Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21387 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by lordally(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hed0nist:
From my experience I don’t think good women to marry are scarce in this country. Especially for a stable young man between 25 - 35 years. Them choke.

The only reason I’m not married sef is that I empathize too much. If I had a sister I wouldn’t want her to marry someone who lived like I did until recently I.e drugs, hoes, partying etc. But to have seen good women to spend the rest of my life with, I’ve seen my fair share. I didn’t have the mind to put anyone through stress of trying to change me.

There are a lot of independent Nigerian ladies less than 30 years who are beautiful, sensible,humble and willing to stick to and build with a man that can get them to like him. Who will check you respectfully when you’re being stupid. Better traditional women.

Bro if to say I get money I for buy you one Crate of BUDWEISER wey don block!!! You don mad me finish Baba mi... See I stil tell people even my man @Tensazangetsu20 say Good women choke!!! Them Choke die!

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Sukkyy2010: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tickles001:
I can relate to this. More reason I usually pick my girls from campuses. That's where you get a better bale to sort from.
Nothing dey the streets again. Only hustling young girls that only understands survival, and oldies who's completely lost touch with anything feminine. The later are mostly interested in courtship kind of relationship and seriously harpooning for a good mate.
The quest of seeking partner of your choice become very complicated when you believe and relied too much in your ability in such a quest.

But it becomes least easily exploration when you believe and rely on God helping you with the search while you sit back and watch universe making things work together for your good then it won't be long till you'll encounter your choice stresslessly on a silver platter.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tickles001:

This is not true. An average woman doesn't want an average man. That's leaves the average man with bellow average women to pick from.
Decency in a man doesn't attract a decent woman.

So true

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bigpicture001: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
lordally:

Honestly bro , truth is we keep searching till we hit that perfect spot. I can deduce the girls you've met all wanted some type of guy and based on your hussle , you happen not to be that type of guy. So its simple. It turned out money wasn't the problem and you have to thank God for that cos if it was you would have ended up marrying someone who you both would get divorced along the road. So here is what I think you should do, You should try and brush yourself up in any little way you can. I'm not advising you break the bank for this but that money you wanna use buy a car, use it to take a course in maybe LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL and maybe its likes. Just brush yourself. Try and maybe work on your appearance...it might likely go a long way.

In all these all a man wants is HAPPINESS & PEACE OF MIND and you should always be after that... Good girls are out there you just need to stop looking for them , cos they usually come our way while you are NOT searching just make sure you keep your """Good Girl Sensory Instinct""" always activated and always make sure you're that kind of person you also seek in a woman. Like attracts like most of the time.... PEACE BRO!

For me further skl is finished... I will build. On my huzle to become a great enterpreunuer.... It's tough but am quarter way already...

I am a ragamuffin.

I worked my ass off to get to this very small level.. I hope to get additional 200k monthly by end of August.. and for the. Ladies.. I must confess.. all I did those while was displaying my now waning natural good looks.... but now , I have made effort at perfumes, bought sweet decent clothes of over 100k, shoes will furtheer beautify my huzzle outlet And improve on my carriage.. if na English . Na Dem go run.. getting to huzle took me to the doldrums.. but gradually I will rise to decency...

We all know what women wants.. they are like kids.. so am going to get a car, learn to adopt a lil bit of fake life.. cuz am so real to A fault. But I know I may finally have to compromise on choice of standard patner.. like I said I don't HV time by me...

I need to grow up a daughter and live to see her win the windledon tennis grand slam... It's a journey that has to begin in earnest,..

Women love only fake things... And can die defending it... So I will b a lil bit of fake..

Thanks for ur reply bro!

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Then posh Churches is your best bet except that you're not in Lagos.

Find you a posh Church around you.

Maybe Varsities too because of the agre group you're looking for but be careful of these ones. They're still very young and hoeing.

However, might need to read your OP again. The're still 30+ posh and clean women. You never hear about Shiloh?

grin grin

Chaiiiiii

Nairaland.

Una no go kill person.
Someone is running away from old cargoes yet you are directing him to Shiloh

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

What conditions is too much? Is decency too much to ask for?

Abi oooo as if the women are marrying because of Love too.
Who Love help?
Is decency too much to ask? I love that question

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
0bamaMesssi:
which campuses?
Abeg don't even go there

Wahala dey oooooo

So na good women dey scare to see like this?
From my observation, it is easier for a woman to get a financially average man that’s for a man to get an average decent lady.

Women meeting up minimum requirement results are so bad and poor that you start wondering who raised these women

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

It's not about rejection. Trust me, there are guys ladies can't reject. It's total inaccessibility and unavailability that's the concern

Again

Gbam!!!!!!
I like your reply.
“Total inaccessibility and unavailability “

If we have 1 million each of male and female in marriageable age matchmaked together for marriage, the chances that at least 30% of the ladies would marry men can provide basic needs is higher than men getting an average decent woman with low body counts.
On average, at least 80% of men if not more will go home with more than average damaged women- most would have aborted before if not all, I can bet none would be virgins, over 8 out of 10 would have slept with more than 5 men etc.
As you can see, men would always get the short end of relationship/marriage stick

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goodnigga:
One fool will say old ladies are the best, they are humble, loyal , seen-it-all etc bla bla balderdash. Who became older, is it not the young girls that became older and humble when they become short of options. Never settle for an oldie, their humility is a circumstancial and conditional humility. Why should I settle down with a wasted, expired and over riped products? Better to find a younger girl with sense. With all thy might, find her and you will obtain favour from the Lord.

Na waooooo
The vavulence on this thread is really strong.
Bike man abeg park, I wan drop
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Again

Gbam!!!!!!
I like your reply.

If we have 1 million each of male and female in marriageable age matchmaked together for marriage, the chances that at least 30% of the ladies would marry men can provide basic needs is higher than men getting an average decent woman with low body counts.
On average, at least 80% of men if not more will go home with more than average damaged women- most would have aborted before if not all, I can bet none would be virgins, over 8 out of 10 would have slept with more than 5 men etc.
As you can see, men would always get the short end of relationship/marriage stick

Na why me I comot hands for the matter.

Person no fit hustle finish for this life only to be short changed.

Na to just find one pikin give mumsy make she use live out her days.

Honestly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Again

Gbam!!!!!!
I like your reply.

It's unavailability and inaccessibility I said they want to crucify me over. I no denegrate women o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Na why me I comot hands for the matter.

Person no fit hustle finish for this life only to be short changed.

Na to just find one pikin give mumsy make she use live out her days.

Honestly!

Hahahaha

Broooooo

What can we do? Me I don carry my own cross o, make you follow me for back carry your own too

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Again

Gbam!!!!!!
I like your reply.

A sure reality,
At the end most woman will still get a financial stable man, because men don't want to die poor.
But most men will definitely get, overused woman, ie not the kind their inner mind desire.
men can only change it temporary by raising their standard as it has been before, but that's equal to fighting nature and denying reality, like raising a particle into a higher energy level of unstable equilibrium, it will surely fall back to ground state giving enough time and circumstance.
Serious men are looking for alternative to women; Monopoly of any kind is dangerous.
Artificial uterus, AI android ,
Or the nuclear option, transcending and digital immortality, eg mind upload and cloning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Sukkyy2010: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
bigpicture001:

For me further skl is finished... I will build. On my huzle to become a great enterpreunuer.... It's tough but am quarter way already...

I am a ragamuffin.

I worked my ass off to get to this very small level.. I hope to get additional 200k monthly by end of August.. and for the. Ladies.. I must confess.. all I did those while was displaying my now waning natural good looks.... but now , I have made effort at perfumes, bought sweet decent clothes of over 100k, shoes will furtheer beautify my huzzle outlet And improve on my carriage.. if na English . Na Dem go run.. getting to huzle took me to the doldrums.. but gradually I will rise to decency...

We all know what women wants.. they are like kids.. so am going to get a car, learn to adopt a lil bit of fake life.. cuz am so real to A fault. But I know I may finally have to compromise on choice of standard patner.. like I said I don't HV time by me...

I need to grow up a daughter and live to see her win the windledon tennis grand slam... It's a journey that has to begin in earnest,..

Women love only fake things... And can die defending it... So I will b a lil bit of fake..

Thanks for ur reply bro!
Kilode gaann! Nikiniiii!
See getting a good woman to marry doesn't cost all this stress and sever prerequisites you mentioned to be acquired above. If you impregnate your mind with this kind of unnecessary facts then you'll surely experience the complexity of the quest because it's all about your thought and believ, although dressing decently and appealing is a must to every gender but that's not a guarantee of getting a good woman to marry.

See I'm not a churchy dude but I'll tell you this that getting a good wife is not what you can handle by yourself in fact your perception or philosophy can't help you find the right one except divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 29.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

The younger ones seems to be immature, unserious and act too foolish. The older ones are more mature, cool headed, financially independent but like the op said, the girlie vibes and beauty is almost gone. The remaining beauty in them is now money induced beauty using beauty products and all those artificial enhancements.

I pity single people of this age, e no easy to find your taste as a well to do young man.

This is where studying abroad at undergraduate stage gives advantage cos it seems the type of chicks op want are all schooling abroad or they schooled abroad and have been taken by their Nigerian course mates and school mates abroad grin

grin grin

The irony of life.
While most Nigerian ladies set a high standard for the kind of men they want to roll with, they themselves have failed to upgrade themselves in other to compliment the so called men.
What a one-sided system of relationship we are operating in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Missionaire: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goodnigga:
One fool will say old ladies are the best, they are humble, loyal , seen-it-all etc bla bla balderdash. Who became older, is it not the young girls that became older and humble when they become short of options. Never settle for an oldie, their humility is a circumstancial and conditional humility. Why should I settle down with a wasted, expired and over riped products? Better to find a younger girl with sense. With all thy might, find her and you will obtain favour from the Lord.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
The breed of ladies the op want are rarely found in Nigerian universities, unless the few high-end private universities, even those ones like CU, Madonna, Igbinedion, etc have been infiltrated by the same class of chicks the op is complaining about.

Most Nigerian female students now belong to Yahoo plus fellow male students and the politicians.

Go to Baze University, your politicians like Dino and co have collabi all the finest chicks you think are refined ajebo girls, sadly.

Unless op will find his way to APTI Yola, i think he will find some of the refined breed of chicks there, but you see CU, Baze University, Igbinedion, Madonna, etc, I doubt

Chaiiii
Una don use style style finish Nigerian ladies on this thread.

So it is safe to say that it is easier for kamoru the son of a cow butcher in the local market to hustle and buy Lamborghini (even though this is an extremely Herculean task) than getting a good traditional marriageable woman

Men don suffer

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Honestly.

After understanding the life cycle of women, I then do not blame guys that are fixated on marrying Virgins.

Had a female friend telling me to introduce any friend I know who's ready to settle down.

She has forgotten she told me she used to sleep with married men when she was younger.

Of course, men plenty wey go marry am but no be from my recommendation.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Supersymetry:

A sure reality,
At the end most woman will still get a financial stable man, because men don't want to die poor.
But most men will definitely get, overused woman, ie not the kind their inner mind desire.

men can only change it temporary by raising their standard as it has been before, but that's equal to fighting nature and denying reality, like raising a particle into a higher energy level of unstable equilibrium, it will surely fall back to ground state giving enough time and circumstance.
Serious men are looking for alternative to women; Monopoly of any kind is dangerous.
Or the nuclear option, transcending and digital immortality, eg mind upload and cloning.

At bolded……a bitter reality have come to make do with.

About alternative to women…. I think the options you listed are not only expensive but complex for the average man.
The average man life is very very hard and the last thing he wants more is a complicated issue like women and the alternatives.
My best bet is to avoid marriage and use other not so accepted options by the society- babymama (just to use women to have kids but no commitment), cohabitation (not legally married and can pull out at any time) etc. These systems are what is fast replacing marriage in Europe and america.
The average woman in the dating market does not worth the price to pay. The price of life-long providing, security, your resources, properties to become hers due to marriage etc.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tickles001:

...and ice it with "must have something doing" and "ready to settle down"
grin grin

Ooohhhh myyyy God!!!!

You people won’t kill somebody.
This thread, I will read it to the end.
I Dey here gidigba
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ulunne777:
;DYou have been patronizing Ashawos since the first day you made your money no you want a homely girl.
Nwanneni,Get the wild one that will match your demons biko

grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexisting of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"

grin grin

Choi

I don laff tire for this thread
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

catastrophe will always befall simps like you...

You've fallen short of the glory of masculinity

grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
emmaodet:

At bolded……a bitter reality have come to make do with.

About alternative to women…. I think the options you listed are not only expensive but complex for the average man.
The average man life is very very hard and the last thing he wants more is a complicated issue like women and the alternatives.
My best bet is to avoid marriage and use other not so accepted options by the society- babymama (just to use women to have kids but no commitment), cohabitation (not legally married and can pull out at any time) etc. These systems are what is fast replacing marriage in Europe and america.
The average woman in the dating market does not worth the price to pay. The price of life-long providing, security, your resources, properties to become hers due to marriage etc.

To tell you the truth it's better to manage women they way they are than baby mama, but go for polygamy, you have to accept reality,

Sure it won't be available anytime soon.
But artificial uterus/womb is not a complex option. There has been a lot of prototype, if given enough attention, fund and research it can be achieved in less than a decade, the decision needs to be taking first, as major research into such field are rejected by the public or viewed as unethical.

With such technology you just go to hospital to have a baby no connection with any woman, you get a male child and the cycle continue. To get the egg is another topic, you don't need to worry about it scientist know what to do.
Even married people can decide to use the hospital. This is the future it must surely come to pass.

Baby mama is somehow connected to you even if you deny it, and baby mama benefits only you, but pushes the societal morals into an ever deeper/lower potential well.

In negotiations you first get the leverage to secure better deal,
The leverage is now the true second option, introduce it and watch how women will spontaneously become understanding, good, etc.
Finally the end of hypergamy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I want you to stop being a redpiller. It doesn't suit you. Take my word for it. Same thing I told Pansophist, he told me he will change because of me. Still waiting. Redpillers are bitter males. Accept love and try to love. Make yourself vulnerable to a woman. Enough of this baby mama and shii. Get married.

Marriage comes with sooo much responsibility which I don't want. I can't be responsible for another adult who most probably will not add any value to me.

Yes, call me irresponsible. I accept it with my full chest.

Also, mind you, Redpill doesn't translate into hatred for women. Or have you seen me shaming women on this forum at anytime?

Though, I agree with you Baby mamarism comes with its own challenges so maybe I'll look towards Surrogacy or adoption.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Supersymetry:

Sure it won't be available anytime soon.
But artificial uterus/womb is not a complex option. There has been a lot of prototype, if given enough attention, fund and research it can be achieved in less than a decade, the decision needs to be taking first, as major research into such field are rejected by the public or viewed as unethical.

With such technology you just go to hospital to have a baby no connection with any woman, you get a male child and the cycle continue. To get the egg is another topic, you don't need to worry about it scientist know what to do.
Even married people can decide to use the hospital. This is the future it must surely come to pass.

Baby mama is somehow connected to you even if you deny it, and baby mama benefits only you, but pushes the societal morals into an ever deeper/lower potential well.

In negotiations you first get the leverage to secure better deal,
The leverage is now the true second option, introduce it and watch how women will spontaneously become understanding, good, etc.
Finally the end of hypergamy.

The point you raised is so true.
The reason why men are experiencing sexual starvation, regular increase in price or women is because men have no other options.
Options kill monopoly and bring the price down reason why society will kick against it.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
emmaodet:

The point you raised is so true.
The reason why men are experiencing sexual starvation, regular increase in price or women is because men have no other options.
Options kill monopoly and bring the price down reason why society will kick against it.
Life is not fair, even nature, humans are even lucky some female species kill and eat the male after mating, and move to next male,
Men have, can still do it, we've changed many natural order with science and technology and will soon end female Monopoly .

Men waste useful time needed to drive the society forward in chasing women and trying to gain their affection.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hi.

So, What do you think would need to happen amongst the general population in order for women to stop being “overused”. How do you think we as a society can go about creating a dynamic where women are virgins and/or have low body counts?

Supersymetry:

A sure reality,

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:
Hi.

So, What do you think would need to happen amongst the general population in order for women to stop being “overused”. How do you think we as a society can go about creating a dynamic where women are virgins and/or have low body counts?

When humans depend on laws to act, humanity has been reduced and bastardized.

Simply put, ladies should be more humane and moral. Embrace satiety, patience, long suffering, tender without loosing the soft feminine mystique. View tomorrow through the lens of hope. Not seeking the next exit out of complex situations

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
#nosarcasm

I’m sincerely happy for you that you have contemplated and settled on a decision that is best for you and at the same time is saving another person some trouble as well.

I’m saying that because some guys might feel like this and still end up getting married. Imagine how miserable they’ll both be? Of course I’m more concerned about the lady being miserable but yes they’d both be feeling the same frustration.

At least you have decided what you don’t want from the beginning.
Raalsalghul:

Marriage comes with sooo much responsibility which I don't want. I can't be responsible for another adult who most probably will not add any value to me.

Yes, call me irresponsible. I accept it with my full chest.

Also, mind you, Redpill doesn't translate into hatred for women. Or have you seen me shaming women on this forum at anytime?

Though, I agree with you Baby mamarism comes with its own challenges so maybe I'll look towards Surrogacy or adoption.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by heartofcity12: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
zed7:
Interesting but unfortunately you guys are getting it wrong. If you want a happy marriage, focus on a good girl. Status should not be the focus, if it comes with her good personality, then fine.

There are so many good girls who don't come from affluent homes. Just make sure her family has self pride and are not leeches.

Just realize that women marry up. A certain category of women don't want you even though you think you are well to do, they want better.
Look for the good ones who want you. They make better wives. Free advice from someone who's been there.

Good advice
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

When humans depend on laws to act, humanity has been reduced and bastardized.
Okay.

yes speaking in general terms anyone who needs rules/laws to tell them how to be good, aren’t intrinsically good. They may just be conforming in order to avoid punishment. Whole heartedly agree. And of course that implicates almost everyone.

Simply put, ladies should be more humane and moral. Embrace satiety, patience, long suffering, tender without loosing the soft feminine mystique. View tomorrow through the lens of hope. Not seeking the next exit out of complex situations

But my question is referring to the topic of women being “overused” aka not being virgins. We are prescribing less sex for women without addressing the issue of more sex that we promote and encourage for men.
Is there anyway that makes sense unless we somehow think men can magically have more sex while women have less of it. In the same society. How?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Career Women And Their Dating Problems / The Sun Newspaper Girl / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.