Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41243 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by mcayomind: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let her be selling card vouchers in your shop, then after help her with a save for POS business,
That way, she'll has a value for money.

You too can grow to become a lovely couple
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Danny5050: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
You've to distance yourself away from her. Then block her from reaching you... Is not she'll destroy your destiny
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by galantjoe(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
From frying pan to fire. Be bold to tell her to give you space that you need it to reorganize your life.

Probably tell her that you re broke, that you can't finance her nils
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Habib101: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
D big mistake u made was agreeing to d relationship in the first place, it shows u are not even serious with your life or dream, oh u expect to have a girlfriend and not be billing out? My guy go and rethink.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lomprico(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp

Start telling her No! Stop inviting her over to your house. Stop giving her money anytime she comes to your shop
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Peskid147: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area
baba if you are ready u will open up to her and tell her that you are not comfortable, but u are not in a relationship with her so she has no right to be billing you.bro if u like your self ghost her if not she will cage you with pregnancy by that time your eye go open.................
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ike007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

If you are asking for help here on such matters, how did the yahoo work for you....? Shows you aren't smart or confident. And that's what you need to get anywhere in yahoo.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by kelspinall(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

tell her you can't continue with the relationship,billings and everything...the day you go broke she hops on another diq without thinking twice..better avoid some shits
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Babalola0920: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Funny is that you will see the girl for road and inside motor go dey form Saint Saint lol
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Doctortest: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol...baba e better make you go learn that yahoo well o make 2k to give woman wey u lash no be issue
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by bobseto: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
there is no how you can sugarcoat it,just tell her you are done and that is it
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by nedekid: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are getting 1k 2k for totex and you are complaining? . shocked
If she is moving to Lagos, and she is fine, a friend is asking for her contact. cool
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Stillwhites(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Op u are a bloody foolish simp.na lifenija mama that black broke cheap swine naim u dey knack? with her terribly stinking toto like that of criminal Drsnives?
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Savageman: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abeg e don do nah, i don finish this matter since last month nah, Na now e enter frontpage sef.... I don pusue the girl since, she con dey vex, since we no dey talk again, i con even relise say she give me infection sef, anytime i piss, my thing go dey pain me at the end... Anyways thanks for your advice.. The truth b say na becus of the kpekus i no wan leave am but I no go mumu again.. I go soon gi back HK sef, like dis phone work no pay again
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Zulu2022: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
kelspinall:

tell her you can't continue with the relationship,billings and everything...the day you go broke she hops on another diq without thinking twice..better avoid some shits
she can give client format e chest am,but some Nigeria gal with fish brain no fit chest him lamba,dis one no learn yahoo well,mk e go continue enter hk,mk I see if the gal go find am go edo
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by dmgr(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
looool. Expensive taste with 1k 2k 5k grin grin expensive indeed

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lifenija: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stillwhites:
Op u are a bloody foolish simp.na lifenija mama that black broke cheap swine naim u dey knack? with her terribly stinking toto like that of criminal Drsnives?
na fool just ur worthless life thats being banged by crooked old men from behind
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Stillwhites(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
lifenija:
na fool just ur worthless life thats being banged by crooked old men from behind
What makes ur mother completely worthless, useless and harlot is spreading her vagina to a pig which is ur father to Bleep.now u have the DNA of pigs, check well
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by goggle48: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please give her my no 07067194482 let me free you frm money bondage.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Help me send her number make I continue frim where you stopped
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by jimcaddy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
You don't want to give her money, but you are banging her each time she comes by. Of course she will keep demanding na.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by ifihearam: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Savageman:
Abeg e don do nah, i don finish this matter since last month nah, Na now e enter frontpage sef.... I don pusue the girl since, she con dey vex, since we no dey talk again, i con even relise say she give me infection sef, anytime i piss, my thing go dey pain me at the end... Anyways thanks for your advice.. The truth b say na becus of the kpekus i no wan leave am but I no go mumu again.. I go soon gi back HK sef, like dis phone work no pay again

lol....to leave free kpekos dey hard oo
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Four Biblical Ministries Of The Holy Spirit To The Saints.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM95SLcn_Rw
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lifenija: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
What makes ur mother completely worthless, useless and harlot is spreading her vagina to a pig which is ur father to Bleep.now u have the DNA of pigs, check well
well knowing fully well u use to fuk ur sister for im exchange for data i will say well ur dna is ewwwww
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 2:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Cypress042:
The first day you both had sex was the day she trapped you.

Just man up and tell her you're not comfortable with the way she visits your shop everyday.

Afterall you guys aren't dating, then what's the essence of her visits.

A close mouth is a close destiny, speak your mind now and free yourself from bondage cool

How did she trap him? You mean she put some glue on his private part in order to make him have physical relations with her repeatedly or what? Or she trapped him because he found her beautiful and decided to pursue a relationship he never wanted with her?

When will you and other men learn to be responsible for your actions? She trapped you indeed. You are all innocent simple milling rams waiting for a she-wolf to lead you into traps. Please.

They aren't dating yet she's visiting him and he's owning her finances, doesn't that tell you he's a liar who only wanted her in his bed? They are in a relationship. But he's playing ostrich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by GABRIEL6036: 2:33am On Aug 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, this is not friends with benefit o, this is a full blown parasitic relationship. The next time she comes, f*ck and tell her you don't have money. If she goes and returns another day, no money after sex still. You should seriously start saving. Leave parasitic girls alone.
Above all advise, this is the best advise so far. Experience is a teacher.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Stillwhites(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2022
lifenija:
well knowing fully well u use to fuk ur sister for im exchange for data i will say well ur dna is ewwwww
Well, to some extent i pity u that u couldnt find any vagina to bang but ur mother's vagina
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Stillwhites(m): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2022
lifenija:
And you bleeped ur mama in exchange for the death brain u have
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2022
dmgr:

lwkmd grin
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by onojaford(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2022
oghalebros:
Anytime she comes just tell here you are broke or saving money to buy laptop...
This is the best answer. Take it or leave it.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by REDKEV: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Savageman:

Tell Her to borrow you money to buy laptop that you want to learn programming
if she love you she will raise the money and support you if she dons't then she has chears her self
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Beholdcfew(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Pls op which would u recommend I learn. While planning to relocate to Abuja, graphics design it interiors like kitchen cabinet and wardrobe doors?

Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.