Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41242 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Toktee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp
#FutureisFemale...... This is a broke and hungry olosho.

When next she visit be the first to ask her for money.... She will never ask you again.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by mich2012: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"

...but she is the one using you. Better tell her off and save for your destiny.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by blingxx(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
sajmark:
You have the balls to tell us but you don't have the balls to tell her?
Years ago, 24 years old men were fighting wars and conquering kingdoms... And here you are, too scared to ghost or call it quits with a girl.

24yrs old fighting war is even an understatement , they were alot of 16 and 17yrs fighting war in the Frontline those that survived went home and got married at the age of 18 sad but nowadays na simps full everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by phemmy88(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

tell her to loan u 100k that u need it to buy lappy.
She go definitely say she no get... then, henceforth when she bill u , tell her say she dey aware say u need money ....as per greedy hoe wey she be...she go later form vex ...from there u sef go form vex.... things wount remain same from then ever after
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Deicide: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ex Yahoo boy and you no get Laptop Hmm grin which kin yahoo you been day do?
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by DevilSignature: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place [b]we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, [/b]she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

you de fuccck but you no want pay
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by jeff1607(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
East , just say you have money or better still ask for a favor she’ll run away
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Schprobs:
Dating a jobless girl with expensive taste I don't thinks ure serious with your life
looool. Expensive taste with 1k 2k 5k grin grin expensive indeed
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Invite her for a very important conversation ,whne she come make sure,you no offer her anything. Tell her you need Loan of 100K very urgent or the owner of the spoilt phone will come and arrest you .when she wan go beg her for 2K no fall your hand oh,

Keep calling for the loan like 3/10 times everyday. Call for 3 days straight and let’s see. If she come Again na him be say she be Nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Chuxx84: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bro you are already in a relationship, you just don't know it yet.

Savageman:

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
So you'll be lashing a girl and u no want make she bill u grin Talking about wanting to eat your cake and have it back angry

If you're broke u don't have any right to have an erection. As far as you're f**king billing must follow. Na broke girl sef! Just 1k 2k 5k mtchewwww
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Emmanuel30a: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

So, why did you became close? Why did you exchanged contact when she came to repair her phone in your shop? Why are you exchanging movies? What movies did you or have exchange and exchanging? Why did you became friends? When did you became friends? Why did she visits your house or why is she visiting your house? Why are you having sex together, knowing fully well that she is not your wife? How many times have you had sex together? Why did you gave her money the first day she came to your shop after you have repaired her phone? To do what? So, you don't prepare when she appeared to repair her phone at your shop? Then, you don't allow her to disappear? Get sense! You don't have the FEAR of GOD... Maybe she would show you pepper... After all, didn't she appeared with pepper or to pepper you; when she appeared to repair her phone in your shop? You liked her wears and underwears when she appeared to repair her phone in your shop? Isn't it?... You have no care... and you have no fear of GOD...
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by zakkxx: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Be asking us stupid questions u will die of poverty and disease! Don’t repent be asking us useless questions! U know what to do
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Zulu2022: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deicide:
Ex Yahoo boy and you no get Laptop Hmm grin which kin yahoo you been day do?
he go Liv work de pay block,say na phone repair where de block dey,nd na money e de chase cos programming no be passion as I de see am,from pan to fire,ooh lol
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by VenumX: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

This is the reason you are fuming. If she wasn't billing you, you no for run come NL dey complain. That's why you don't know how to break off the relationship cause you know sex will stop.

Red pillers will soon come and try what they know how to do best. By the time they are through with brainwashing you to find their broke a$$ attractive, you will be rendered useless for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by jeromestarks: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Let me not lie to you , you can not amount to anything in this life. You will consider suicide very soon.
One day, she will get pregnant and that's the day your death clock starts ticking.
That sex has damped your destiny! You will struggle till the day you die!
If you steal, they will catch you.
If you borrow money, you won't be able to pay.
If you start any project (housing) you won't complete it.
Soon, your parents will pass away and you will somehow leave that your family house. You will cry and cry but God will not answer you.
You would have been a great person but you threw all that away for sex. Shame!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by mozona(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
i know you cant tell her to go because u are enjoying the sex too.

well tell her you are planning a good better for both of you but if she keep collecting money from
you the dream might not realize.

tell her you know are want and you will do needful when you have enuf cash.

with this you can still keep her but if she is dere for ur money she will leave.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sparko1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Ask her to marry you, if she truely wants to be with you, she will agree, btw, you already like her, you have slept with her and enjoyed it, marry her and make it official, if she disagree call it quit
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by CCC2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Transfer the girl to us lets take of ur burden if she is in Lagos.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by InvertedHammer: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

/

See you see village. grin grin grin

/
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by CalmElder(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sit her down and advise her to get something doing if she loves you.
Tell her to set goals for herself.
Tell her that you have goals that you want to achieve and she's drawing you back.

She will flaunt guys before you and destabilize your emotions if I you cut her off at once.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Gideon34: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Guy man you just like s**x na wetin make u Neva fit tell her say u no do again..get sense grin ;
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by SmartPolician: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
sajmark:
You have the balls to tell us but you don't have the balls to tell her?
Years ago, 24 years old men were fighting wars and conquering kingdoms... And here you are, too scared to ghost or call it quits with a girl.

Huncle, be nice nau grin grin cheesy

I couldn't stop laughing at this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by favour32(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

Girl or woman nor dey love.
Then,you come jam jobless one...na continuous billings.
Run!
Nor look back!
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
A ex yahoo boy who does not know how to discharge a lady is not really a yahoo boy.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by brosammy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
the next time she came to ask for money, ask her to borrow you money and see what will happen
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by yusluvad(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area
She no get work
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Obiorahpcfg: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Am giving you a motherly advice. Write the date of when you are reading this massage. Let her go, stay out of women and take stock of your life after two years and see. Any man that wants to make fast, shld run away from women!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Lampy336: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sense no far from you..
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by OvisFranko: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

OP when you dey lash this babe, you seek for our advice...abi you ask for parliament advice before you pull of your boxer before mwashing the chenkess.
Guy, you be young man with great future.
Delete this babe from your MIND sharp sharp...if not the billing go be normal level...after all if you run ashie,she go bill you na. This babe na packaged ashie.
There is what we call WILL POWER and DISCIPLINE.
Learn this asap , use it for this babe and secure your future.
Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Peterpanny: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

you say you are in Abuja,pass me her contact let me take over from you stop.am dead serious,that chicken change of a money is not my problem.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by andyorjich: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"

This is exactly what you should do, "use and dump her"

Or she will useless you and that your business you are trying to save from and finally dump you when you have been wrecked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.