Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (8682 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op how e take happen

You do abi you no do?
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by EASYGURU(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Thanks for the info.

i have spent alot on this already without improvement, that is why i prefer to carry out the tests so that i can know what is happening to me exacltly and look for a way forward. if i start telling you what i did to clear this, you will be suprise butnothing has worked so far. i will do the tests first sir, thanks for the comment

Bro get what I asked you to get they both coat 4k, that's 2k each and you'd be free except say na money you come beg for here. Na something wen do do me before and Na my doctor friend wen dey work for General hospital for Ogun state na em do check up for me and I got my medication later from my pharmacist friend too. They both have license in their respective fields.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cutehector:
Op how e take happen

You do abi you no do?
I can't be sure sir, it happened to me about 5years ago which i treated it easily with less than 10k. but it re-appeared now and refusing to go back. but i can swear that i did not sleep with a girl outside my wife for more than 2years now. so it may be the old one that comes back, another infection entirely or my wife give it to me. but i can also swear that my wife will not cheat on me now cos it's too early living me with the options of a re-occurance or a new infection from god knows where
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by TheZeezle(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol, u don finally give am to somebody daughter. U still jam am back lol
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheZeezle:
Lol, u don finally give am to somebody daughter. U still jam am back lol
Its well.

May God see me through
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

I can't be sure sir, it happened to me about 5years ago which i treated it easily with less than 10k. but it re-appeared now and refusing to go back. but i can swear that i did not sleep with a girl outside my wife for more than 2years now. so it may be the old one that comes back, another infection entirely or my wife give it to me. but i can also swear that my wife will not cheat on me now cos it's too early living me with the options of a re-occurance or a new infection from god knows where
you wife no need to cheat on you. Women harbour infections that do not show symptoms on their body but when a man has sex with her, it shows in his body because a man's body system is a closed system so it is so easy for STIs to show.

It could be toilet infections.

Dear men who do not cheat, please always sanitize your woman's body by taking her for quarterly tests to be sure the system you are chooking your prick is clean at all times. ..
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pubgveteran:
Please help him with any amount
Chukwuemeka owo
Zenith
grin grin
Ole Ole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Natbrowny: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:
they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me

You are a stone cold moreeeeeef*cker. U know why.
U r broke and straffing raw. WTF does that.

Your moniker sef don win this game.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Seriously itchy but not painful, infact, i will feel good when scratching it. but it's smelly whenever water start coming out

I dont think its a sexually transmitted infection.
Since you said you do not have sex with hoes outside,

Im not a doctor cant prescribe for you but you know your symptoms,i think google can be a handy tool here
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
You guys are doing well, i did not say i was infected sexually but most people are insulting me since morning without giving help or advice, for your information, this may not be what you are thinking, it can be another infection entirely but who should i blame? i blame myself for everything happening to me.

it's well with the poor people.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by adesile8697: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
lol
you can check againlol
you can check again...
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by anuofGod(f): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:
I opened a thread earlier about this, i have visited different chemist but nothing is working. they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me and this is spreading fast now. pls someone should help with any amount to tackle this problem. i'm begging on my knees pls
Buy ginger, tumeric and clove
Peel them, cut and soak in water for 5 days and start drinking.
Don't take too much at once it can make you lean.
It works. I hope it works for you
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Onucs(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Indeed you failed grin

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onucs:
Indeed you failed grin
No wahala
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
anuofGod:

Buy ginger, tumeric and clove
Peel them, cut and soak in water for 5 days and start drinking.
Don't take too much at once it can make you lean.
It works. I hope it works for you
Thanks for the info, but like i said earlier, my next step is to try and do some tests cos i spent much on this already and nothing seems to be working. however, your advice is well noted sir.

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
2RUTHHURTS:

Ole Ole grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onucs:
Indeed you failed grin
grin grin
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by KristaPretty(f): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Me I did not see any picture here o
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
Me I did not see any picture here o
I took down the picture earlier cos one guy started calling mefor it. but i can post it again if you want to see proof before helping pls.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by KristaPretty(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

I took down the picture earlier cos one guy started calling mefor it. but i can post it again if you want to see proof before helping pls.

Post, I guess
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:
I opened a thread earlier about this, i have visited different chemist but nothing is working. they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me and this is spreading fast now. pls someone should help with any amount to tackle this problem. i'm begging on my knees pls
Picture or I don't believe you
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:

Post, I guess
This is it.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Picture or I don't believe you
I just posted it now. pls confirm let me remove it
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:

Post, I guess
Pls confirm let me remove it.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by KristaPretty(f): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Pls confirm let me remove it.

I did that already
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:

I did that already
OK.
THANKS
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anytime I see a thread about STD..
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jeon:
Anytime I see a thread about STD..

cheesycheesy
I'm not sure this is a sxually transmitted infection ma, cos i tried treating that but it did not help. i'm thinking it might be another thing
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
See as everybody disappear even after dropping pictures to back up my claims.
it's well
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double or triple condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking, some will call us names, Some of you will even call moderators on us... Now here you are suffering from the disease you contacted from a useless Nigerian girl.

Well, paste your account number, maybe God can use me or other Nigerians to help you with small amount.
He will still end up sending that money to another useless Nigerian girl.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
He will still end up sending that money to another useless Nigerian girl.
Why are some of you like this na?

I have proof beyond that i am actually sick and needed help, i went as far as posting my nudes but what comes to your mind about all this is how i will send the money to another nigerian lady.

If i may ask, did i accuse any lady of putting me in this mess? so you will send money to a lady in this my condition avoiding the health implications in future?

With due respect sir, you should have just read and pass instead of discouraging another individual that wants to help. this is pure wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.