Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21642 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
lordally:

I'm going to be as Real as Ever bro... THIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO YOUR DOOM! you see your dream of seeing your child win the Wimbledon boils down to the choice you would make as regards the type of mother who would birth the child... I'm sure you have watched KING RICHARD a biography of the Serena and Venus sisters , one thing that made the man successfully groom his kids is the wife he married. So bro if you decide to go fake my brother you'll attract fake and you'll go back to square one....like I initially said , Do your thing , A good girl will come your way... PEACE
Nothing like a good girl bro. It's an illusion,don't get confused by it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
pocohantas:

By women closing their legs and men forcing it open. Abi you want them to die ?? grin
they are dancing around the question like it isn’t clear cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2022
begoniaa:

You did not answer that question satisfactorily and direct!

How do we create a society in which women aren't overused? How do we ensure women stay virgins or have low body counts?

So, if I get you right, in a nutshell, you are saying women should completely stop having sex with men to retain their values?

You post is hella confusing.

They are dancing around a completely simple and clear question just to avoid saying what they might have deduced the question was leading them to say.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
GloriousGbola:

Team just the tip at it again angry angry

Ah don’t kill us with laughter cheesy
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing to add
Gerrard59:

Never going to happen unless you want to usurp the tradition of bride-price and dowry across many cultures.

On the other hand, what Cococand.y meant is: you cannot expect women to be chaste while the men are doing brostitution upandown. While I understand that men pay the piper, hence, dictate the tune, it smacks of hypocrisy for the same men to harp on the need for virgins. Look at the Baze University's example, older men are literally spoiling and debasing these women with so much money for pleasure of 30 mintues. Tomorrow, the younger ones (who plan to do the same when they age) will chant "wE wAnT vIrGiNs". Like I argued here: https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women If Nigerian men esp the young ones want their women to be virgins, they have to create an environment for that to thrive. These women no dey fvck themselves.

Virginity is prized in the Arab world largely because the men created that environment and the consequence are severe that even young Arab women who studied in western countries have to undergo hymenoplasty to re-fix the hymen so they get married. Meanwhile, in countries such as South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan etc., pre-marital sex is rampant but wedlock is rare because the men tolerate the former but not the latter. So, those East Asian women don't undergo hymenoplasty in a bid to get married. How many women have you heard/seen/read undergone hymenoplasty in Nigeria? But there has been a rise in plastic surgeons to add more flesh to the yansh and breasts because the men reward such behaviour.

In summary, "men create the system, women integrate into it." - Pansophis.t
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.

This things you said here is really happening to me I will say I am 60% ok living in one of the most expensive estate in Uyo Ewet housing. Am driving Avalon 2014 I am just bored and lonely I am this kind of introvert I don’t have any single friend here the only guy I know is way below my standard I only talk to him once a while .

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by AlonsoJNR(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2022
topsquino:

I've read all the comments on this issue.

Many guys who know their value and worth want these types of women.

I'm glad you guys know your worth wink wink

And that's why I've taken the time out of no time to post this (it's more than 2 years since I posted).

So back to the topic cheesy

Three years ago, my friends and I were in the same conundrum.

All of them are freelancers. Some are graphic designers, while others are developers, programmers, writers, etc.

The common denominator among all of us is that we are above 30 and earning six figures (more than $3000) monthly.

But the main challenge was finding these types of women you described.

My friends leveraged dating apps and social media, yet their effort was futile.

These girls are not attracted to your money (Of course, they want their boyfriends/spouse to have deep pockets).

They are attracted to guys that are tall, popular, looking good with great physique, smelling nice, working in great companies, highly linked to wealthy/rich families etc.

In sum, they want to date a guy that they will use to shame their girlfriends. Lol.

Some of my friends ticked these boxes, but you will be surprised that these girls are not ready to give them a chance because they are freelancers and not doctors, bankers, or individuals working in CBN or multinational companies.

So, what did they do to get what they want?

Seatrade, this is the solution you need.

They proceeded to private universities for their master's degree.

This might sound crazy. But this is the price to pay for you want. But it is still cheaper compared to travelling abroad or changing your areas

Funny enough, all of them don't need the degree.

But they did it. This strategy gave them accessibility and opportunities to meet many of these young, clean women from good homes.

However, some of my friends did not find success with this strategy after wasting about 1.5 million and 1.5 years in the university studying a course they don't need

What did they do wrong?

1. Looking for girls that they like
2. Not participating in social events
3. Putting their eggs in one basket. Some focused on one girl, and they got their heartbroken
4. Revealing too much about themselves. Don't tell them you are a trader or a hustler at the beginning. Let me not teach you bad things. You know what to do. grin

If you go with this strategy, make sure you attend church/mosque programs. Join as many groups as you can.

Try to create time and mingle with girls.

The more you mingle with girls, the more you know their friends and have a better chance.

Get a great perfume. Not all those cheap ones. Get something above 40k. Look good.

Talk less so that they won't see through you.

Most importantly, look for the ones that like you. Those are the ones that will spend on you and be willing to marry you.
Most of them are from good backgrounds, so don't be too picky, lest you get a great dose of heartbreak.

I wish you guys the best oooo

What you guys are looking for is GOLD.

And if you want to find GOLD in the mines, you need to sharpen your tools and go to where you are likely to find the GOLD. If you are in Lagos and the gold is in Ibadan, you need to leave your comfort zone and do what you have to do.

You also need to get your personal protective equipment and a lot of shock absorber to protect you from any form of heartbreak hazards grin. These girls you are looking for are hypergamous and very brutal. But if you they love you ehn, the feeling is BLISS. Most importantly, you need LUCK to achieve your goalgrin grin grin.

I wish you luck my friends......
Bro, good morning. Pls, is there a way you can get my brother a job, he is a web developer too, or any tips for him to get jobs....pls help us .
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

Never going to happen unless you want to usurp the tradition of bride-price and dowry across many cultures.

On the other hand, what Cococand.y meant is: you cannot expect women to be chaste while the men are doing brostitution upandown. While I understand that men pay the piper, hence, dictate the tune, it smacks of hypocrisy for the same men to harp on the need for virgins. Look at the Baze University's example, older men are literally spoiling and debasing these women with so much money for pleasure of 30 mintues. Tomorrow, the younger ones (who plan to do the same when they age) will chant "wE wAnT vIrGiNs". Like I argued here: https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women If Nigerian men esp the young ones want their women to be virgins, they have to create an environment for that to thrive. These women no dey fvck themselves.

Virginity is prized in the Arab world largely because the men created that environment and the consequence are severe that even young Arab women who studied in western countries have to undergo hymenoplasty to re-fix the hymen so they get married. Meanwhile, in countries such as South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan etc., pre-marital sex is rampant but wedlock is rare because the men tolerate the former but not the latter. So, those East Asian women don't undergo hymenoplasty in a bid to get married. How many women have you heard/seen/read undergone hymenoplasty in Nigeria? But there has been a rise in plastic surgeons to add more flesh to the yansh and breasts because the men reward such behaviour.

In summary, "men create the system, women integrate into it." - Pansophis.t

It will happen if there's an alternative, rich men enticing girls with money, is like trade by batter, sell it for 100m, and forget about committed partner.
But if there's an alternative it will limit the rate and money that a rich man can pay in exchange because they will also go for the alternative. Ie sex will be so cheap that nobody will be willing to pay heavy amount to get it.
The reason It's important is because the sex balance between men and women are not equal, only small percentage of men had vs large percentage of woman.
So those men that had it all will stop looking for virgin, while majority men 80% that didn't have it all, won't be short changed. The problem stems from lack of balance. Women mostly copulate with men they know are not even interested in them or want anything serious.

The situation is beyond the Arabs because the world is now open, for such to work you need a system more closed than northkorea, but it's of no use because it is like managing unstable equilibrium which will definitely collapse into a stable ground state, it's better to work things from a stable ground state, a situation where women will make a choice on the part to choose.
Who told you Asian men like the situation, they're the first that started red pill movement,

Women doing plastic surgery do it for the affection of the few very rich men in the society, but won't admit it, most men don't even need much from women in terms of beauty. Most men would be happy with even below average women.
So nobody is driving them into surgery but greed, selfishness and hypergamy.

But if you followed by comments you won't be asking such questions,

The solution, create alternative, it will be disruptive at first then everything normalises, because famale nature adores competition, the reason they go after few men with high competition, and respect men with options. But humiliates and disrespect men without options.
Women control the gateway to procreation and most of sexual pleasure, that's an absolute power they have , but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
In anything you do don't use religion as a reference, but logic and reasoning. Religion makes you go in circles, but logic gives direction.

To add; only an inexperienced or naive person/man believes women want a male virgin or chastity in men, all they do is reverse psychology to blackmail men into accepting high body count. Women willing give it out to the highest bidder, and claim victim.
To women the greater the body count the greater the appeal, often times irrelevant. So let no one ask me illogical question of male virgin, something they/ females don't value, dislike, as a good man am here to help some men understand reality not for illogical suggestions.
The question should be how do we create a society where women value chastity in men, off course by editing the Gene or DNA of human females.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by noCAP(m): 3:48am On Jul 10, 2022
folake4u:

Dear Mr. Hed0nist,

You say times have changed right? Why then do we see chants of my wife must be a virgin littered all over Nairaland by your fellow men?

You've dated good women? Impressive. So why then did y'all break up?

I'm glad you said your ex(es) have sense. Thank God for that.

Nigerian women have really suffered sha, na really use and dump.

You sef, why didn't you keep your virginity? Why are you allowing Nigerian women to sleep with you everywhere? embarassed
Why are you allowing Nigerian women fuçk you for free?

No SANE Nigerian woman likes men that have plenty body count oh. Ah ah.
A joke, but not a funny one. You can do better
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Autobot05: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.

I’m in my early twenties… I don’t think I’ll ever get married because things I see and hear about women these days are horrible. So make them dey make me sef dey. By the way you’re a very vawlent comrade and you’re 100% right .An average young lady these days is tantamount to a criminal with victim mentality, always demanding what her parents can’t afford from a young lad of her own age range. Hookup and relationship need to be officially added to occupation sector in forms ( bank, cv e.t.c ) for such girls

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️�

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Great0ne1: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2022
benhope222:
Op I understand your point , I'm having similar challenge too . I have a shop in the market is been difficult to get the right girl because most of the girls I see around me at the market are just opportunist , who doesn't really like me but after my money . I'm looking for girls outside my shop vicinity , my major issue is that I'm always at the shop through the week except on Sundays . I might go to church or hang out.
Please any suggestions
You can boost your chances of meeting someone that really likes you, by working out , taking good are of yourself, and looking your best. But you still have better chance of meeting true love, outside Nigeria. We don't even encourage the qualities we want from ladies

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2022
cococandy:

Young below 25. Preferably 22. Must be financially well to do.

Oh and no sex. Prior sexual activity disqualifies her.
Must be exclusively his but also be willing to be subject to his whims. Be tolerant and obedient when he’s exercising his polygamous rights. No questions.

When he’s done with other women, she’ll use her money to buy laundry detergent and wash their scent off him.

What did I miss?

Na for those romance novels them mills & boons, harlequin and silhouette dem de find this kind babe.

You must be trolling walahi. The man sef no go fear?

This has to be a joke grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2022
cococandy:
Hi.

So, What do you think would need to happen amongst the general population in order for women to stop being “overused”. How do you think we as a society can go about creating a dynamic where women are virgins and/or have low body counts?

It’s simple. The women should just say no. Except they are sexually assaulted then it’s a different story.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Then posh Churches is your best bet except that you're not in Lagos.

Find you a posh Church around you.

Maybe Varsities too because of the agre group you're looking for but be careful of these ones. They're still very young and hoeing.

However, might need to read your OP again. The're still 30+ posh and clean women. You never hear about Shiloh?

That's one mistake guys make, looking for women in those posh places, you won't believe me but the truth is that, those ladies helping their mom to sell moi moi while waiting for ASUU to call off strike, those ladies helping their parents in the farm, those ladies learning one skills or the other whom you think are not posh and are local.

They end up making better wives, Nigeria girls are mostly hoes, and when you go to these posh places to look for them, you might not satisfy them enough as they are used to that type of life.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
I can relate with what you said about hanging in the limbo, not belonging to the upper class and definitely not belonging to the lower class. If you really want to meet untapped vegetables, you have to change strategy. Go for short term business courses abroad and I bet you, you'll meet some. I did a course like that once and I met some classy untapped Nigerian girls from good backgrounds who have been busy jostling from one course to another with full time jobs in Lagos and Portharcout so they hardly have time to fucck around. One downside is that you really need to be ready because most of them tend to lean towards feminism because they haven't really experienced what a man is.

Those set of ladies are actually the worst to marry, be ready for divorce if you try that.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Saintinoo:

That's one mistake guys make, looking for women in those posh places, you won't believe me but the truth is that, those ladies helping their mom to sell moi moi while waiting for ASUU to call off strike, those ladies helping their parents in the farm, those ladies learning one skills or the other whom you think are not posh and are local.

They end up making better wives, Nigeria girls are mostly hoes, and when you go to these posh places to look for them, you might not satisfy them enough as they are used to that type of life.
Absolutely. The main reason I avoid Nigerian girls now is because of negative energy. Most of them have negative energy because of the kind of people they slept with in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by lordally(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Nothing like a good girl bro. It's an illusion,don't get confused by it.

I guess you fell from the sky and wasn't born of a woman. If you did then congratulations...but if you were born of a woman and you have sisters then your sisters & whomever birth u, perfectly fit the statement you made above
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by naijafox(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.

You have said it all, I am currently facing this, I am a businessman (like main market type), have few change but I hardly meet the girls I want, our path don’t cross, they go to malls

When I finally go to malls in the evening, I meet trenches girls

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hed0nist:

It’s simple. The women should just say no.

Right. So less sex for men then? We are on the same page with the less-sex-for-men idea

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hed0nist:

Na for those romance novels them mills & boons, harlequin and silhouette dem de find this kind babe.

You must be trolling walahi. The man sef no go fear?

This has to be a joke grin

Glad you can see how ridiculous it sounds.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Supersymetry:

Women control the gateway to procreation and most of sexual pleasure, that's an absolute power they have , but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
If men keep their sperm cells in their testicular regions, no eggs are getting fertilized and no procreation is happening. So this here is a convenient cop out use to abdicate responsibility to the other party. Another regurgitated talking point from the podcast bros that falls apart when you shine a small light of logic on it. Remember logic? The one you were just advocating for.

To add; only an inexperienced or naive person/man believes women want a male virgin or chastity in men, all they do is reverse psychology to blackmail men into accepting high body count. Women willing give it out to the highest bidder, and claim victim.
To women the greater the body count the greater the appeal, often times irrelevant. So let no one ask me illogical question of male virgin, something they/ females don't value, dislike, as a good man am here to help some men understand reality not for illogical suggestions.
The question should be how do we create a society where women value chastity in men, off course by editing the Gene or DNA of human females.

I see.

Women don’t want virgins or low body count men therefore men have to somehow get a bunch of sexual experience under their belt before settling down. But at the same time, the women within their community are somehow expected to be virginal and celibate.

Oh What a conundrum!

So it’s safe to say the lamentations are only beginning?

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
cococandy:

If men keep their sperm cells in their testicular regions, no eggs are getting fertilized and no procreation is happening. So this here is a convenient cop out use to abdicate responsibility to the other party. Another regurgitated talking point from the podcast bros that falls apart when you shine a small light of logic on it. Remember logic? The one you were just advocating for.

I see.

Women don’t want virgins or low body count men therefore men have to somehow get a bunch of sexual experience under their belt before settling down. But at the same time, the women within their community are somehow expected to be virginal and celibate.

Oh What a conundrum!

So it’s safe to say the lamentations are only beginning?

Example, to double a population in few years you need few men and Many women, but can't be achieved with many men and few women. Not to mention that they own natural incubator.
Women hold the key to the rate of population growth, one of the reason Muslims hardly give out women.
It might look like 50/50 but it's not, majority of the power belongs to women, especially the decision to be pregnant, because female fertility has window, but men don't. Possession of womb.
The fact that there are three arms of government don't mean that the power between them are shared equally.

The society/nobody is expecting men to be sexually experienced but women, same women want, all men turn bad boy. The list goes on and on. Then turn to complain about it. So help me ask women that demand sexually experienced men how they are going to get the experience.
The problem with women is insincerity, and greed,they should openly advocate what they want and be truthful about it.

Their demands are alway irrational and delusional. Since women demand irrational things, they should also provide a solution to it.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Supersymetry:

Example, to double a population in few years you need few men and Many women, but can't be achieved with many men and few women. Not to mention that they own natural incubator.
Women hold the key to the rate of population growth, one of the reason Muslims hardly give out women.
It might look like 50/50 but it's not, majority of the power belongs to women, especially the decision to be pregnant, because female fertility has window, but men don't. Possession of womb.
The fact that there are three arms of government don't mean that the power between them are shared equally.

The society/nobody is expecting men to be sexually experienced but women, same women want, all men turn bad boy. The list goes on and on. Then turn to complain about it. So help me ask women that demand sexually experienced men how they are going to get the experience.
The problem with women is insincerity, and greed,they should openly advocate what they want and be truthful about it.

Their demands are alway irrational and delusional. Since women demand irrational things, they should also provide a solution to it.

The statistics are terrifying, but it doesn't have to be that way for you. Naturally, women are manipulators. They manipulate men as well with makeup( false illusion of youth), high heels(false illusion of height), fake breasts( false illusion of fertility), and a hundred other ways.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
lordally:

I guess you fell from the sky and wasn't born of a woman. If you did then congratulations...but if you were born of a woman and you have sisters then your sisters & whomever birth u, perfectly fit the statement you made above
I'll simply leave you to ur illusions bro.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Saintinoo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
zed7:
Interesting but unfortunately you guys are getting it wrong. If you want a happy marriage, focus on a good girl. Status should not be the focus, if it comes with her good personality, then fine.

There are so many good girls who don't come from affluent homes. Just make sure her family has self pride and are not leeches.

Just realize that women marry up. A certain category of women don't want you even though you think you are well to do, they want better.
Look for the good ones who want you. They make better wives. Free advice from someone who's been there.

Same thing I am telling them, unless you want to file for divorce after few years, those high status girl are not what you need as a man.

There are good girls out their from an average but disciplined family.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
cococandy:

Right. So less sex for men then? We are on the same page with the less-sex-for-men idea

Yeah sure. Men have every right to ask. Women have every right to say no.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
No woman demands you to be a bad boy. Some of you just tell yourselves lies to justify your weird beliefs

Yes women can decide to stay pregnant or not.
Yet one man can impregnate a different woman everyday for 365 days. It seems as if unbridled male sexual exuberance is a better indicator of population explosion than that of women.

Supersymetry:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hed0nist:

Meaning that it takes two to tango. Great!
We have reached an understanding

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hed0nist:

Awesome. And in this society that we are talking about/trying to create, where women are virgins, it means virginity will also be a given for men. A laudable virtue that will also ensure their faithfulness in marriages. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
nighter:
Really love your use of sarcasm and wit. You're so intelligent.

cheesy Lol... thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by naijafox(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

I had three of such ladies. Creamy ladies. Ah God punish devil. They worked at Ikoyi. all three of em. Life style. Wake up 5.30am work. Come back home 6-7-8pm. They use Saturday to rest indoors. This is judging by the lifestyle of the ladies oh. Using them to randomly assume that's how ladies that spec behave. We only met in church, connection was electric. The class was pure golden. Alas, it didn't work grin Hurts till date. grin

Attend functions. Yes, they attend functions on the island alot if you're in lag for example. Other cities should have their high end areas

Problem with businessmen, we don’t have Saturdays or public holidays

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Can This Kind Of Yansh Be Found In Nigeria? / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.