Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (8677 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ulunne777(f): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Guys will never help their fellow man.
Until his penis wears off.Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op, don't give up

God will see u through

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Crimpsy:
Op, don't give up
God will see u through
Amen.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
Guys will never help their fellow man.
Until his penis wears off.Tueh!
Tthank you.

Helping is not even the problem. what pains me more is the questions, after answering all, they will just drop a negative comment and leave.

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Why are some of you like this na?

I have proof beyond that i am actually sick and needed help, i went as far as posting my nudes but what comes to your mind about all this is how i will send the money to another nigerian lady.

If i may ask, did i accuse any lady of putting me in this mess? so you will send money to a lady in this my condition avoiding the health implications in future?

With due respect sir, you should have just read and pass instead of discouraging another individual that wants to help. this is pure wickedness
let me lay my hands on your head and pray for you. grin
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
let me lay my hands on your head and pray for you. grin
Go and pray for your parents that train you to be a bitter person. they need help too
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Go and pray for your parents that train you to be a bitter person. they need help too
Your moniker says it all.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Echoban: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Thanks for the info.

i have spent alot on this already without improvement, that is why i prefer to carry out the tests so that i can know what is happening to me exacltly and look for a way forward. if i start telling you what i did to clear this, you will be suprise butnothing has worked so far. i will do the tests first sir, thanks for the comment

visit a reputable Hospital.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

Post, I guess
Good morning ma
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Echoban:

visit a reputable Hospital.

No funds to visit the hospital for now. I just want to carry out some tests in the lab and know what is happening to me first. That is why i brought the issue here in order to get help

Good morning
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Nicepoker:
Your moniker says it all.
SMH.........
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double or triple condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking, some will call us names, Some of you will even call moderators on us... Now here you are suffering from the disease you contacted from a useless Nigerian girl.

Well, paste your account number, maybe God can use me or other Nigerians to help you with small amount.
Good morning sir
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Echoban: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Ifailed22:

No funds to visit the hospital for now. I just want to carry out some tests in the lab and know what is happening to me first. That is why i brought the issue here in order to get help

Good morning
Morning.
Why not upload the pictures let's see.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Echoban:

Morning.
Why not upload the pictures let's see.
I took the picture down yesterday cos some guys were using it to catch fun.

pls i can post the picture again if you want to help me. just tell me how i should snap, or what i should hold to know that i'm saying the truth
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Pls nairalanders, i'm still in search of a solution to this problem. even if you can help, just try and tag or mention someone that you think may help me on this thread.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by EASYGURU(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Ifailed22:
See as everybody disappear even after dropping pictures to back up my claims.

it's well

Bro that's a fungi growth. Make use of terbinafine 250mg and Daktacort cream.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
EASYGURU:

Bro that's a fungi growth. Make use of terbinafine 250mg and Daktacort cream.
i did not use that daktacort cream before but trust me, i have use many anti fungi creams but none worked. sir, all i'm looking for now is to do some tests cos it seems this is something different from the regular infections out there
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Jmichael1(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
I talk am b4 say nah person wen never use beta money cure STD b4,dey talk say condom sex no sweet...
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jmichael1:
I talk am b4 say nah person wen never use beta money cure STD b4,dey talk say condom sex no sweet...
With due respect sir, this might not be a std.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Kingkum: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
I send you a pm

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by olowofariwo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
na UTA (urinary tract infection) go buy sefixime tablet 1 daylay for 10 days
Bacteria can enter the penis through the urethra from enywhere apart from sex including the mouth. dirty pant, swimming etc.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by gazilion: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ifailed22:

I took the picture down yesterday cos some guys were using it to catch fun.

pls i can post the picture again if you want to help me. just tell me how i should snap, or what i should hold to know that i'm saying the truth

Hold a toothbrush!

I have a check in my spirit after reading all your posts. Something is not right and I believe you are under a curse. Even, if I send you money �, it may still go down the drain. YOU NEED JESUS not Money!
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Slmgirldippussy: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
If the test confirm that it's
A. Gonorea
B. Toilet disease
Pls contact me for sure Herbal remedy
It's free. Pls do the test first ooo

It's free cos irete ogunda says Aki wo warapa Ki a gba owo. Aki wo were Ki a gba Obi. Eniba se irue , bi irufe re O ba be wo, a be omo re wo
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Jmichael1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ifailed22:

I answered your questions up there already. i'm a man with two legs and two hands, it's difficult yes, but god has been kind to me so far.

i fell ur pain bro,God will surly see u true.....
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
gazilion:

Hold a toothbrush!

I have a check in my spirit after reading all your posts. Something is not right and I believe you are under a curse. Even, if I send you money �, it may still go down the drain. YOU NEED JESUS not Money!
Thanks for the comment. so how do you choose to help me? even a simple prayer will go a long way cos i'm feeling like giving up
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

i fell ur pain bro,God will surly see u true.....
Amen. thanks
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
If the test confirm that it's
A. Gonorea
B. Toilet disease
Pls contact me for sure Herbal remedy
It's free. Pls do the test first ooo

It's free cos irete ogunda says Aki wo warapa Ki a gba owo. Aki wo were Ki a gba Obi. Eniba se irue , bi irufe re O ba be wo, a be omo re wo
Thanks for the offer, will surely mention you again when i'm done with the tests. i don't understand the language in your last statement tho,
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Kingkum: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Ifailed22:
Amen. thanks
Baba!
how far?
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good evening
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by apiski(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ifailed22:
Good evening
Good evening. I hope I'm not late here. Bro from the depth of my heart I feel your pain and I pray for you. I wish I have the money to help you but I don't. However this is my advice for you:
1. Surrender your life totally to Christ.
2. Go to God with all you heart if you know and believe in him. Plead for mercy through Christ's blood and ask him to help you. In times like these humans can't help you, not even the doctors, but God can use anybody and anything, even a lifeless stick or a down-trodden paper by the road side to help you.
3. Let your eyes be fixed on Christ while you ask for mercy and help. When you have done these, then you can now seek help from man, believing that God is the one in control. Believe me, you will get help.
NOTE: I am not trying to preach to you or sound religious - I am not a religious man; I am telling you do the same thing that I did when no man, I mean, NO HUMAN was there to help me.
4. Lastly, don't let in fear.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by apiski(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Ifailed22:
Good evening
And please, I havn't seen the picture but I think that you should not bother posting it anymore; whoever will help will help regardless.
And lest I forget, based on my previous comment: I have stopped listening to the old biblical stories of Abraham, Isaac Sarah, Elijah and all the rest, not because they are not true but because I believe that their era has passed, I am the one present now. So if God is God, then let him be God through me; if He lives then let him live through me; if He's merciful then let him have mercy on me. So as much as I want to live, I know that I didn't create myself, for "it is not given to man that walketh to order his steps:" it's a state of rest. Have this mindset in a surrendered state, void of any fear and doubt and you'll know peace.
Hope you understand? Know God and KNOW him for YOURSELF. This is my little token for you. It shall be well with you.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / I Swear Is True! / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.