her true nature without being judged...that when she is with me its like all her worries and self doubts just fade into the background.

A fine face, fine body, good sense of humour, listening ears, words of wisdom and encouragement, playfulness and kindness has been my asset with women.

Back then approaching i viewed approaching women like an invasion. When you invade and capture the heart the whole body yields to you and becomes yours to pleasure.

Till date i dont know how to spend money to get or keep a woman. Soon you realise that there id s huge void when I am not around.

13 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by AlphaStorm: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:

You are lucky some is dating u.

I dont have anybody in my life.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by kelmicheal: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thats is why majorities of girls are their own downfall the same guys they like deal with them mercilessly and also dumping their ass.
They too will look for a girl they personally like.
This life no balance at all, if you do anything you will get the results wether good or bad

14 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Ayinke93(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
jclassiq:

How do you mean to be more appealing to women pls?

Well I’ll speak for myself because I understand a lot of women are conditioned by the society to love men only for their money. But for you to appeal to self aware women who aren’t doing badly themselves, it’s more about how you complement her.

Are you developing yourself career wise? I’m not doing badly myself, and I want a man that is equally driven and ambitious. Can we compete favorably as a unit in a highly competitive society. Does he give me peace? Is he confident but not overbearing? Do you listen to me? Do you actually care about me as a person? Are you threatened by my growth or are you actually supporting it? Is he well read and can we have stimulating conversations? Do our values align? And most importantly, is he kind?

These are the the questions I ask myself when I meet a man. No be by trying to control me because you can’t. Okay are two complete individuals in our right and we are only here to complement each other. I don’t believe in being submissive to anybody because I can think for myself. It’s important that I see that he respects my individuality and isn’t trying to change me. You can correct in love when I’m in the wrong, and I’m not crazy, I’ll surely listen.

Na my own be this o.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by SugarCake: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol this op wants mass breakfast to be served sha... Nigeria girls especially igbo,delta and edo money is their love language,try dis one for them,na single be ur name,for this country wey things expensive like dis....ok ooo let's see how dis work sha

6 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Mryacks: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:

Points..
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by maximizer61(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
For me if I'm talking to a girl and i find out that she doesn't like me maybe she's talking to me because of my money, i will understand the message and play along immediately. Sex for money. Over

11 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Ayinke93(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayinke93:

Well I’ll speak for myself because I understand a lot of women are conditioned by the society to love men only for their money. But for you to appeal to self aware women who aren’t doing badly themselves, it’s more about how you complement her.

Are you developing yourself career wise? I’m not doing badly myself, and I want a man that is equally driven and ambitious. Can we compete favorably as a unit in a highly competitive society. Does he give me peace? Is he confident but not overbearing? Do you listen to me? Do you actually care about me as a person? Are you threatened by my growth or are you actually supporting it? Is he well read and can we have stimulating conversations? Do our values align? And most importantly, is he kind?

These are the the questions I ask myself when I meet a man. No be by trying to control me because you can’t. I see us as two complete individuals in our right and we are only here to complement each other. I don’t believe in being submissive to anybody because I can think for myself. It’s important that I see that he respects my individuality and isn’t trying to change me. You can correct in love when I’m in the wrong, and I’m not crazy, I’ll surely listen.

Na my own be this o.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by meobizy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.
It’s time to advice my siblings to start beating up women they date. Thanks, OP.

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by mmsen: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Most women don't like men.

If they could survive economically and socially without men they would.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by maximizer61(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
If a woman likes you she will be free to tell you all her secrets.

5 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Justsylvia(f): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
cherryCola:
Nothing sweet like being in a relationship that the woman loves you most grin .

yes is sweet, but the guy abuses the love shown to him most by his woman
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Thomasankara(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
what of Nigerian factor, did u put that into consideration?

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Coinwarrior: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
blingxx:
This is what I keep telling simps .. go for girls that likes you not girls you like , it doesn't matter if she no fine reach your standard all pvssy is the same undecided grin... Laslas na average girls dey get tight puna these days
being average doesn’t make pussy overused or unused.it is the personality resolve of the person in quote.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.