Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38022 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
With due respect sir, even if Strike this called off, no student will vote u sir
All you need now is rest
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by chiefolododo(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Unzerious:
Jagaban abeg Jam/Crush/Decapacitate ASUU with Bullion Van
i set you free from bewitchment
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by chiefolododo(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by 9jatriot(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2022
You wen de chain like this so na em wan set person free?
chiefolododo:
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Seezion: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

I did twice already on Nairaland and I regretted it! The second one e en caused my parents and all I stood for.

Hello, haven't from you again.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by AAZZZZZZ: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, School dropouts like you will not like others to ever graduate
you be idiot..you should be praying to get half of my education
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by condralbedez: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=ekukeku post=114702959]He should go & meet BUHARI now
Jy
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Larryton(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

Had it been it's was Obi that is making such move, you would had hailed him but, as long as its Tinubu, its a bad idea. Don't judge Tinubu on buhari's failure
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by AlexJustin(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Seezion:

KDP?
Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.