Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (8683 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by apiski(m): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Ifailed22:
CC apiski
You are welcome.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Freelane33(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Ifailed22:
I opened a thread earlier about this, i have visited different chemist but nothing is working. they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me and this is spreading fast now. pls someone should help with any amount to tackle this problem. i'm begging on my knees pls
Read from my thread and do your stuffs by yourself don’t go to chemist again .
If you can’t get money to prepare the herbs
Go to a federal Gov hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her / Are You Capable Of This? / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.