Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,620 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

He Performed Well Once And Became Too Proud Of Himself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Performed Well Once And Became Too Proud Of Himself (596 Views)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Performed Well Once And Became Too Proud Of Himself by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigga auditioned with me in a musical concert event

The crowd felt him more based on a popular accpella song he did

The Dj gave me a useless instrumental to freestyle with and they didn’t feel me as much

Since then he has been claiming to be the best artiste on campus

A show is coming this week and he already bragged that he will be the life of the party

I looked at him and laughed cause I don’t know who he is competing with

What do you think guys ?
What should I do?
Re: He Performed Well Once And Became Too Proud Of Himself by slimjohn2k5: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
U r jealous
He is just been confident
Act like him n u will Mk waves
Re: He Performed Well Once And Became Too Proud Of Himself by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
U r jealous
He is just been confident
Act like him n u will Mk waves

Jealous of what actually
Lolz when I know I’m a better artiste but I don’t need to blow my own trumpet

People will be the ones to rate my skills not myself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz / Me And Two School Girls / Students Should Find Something To Do While Waiting For ASUU To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.