Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38021 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by halfdollar: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
He said buhari his friend have given them go ahead to meet assu he no give peter go ahead na
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Tapout(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
A lot of those who dropped a comment on the first page don't have sense!

Someone said he is impressed...smh. They are using the strike to play politics and you are impressed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Okwyjesus(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1547266978821423104

- ASUU

https://twitter.com/ASUUNews/status/1547273073065345024

Obi has won the youth already All my collegues from different states are rooting for Obi Apart from north Obi could have won this election before 3pm all over southern Nigeria
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Instead of talking like some are doing, see men with action.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.

Does this even make any logical sense?

When dd it become the duty of party candidates to meddle in the duty of the federal government?

Is this not a total insult to our collective psyche as a nation?

So let's say they resolve the matter shall we say it was Tinubu who resolved the issue?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Reyhzor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
You created a problem, now you're using the predicament as campaign strategy grin..
Some of the students will fall for this.
grin grin grin
If you like they make noise oo, na one vote you go cast, you no fit convince North to vote BAT, that's one thing for sure..
And I pray Tinubu shouldn't end as JUNE 12 grin.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tapout:
A lot of those who dropped a comment on the first page don't have sense!

Someone said he is impressed...smh. They are using the strike to play politics and you are impressed? undecided

Many gullible and mindless people dey Naija aswea.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Uncletony(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
All Christians in Nigeria should vote for Peter obi
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nword22: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
[s]
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

You are not a Christian.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Demolakay: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
Ur jst everywhere! continue asslicking dose DAT has licked away ur future.u will b alrite last last!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by sript: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even if dem like make dem bring Abba kyari to

resolve the strike nothing concern me..

My own is,, whatever dirty games they thinking they are on,. Let the strike be called off

I will vote for candidate of my choice çikena

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Paullo19: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Instead of talking like some are doing, see men with action.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.

I don't think u understand what this set of people have been doing..how would one keep youths at home all in the name of politics just to form the saviour after keeping them at home for months...it's annoying
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Slynation(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
I wonder who they wants to deceive...!! Nonsense and Ingredients, Playing Politics with ASUU to get sympathy votes from students
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Rashidiamoda: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mazing:
Unfortunately they will win. Best is to insulate yourself against the terrible 8 years that are coming. Cos this old fool's regime will surely be worst than buhari's.
..Unfortunately,they can't win..seem like u don't understand the atmosphere here...I don't mind to place a bet on it..100k,Tinubu/Shettima can't win This Election..forget all their propaganda..
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Tapout(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Toks2008:

Many gullible and mindless people dey Naija aswea.

The unfortunate thing is that, they seem to be increasing in numbers as time goes by.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by VirileNelly2420: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Anything that will not end the strike by paying the lecturers and signing their agreement is only bribery they have gone there to do.

We cannot be deceived
Government wants dem to do d bidding in their behalf...in order to buy d hrt of gullible Nigerians.
4wer!!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Lovelive: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Go ahead !
No one is obtrusive to you here. Anyways you have only 1 vote.

Me and I remain Obidient.

Throwback:

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by tonyson010(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

Is Obi going to pay ASUU and meet ASUU demands?

very poor political game. FG now turning it to a political score point. A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FROM FGN.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Randomgist(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
A party that has been in power, could not settle their dispute with ASUU, allowed them to go on strike for this long, now they want to do one shamble settlement as a campaign strategy ,and they want us to trust them. Na arranggy settlement
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Throwback: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

I completely agree with you!

During my days in the higher institution during Tinubu's administration in 2001, I personally visited the roads being constructed by Julius Berger, specifically, Yaba-Lawanson-Iyana Itire road and the Marina road at CMS on different occasions. I went there for a personal field trip to see practically what I was being taught in school and I also asked the Berger staff some questions about road construction. I was awed by the different kinds of construction equipment at the disposal of Julius Berger.

Fast forward to 2012-2014 when Peter Obi was in power in Anambra state, I was on a GTBANK branch project in UNIZIK, Awka. I would fly to Enugu then charter a cab to Awka on a number of occasions. Sometimes I would leave Awka and travel to Onitsha enroute to Benin where I had another GTBANK branch project at UNIBEN. All the roads to and from Awka to Onitsha was an eyesore.

Why then should I now cast my vote for Peter Obi?

Tinubu has my vote. I vote for competence over emotions any day anytime.

See below point raised by Ebunolu Adegoruwa (a notable Tinubu antagonist).

The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket – By Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa

1. They are usurpers with no legitimate party or structure, leveraging on their financial prowess to corner a ticket meant for genuine representatives of the working class.

2. They revel in parading dubious statistics, gathering a mob support without ideology or principle other than raw anger against the status quo, which their idols were part and parcel of.

3. The supposed anger of bourgeois renegades against their fellow capitalists can never result into any benefit for the masses that they have all wickedly trampled upon with glee.

4. What does Peter Obi offer or represent in present-day Nigeria other than ethnic and religious sentiments? Were those not the same factors that produced the error of the Buhari regime?

5. Are we not to rate aspirants in line with their track records? Or what exactly can we find for inspiration in Obi’s 8-year adventure in Anambra State?

6. Hajia Harira Jibril was gruesomely murdered in cold blood in Anambra State, yet the “peoples’ President” neither visited the family nor issue a single statement in condemnation.

7. Do we now hand over Nigeria to opportunists or inventors of commercial degrees?

8. Had the stained and leaking umbrella of the PDP shaded Obi, would he have ever emerged as the disgruntled representative of the disorganized “new movement”?

9. The Nigeria Labour Congress, promoters of Obi’s new-found Labour Party, has become a toothless entity, incapable of prosecuting any meaningful struggle since the advent of the APC administration, which has perfected the egregious style of persecuting or compromising all opposition strongholds.

10. The price for crass opportunism is a principled rejection of all its apostles and beneficiaries.

11. I cannot see the benefit for Nigeria in the Obi/Baba-Ahmed stillborn ticket, neither do I discern any marked difference between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu. In fact, a decamped or frustrated member of the oligarchy is worse than his masters.

*Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by tonyson010(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Paullo19:

I don't think u understand what this set of people have been doing..how would one keep youths at home all in the name of politics just to form the saviour after keeping them at home for months...it's annoying

a VERY BIG shame on FGN.
pathetic Buhari.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Ttalk: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

Obi will rather travel to heaven to understudy how God make sunlight shine on the universe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Wettoid123: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
hmmmmmm this is serious oooo meaning we are just marking time in naija after 7years is there no more presidency why tinubu!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
chiefolododo:
Shetimma no dey smile

The guy na cannibal na
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by sweetjohn(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
2023 election will reveal those christians that have been possessed by an evil spirit without them knowing. Any christian supporting or voting for APC is possessed already and needs urgent deliverance. And if the trumpet sound now, you may not make heaven. What will you tell the owner of Christianity that you voted against a Christian presidency or voted a Muslim Muslim candidates? What will you tell Jesus that even after this evil people killed many christians in his church and you went ahead to vote and support them to continue to persecute the christians? All bc of tribalism. All bc of Obi is an Igbo, You then decided to become a devil advocate.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Yemi7up: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.
Àwọn lo rẹ not Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Now that election is around the corner, APC suddenly remember ASUU . All na politics
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by etrange: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Using people's future for campaign. cry
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Charlesochigbog: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Scam scam scam ASUU run run run their is fire on the mountain, their what to do give and take ooooo,after paying you people now, eventually when they win they we minus it from your salaries and allowance, what prevent them from talking to buhali since, now they what to used it for campaign,
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Billmos: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu may be d ans to solve niaja age long puzzles,ever since he won d primary he is hitting d ground breaking barriers n putting his party in readiness for d busi at hand.hate him or love him I'm yet to see a serious candidate who will defeat tinubu come 2023.he is � ready for presidency

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by TimmyA: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Campaign strategy to bribe the students and use them as election tools and then afterward dump them like used toilet roll/ sanitary pad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed / Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.