Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38024 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ozo13(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.
give it to tinubu sha.he is a master strategist
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by kingslly(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
These people have turned this country to a Joke. In what capacity is he and his Partner going to meet ASUU? And some ignorant Nigerians are cheering them up. The bigger problem in this country is the high level of ignorance amongst a large chunk of our population. These people are moved by emotions and not reason, play on their emotions and they’ll vote you for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by pieces: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
AAZZZZZZ:
This thing na another lie oo

The same trick they used in 2014. I don't trust this guy call tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Seezion: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

I did twice already on Nairaland and I regretted it! The second one e en caused my parents and all I stood for.

Please you can reach me on: 0909,538,1282. Thank you very much.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ozo13(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin They have already started working without OFFICE grin grin cheesy
lol
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by dsekist(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
LABOUR PARTY ON THE BALLOT IS
THE WAY OUT
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by OneCandleAway(f): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
pieces:

Is it not the same party that's in power, why are they acting as though they are opposition party. Tinubu desperation never exist.

He can't campaign with any APC achievements, so he has to use flaws.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Bollinga: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

Is Obi the president of Nigeria. Can't you think. Is Obi the one to pay ASUU.

You too mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Shaev7(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
No matter we say, Satan must have his own disciples. So whether Tinubu is seen slitting throats or lying, he will always have his supporters. That's life. We have the right to choose between right or wrong.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Shaev7(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bollinga:

Is Obi the president of Nigeria. Can't you think. Is Obi the one to pay ASUU.

You too mumu
E mumu too much. That is a youth who suppose to understand the evil plot of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Jlow2: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2022
chiefolododo:
Shetimma no dey smile
him teeth reach hundred, he talks with his tongue out
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by dontrulee: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2022
See sense.
E wan solve ASUU problem thinking he will get the votes of university students. Lol
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by shinealight(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.

Thank you sir….for speaking truth to power!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:21am On Jul 14, 2022
If Buhari thinks Nigeria is his property that he can hand over to a successor! Then his days on earth are numbered. What business does BAT as Shettima has to conduct negotiations with ASUU? There are federal government bodies responsible for such!

Why isn’t no one challenging this people on this! So this is the reason they kept people’s children at home? They want to politicize Education to get cheap score? God!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by DeleTaller: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.

Tinubu has moved pass Obi.... with that i want to say he is more healthier than Obi. . Atiku is not even nowhere to be found receive... I really pity PDP. Osun PDP will suffer once again on Saturday.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by DeleTaller: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2022
lifeandjoy:
I'm Obidient till the end.
Vote Obi/Datti for President.

The display is not the real picture of Obi.... only the fools can be deceived... Obi is going to be 62 and we know how he looks like at today's rally in Osun.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by FKMagazine(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Another wrong political game about to be played with Nigerian students and Nigeria Future
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Henrymas(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2022
The thief and the terrorist. What a gang!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by 9gerian: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Your last paragraph speaks volume.

Osinbajo could not influence much, and even the little he did was reversed. All because he was the vice.

The Nigerian political environment is one of endless fear and suspicion across the various tribes and religions. It is a very delicate scenario, even though the problems that bedevil the people do not care about such mundane considerations.

We just need one capable, innovative and detribalized leader to turn around the fortune of Nigeria for good, and all these parochial considerations would fizzle out. That leader has to be trusted, and must be seen to unify all regions regardless of their voting patterns.

Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

Your brain is empty.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Kingv(m): 3:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

As the minister of education?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by olatuns2017: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Freelane33(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2022
God help me and my household . If we can live this nigeria for good it will be good
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by IkemChris(m): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2022
These people!!!! They are now doing the work of the President.. Hmmm
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Voiceofthestree: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
9jatriot:

He deh waka no be pj can he jog 100meter or drive bicycle like us president
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by lifeandjoy: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

The display is not the real picture of Obi.... only the fools can be deceived... Obi is going to be 62 and we know how he looks like at today's rally in Osun.

Where you there?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Jman06(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Let them meet ASUU abeg. Anything to end this strike
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by AlphaTaikun: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2 weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Just like the iconic 1979 to 1983 UPN Lagos State Muslim-Muslim Guber victory of Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Chief Rafiu Jafojo.

The UPN went on to become a phenomenal success story under the government of Alhaji Lateef Jakande, the Governor of Lagos State.

Nigeria was very tolerant back in the day. Not today that some ethnic and religious bigots exist but they will all fail. Tolerance, competence and results are key points to focus on!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by endi4real: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2022
chiefolododo:
Shetimma no dey smile

How can it smile..? It is an evil entity.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by RighteousI: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

As a true Yoruba Christian, I will never support the tribe that killed Ladoke Akintola, tafawa balewa and the sardauna.

Tinubu for president.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022
My own is, anybody that can intervene to bring an end to the strike should do that already. Politics or no politics! Let our youngsters go back to school.

I also hope ASUU would be reasonable enough to stop the ego trip with government and suspend the strike while negotiations continue. They should have thought about the possibility of government accepting 185% increment in their wages before making such proposal! Prof Osedeko should honestly ask himself if he would accept such astronomical wage increment if he were the president of Nigeria.

We know we have bad politicians, but ASUU should be wise enough to know what to ask for when engaging government. They shouldn't be acting like the rogue politicians and expect Nigerians to take them seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.