Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them (38643 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by mystery22: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kaiair:

What if she gets overly obsessive? Can you deal with someone who's obsessed with you
yes but what matters is how you deal with it and also the reason why she is obsessed with you...
An obsessed woman is very emotional...
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Paulianfa(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.

If u like get 5mil likes I don't care oooo
U see that gender NO NO NO I will never aligned with them again. They can never be contented, whether u are broke ooo, or rich ooo, or ur penis fat ooo or thin ooo, whether u can knack harder ooo or gentle ooo, wether u can lick ooo or suck ooo or kiss ooo, they will be still unfaithful, confused...

In short am outta here

4 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by cumoverna: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shugargal:

I see! Ndo oo? Now I understand a lot of women love guys now because of money, I have a friend that said she can never date broke guys, her reason is that, how can she be giving you her puna and you gat no money to take care of her, I laughed because you guys are the cause of it too. Una like to show off. Lol @broke as church rat.
how we show off?
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Farfalla(f): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I think say if u really love a lady no matter how bad she is u can torolate tolerate.

Please just pick the woman with maximum wahala and settle down with her kia-kia. Don't let anyone try to convince you or talk you out of it. Who peace of mind help?

Tolerate the bad girl na. If you desire her, follow her to the ends of the earth and plead with her to be with you. Convince her that you're the guy for her. If she looks good, can twerk and slay on Instagram and Tiktok, take her to meet your mama quickly. A rare gem she is. Forget these other homely women offering you love and peace of mind. What you need in a relationship/marriage is glitz and drama. Peace of mind my arse.

If logic tells you to love, date and marry the bad lady, please don't let emotional people tell you otherwise.

**Damn! And this one will one day hold the title "head of the family".

2 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Farfalla(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Physical attraction can only last so long as most of us Las Las will age, lose our hair, lose.abs, grow love handles and stretch marks. What happens then?

What hair loss? What love handles?
He's a man and he'll age like fine wine na. grin

2 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
everywhere on this romance section is women this women that, fck em all i only want sex. i dont care if i pay to get i just wanna release nd move on with my life untill im Hot again.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by ikorodureporta: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.

This is a very controversial issue.
If you are a guy and you don't lure a lady, waiting for dem to show up with affection, na where you go see that woman...
She will also think that you don't love her... Let's be very calculative in picking our partners
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by phazotron(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2022
The mumu men who believe love abd attraction can be bought wont listen.

Ive never wood a lady in my life. Theyve all approached.

Guys, pls find a woman who loves you. That is one of the keys to have a peaceful and smooth relationship.

My ex would literally tell me to have sex with her. Na me dey run that time cause im team no sex before marriage. And was generous with other things, and never wanted to fight with me. This is a beautiful and endowed girl.

It was good, intense and a bit scary sometimes grin this girl could talk with me for 3 hours. Na me go end conversation cause of work the next day.

Another one at my former place of work was literally appealing with me to date her. One working in a shop near my house now is showing good signs, but shes living with the shop owner so thats a challenge. I no want make them cause problem for me for area.

Today, i dont woo women. Once i sense the attraction isnt there from the first few encounters, i just run for my sanity. The most surprising thing is that, its one of the easiest things to find out.

Money is good, but money or swag or format cant buy love. Just be your true self and be confident. As you see me, i dont hv sweet mouth. i no dey dress flashy. i be hustling guy. im average looking. Im very straight to the point. Theres someone out there whos ready to kiss the ground you walk on.

To hell with feelings. Guys, Find that girl and make it work. I dont know if ill find someone like my ex.

8 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by limcar: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
cococandy:

That’s the problem most of you have.

you see the ones that like and want you as cheap girls. Because they didn’t play hard-to-get for you.

Messed up mentality
why do you women always play hard to get? And you see nothing wrong with it. I'm disappointed in you. You are a disgrace to womanhood
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by JBriel: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2022
phazotron:
The mumu men who believe love abd attraction can be bought wont listen.

Ive never wood a lady in my life. Theyve all approached.

Guys, pls find a woman who loves you. That is one of the keys to have a peaceful and smooth relationship.

My ex would literally tell me to have sex with her. Na me dey run that time cause im team no sex before marriage. And was generous with other things, and never wanted to fight with me. This is a beautiful and endowed girl.

It was good, intense and a bit scary sometimes grin this girl could talk with me for 3 hours. Na me go end conversation cause of work the next day.

Another one at my former place of work was literally appealing with me to date her. One working in a shop near my house now is showing good signs, but shes living with the shop owner so thats a challenge. I no want make them cause problem for me for area.

Today, i dont woo women. Once i sense the attraction isnt there from the first few encounters, i just run for my sanity. The most surprising thing is that, its one of the easiest things to find out.

Money is good, but money or swag or format cant buy love. Just be your true self and be confident. As you see me, i dont hv sweet mouth. Im very straight to the point. Theres someone out there whos ready to kiss the ground you walk on.

To hell with feelings. Guys, Find that girl and make it work. I dont know if ill find someone like my ex.

Losing a good gal has high negative karma. Only few guys can back to back get good gals like that. Not saying it doesn't exists but e dey hard to jump from good gal to good gal in succession. Don't lose a loyal gal
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by madenigga2dcore(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Physical attraction can only last so long as most of us Las Las will age, lose our hair, lose.abs, grow live handles and stretch marks. What happens then?

After that we d ie !
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Justsylvia(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
cherryCola:

For other guys ?, maybe.
For me ?, NO .
its good u speak for urself
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by phazotron(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Losing a good gal has high negative karma. Only few guys can back to back get good gals like that. Not saying it doesn't exists but e dey hard to jump from good gal to good gal in succession. Don't lose a loyal gal

true. not easy to find legit girls these days, even though them still dey out there.

not like i did bad or cheated, but i guess lots of impatience and not dealing with situations the right way (from both ends) as well as personality differences caused the issues.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by abdulwassi(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Badboibipo:

So all this about woman, with just one motive, to remove pant..
Gush! Man truly happiness has never came from a woman.. Help other succeed you'll know what happiness and self want is.... Me dey find helper thou.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Adaobiii: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
This topic is soooo true

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by LUAN1: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shugargal:

Oga I refuse on your last paragraph, Is you guys that pay too much attention to looks that's why you end up disappointed when she starts showing her character. That's one of the reasons many homes are broken because you choose beauty instead of attitude.
on my last paragraph, I was just trying to confuse myself on what happen at first sight when you first meet a girl, she will first look you and compare with her previous fantasies, if you are tall, your hair style, red lips, skin color, your tommy, etc. Before she would listen to you
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Shugargal(f): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
LUAN1:
on my last paragraph, I was just trying to confuse myself on what happen at first sight when you first meet a girl, she will first look you and compare with her previous fantasies, if you are tall, your hair style, red lips, skin color, your tommy, etc. Before she would listen to you
OK i get you now.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Shugargal(f): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
cumoverna:
how we show off?
You should know better. I'm a woman and when a guy is trying hard to show off, it turns me off. Being your natural self is the ultimate. Trying to impress me when I know you don't have enough is a no for me. When you don't own a car, and you try booking bolt for me when i know its difficult for you to pay, a place I can spend at least 1k to reach. I like people that spend according to their income not trying to impress me and after you body go begin pepper you. Smiles.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by cumoverna: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shugargal:

You should know better. I'm a woman and when a guy is trying hard to show off, it turns me off. Being your natural self is the ultimate. Trying to impress me when I know you don't have enough is a no for me. When you don't own a car, and you try booking bolt for me when i know its difficult for you to pay, a place I can spend at least 1k to reach. I like people that spend according to their income not trying to impress me and after you body go begin pepper you. Smiles.
I don't show off. No chance for that.

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
AlphaStorm:

You are lucky some is dating u.

I dont have anybody in my life.

I am not dating anybody bro. I don’t have time for such now, just dropped this based on past experiences. Don’t chase anyone, someone who is crazy about you will soon come your way. Set a high standard for yourself my brother, don’t try to beg anyone to like or be with you.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Spot on my ass.
Girls like you FOR A REASON. One of the reasons maybe because you are surrounded by expensive classy stuff - money! The liking is as genuine as any other liking and can easily turn to genuine love!

You better not lose that money since you think that liking your money means they love you. Lose the money first and come tell us what happened a few weeks after grin
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

God bless you bro..

Am facing same thing..

But now this innocent lady love me so crazy without asking anything..

But I feel I don't feel crazy to her that much..

It's like I pity ..
But am sure of peace of mind with her..
What do u think,?

Go for her bro, you will grow to like her with time. Before you will find another girl that will see you the same way again may take a long while because any person you like may not see you the way she sees you and may likely try to use you
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by kapelvej: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
LUAN1:
you are right bro, We don't have any woman who is entirely wicked or have bad character, it all depends whether she likes you all not, if she likes you she will respect you, her bad character will not manifest, but if you are not the kind of man she want, you will see all manners of drama and attitude that she will bring from the pit of hell. Same way you will meet a girl and tried to toast or ask her her for sex, she denied you, while the kind of guy she likes won't even stress himself before she fall for him.
excellent
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by fressiadaisy: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Are you bored and looking for fun?
Are you looking to meet new people with like minds?
Are you looking to chat, hang out and catch cruise to the fullest?

Then cruise and Trips is the right Telegram channel for you.
Join our community of single happy party people.

PS: If you are not 18 years and above please do not join this channel. We say no to discrimination. LIVE AND LET'S LIVE
click the Telegram link to join for free!!!

https:///cruiseandtrips
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by PoliteActivist: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

You better not lose that money since you think that liking your money means they love you. Lose the money first and come tell us what happened a few weeks after grin

You don't understand. Money/classy stuffs are the lead-in, after which deeper feelings may or may not develop. People, not just girls, admire successful people, which leads to liking the person, which can then lead to genuine love.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You don't understand. Money/classy stuffs are the lead-in, after which deeper feelings may or may not develop. People, not just girls, admire successful people, which leads to liking the person, which can then lead to genuine love.

I don’t think that’s possible. Everyone who likes material things you own will eventually leave once they disappear. If you are able to be so charming that even with zero naira everyone who you attracted with money still want you, then that’s either super rare or just a fantasy. Do you follow Duncan mighty? Do you follow style plus? Or lagbaja? I can bet there was a time you “loved” at least one of those three but when was the last time you even checked their page? Why? They are not in vogue anymore! That’s what happens with superficial attraction. Trust me I understand this topic more than so many people because it’s my reality. I easily attract people because of my rare admirable look but the funny thing is anytime I look bad for even a day I hardly have anyone trying so hard to say hello to me. The way I understand this particular topic bro , just never take anyone who likes you for shallow reasons too seriously else you will get hurt! I’m talking from so much experience

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by PoliteActivist: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

I don’t think that’s possible. Everyone who likes material things you own will eventually leave once they disappear. If you are able to be so charming that even with zero naira everyone who you attracted with money still want you, then that’s either super rare or just a fantasy. Do you follow Duncan mighty? Do you follow style plus? Or lagbaja? I can bet there was a time you “loved” at least one of those three but when was the last time you even checked their page? Why? They are not in vogue anymore! That’s what happens with superficial attraction. Trust me I understand this topic more than so many people because it’s my reality. I easily attract people because of my rare admirable look but the funny thing is anytime I look bad for even a day I hardly have anyone trying so hard to say hello to me. The way I understand this particular topic bro , just never take anyone who likes you for shallow reasons too seriously else you will get hurt! I’m talking from so much experience

What you don't get is that it is not the material things themselves, rather it is what they indicate about the person, the character trait that those classy things indicate. A person who somehow is using the latest iPhone, it indicates something about them beyond the phone itself.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by bepositive11: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
I completely disagree. There are women with bad character. They may seem lovely when you do as they like, but you'll see their evil side the day you do something that displeases them

Go for a woman with good character who will treat you right even if you wronged her by mistake

Those spouses who treat each other like demons when getting a divorce is one good example. They were once so in love, but their bad characters unveiled itself when the infatuation faded away

LUAN1:
you are right bro, We don't have any woman who is entirely wicked or have bad character, it all depends whether she likes you all not, if she likes you she will respect you, her bad character will not manifest, but if you are not the kind of man she want, you will see all manners of drama and attitude that she will bring from the pit of hell. Same way you will meet a girl and tried to toast or ask her her for sex, she denied you, while the kind of guy she likes won't even stress himself before she fall for him.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Vulcanheph(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
But most times, d woman who wants us are not the one we want.. Has happened to me twice..
You should really go and digest Ubunja's miseducation on nairaland... He took his time to talk about this issues on his thread.
I don't know how to create a link on nairaland but the thread is called "Reality every guy needs to know (STRICTLY REDPILLED)
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by kogof51050: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Farfalla:

This only applies if she likes you.

If you like, you can relocate to Alaska and give her total blackout from there. If she doesn't like you she'll be relieved that you're no longer "stalking" her.

True story. wink

You're correct... That's why she harassed me with phone calls (with unknown numbers despite blocking her) for almost 1 year before she eventually moved on. I left without looking back... It's been 4 years though. Saw her in January this year, lol the anger in her could bring down a building...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.