Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men (4851 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by sparta(f): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2007
You are absolutely right Olanajim. Am really exasperated,What is the big deal in being a virgin at 26. Very funny world grin
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by yimiton(f): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2007
There's no point hating men. That wouldn't solve the problem. Just meet the right man and all these will be history. Wish you the best.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by olanajim(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2007
Sparta, don't say there is no big deal in being a virgin at 26. In a world where young girls of 15 can now boast openly of sleeping with at least a man. Where chastity is now meaningless, and where most of our universities can't boast of 2% virgin among it female population, then, a 26 year old virgin must be celebrated provided she match her sexual purity with amiable personality and character.

Most ladies wanted to marry the man that 'break their pot'. But, a serious discrepancy in personality, conduct and irreconcillable differences, regardless of it nature deprieves them of lasting union. In revenge of that irreparable damage, some ladies lose sense of decorum and turn their precious pot into public properties. These ladies were in large numbers hence the general suspicious by male folks to suspect every claim of virginity by any lady above 21.

Meanwhile, I know that virginity is not a sign of chastity. It is just a ray of hope that the fellow may be one.

Hating the opposite sex must never be the way to correct the ills associated with gender injustice. It damage the bearer more than the target.

This doesn't mean I am propagating for or against virginity. My position is that of caution.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by olanajim(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
Sparta, don't say there is no big deal in being a virgin at 26. In a world where young girls of 15 can now boast openly of sleeping with at least a man. Where chastity is now meaningless, and where most of our universities can't boast of 2% virgins among it female population, then, a 26 year old virgin must be celebrated provided she match her sexual purity with amiable personality and character.

Most ladies wanted to marry the man that 'broke their pot'. But, a serious discrepancy in personality, conduct and irreconcillable differences, regardless of it nature deprieved them of achieving lasting union. In plotting revenge for that irreparable damage, some ladies lose sense of decorum and turn their 'precious pot' into public properties. A prison, where restless phallus are turn to jelly. These ladies were in large numbers hence the general suspicious by male folks to suspect every claim of virginity by any lady above 21.

Meanwhile, I know that virginity is not a sign of chastity. It is just a ray of hope that the fellow may be one.

Hating the opposite sex must never be the way to correct the ills associated with gender injustice. It damage the bearer more than the target.

This doesn't mean I am propagating for or against virginity. My position is that of caution.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by simplyme3(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
a virgin at 26 is a sick woman.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by BABEELOVE(f): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
simply_me:

a virgin at 26 is a sick woman.

you know I am giving you back up right tongue I say I dey ya back!!!

Whispering cautiously---Sofree sofree oh! This na day time!!! grin
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Hazeleyed(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2007
she is not sick she has just not been opportuned.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by simplyme3(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
i say it again - nothing to be proud of as a virgin at 26 - nothing at all - means u find it hard to get a husband - so - means u need deliverance.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by snickpick(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
sex does not determine luv, u know.guys r pretenders n vice-versa.at times ur heart might b wrong too but wen ur mr right comes it would surely show. just wait.i think u r in a rush.no matter wat happens, men don't deserve 2 b hated n vice-versa
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by tpia: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2007
@ sparta:  it must be very frustrating meeting all these kind of men who are only interested in one thing. Especially if you read this kind of thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68569.0.html

makes one wonder if there's any sincere person left in the world. Anyway, may you not fall into the hands of someone like that.

Cant say much, but just keep looking. If the wind is blowing away the light headed folks, hopefully the serious ones will be more visible. Mind that married guy though- his case is different. Its not easy being in a long distance relationship, and normally the other woman is the one who gets left out in the cold. The guy has needs, but dont lump all men together because of him. You know how guys are.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
@thread
[size=18pt]SHIT THREAD[/size]
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by zignorr(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2007
pls tell us the truth . . .men were running away from you cos you don sawa undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Easybaby(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2007
zignorr:

please tell us the truth . . .men were running away from you because you don sawa undecided undecided tongue tongue

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by rosquare(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
HHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Is it not amazing how we react so differently to the same issue?
God is truly awesome, SPARTA, i like your confidence in your looks, keep it up.
Y IS IT THAT WE R GOOD AT PIKING OUT PEOPLE'S BAD SIDES? as if we dont have ours.
Sparta,if all the men you will ever meet will demand for sex b4 marriage, does it mean you will never get married?
in case u dnt kno, every relationship has issues they are managing.every relationship involves sacrifices.
i am not saying you should sacrifice your virginity, na, na,
but you can sacrifice time, energy,or woteva it takes 2 curtail a guy who you feel compartable with,A GUY YOU HAVE TRUE FEELING FOR.
i am sure all the guys you have met are not 100percent bad, or are they?
GOD DIDNT SAY THERE WONT BE MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB,,
BUT HE ASSURED US OF MAKING THE CLIMBING AS EASY AS POSSIBLE,
There are a thousand and one good guys out there, bt DONT GO ABOUT
LOOKING FOR THEM, MEET the bad guys, try to KNOW THEM, try to CORRECT WOT IS WRONG IN THEM,
but dont try to change them, BUT NEVER, EVER TRY TO HATE THEM,
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by crazyp(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
haba zignor

that was too harsh now angry
and u, easybabe, y ru so happy
he was rude & i expected u to say so

zignor, apologise or, tongue
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Easybaby(f): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2007
@crazyp, laughing is a good medicine! undecided tongue tongue

@zignor,what do you think? wink
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by hollandis(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2007
why is she coming here to announce her chastity?I don't give a shit about whether you're a virgin or not,remember there are numerous way u can lose ur virginity.virginity is not restricted to p in v .Kissing ,smooching, cuddling,handling,dry sex e.t.c is part and parcel of sex
until u tell me  u havent kissed/kissed by a man,your whatever hasnt been fondled,THEN I CAN GIVE You A TROPHY
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by hollandis(f): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
i will only respect and praise if u tell me u havent kissed a man or havent been smooched in ur life, For now keep on living a fake life.Instead of u to pray that u get a husband at ur old age(26) u are hating men.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by dduke3: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2007
Men, i no blame the guys o. If na me too i go ben-johnson o. WHat if after the wedding i come discover say the 'V' no even get p, sy wey i go insert my thing put? e better make i taste the 'abuna' so that i go sure of wetin i dey marry!
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2007
[size=28pt]shit thread![/size]
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by dodowaski(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2007
So?
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by cblow(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
sparta,
im really happy for you, not cos ure beginning to hate us (men) but cos u can take a stand and stick to ur belief. the simple truth is that most (not all though) guys that rush into relationships do it cos they can have a sex partner to satisfy their orgies and once that is gone, they dump the female at the slightest complain as though they never professed love to her in the first place. dont be in a hurry, truth is what goes around comes around and if you can keep urself for a man, a man will also keep himself for you until u get married, its not impossible. it still happens so take your time and dont hate men, just hate the game as they say, but in the fullness of time, urs will come, and pre-marital sex will not even be an issue,

smiley cheesy
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by sage(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2007
@poster

u are beautiful, educated, a virgin, 26 and you have a full time job right

but all men want from you is sex right

something is not right with ur story or somthing around you is not right

if u are really all the above then you probably need to change your story and reedit the plot

unless you think people on nairaland are fools and want to waste their time talking trash tongue
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2007
ehmmm

Can i have my trophy now pls grin grin
sage:

@poster

u are beautiful, educated, a virgin, 26 and you have a full time job right

but all men want from you is sex right

something is not right with your story or somthing around you is not right

if u are really all the above then you probably need to change your story and reedit the plot

unless you think people on nairaland are fools and want to waste their time talking trash tongue

it happens I can assure

this is a big world
people's circumstances are difrent
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by jorgan(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2007
ok i see,no problem hae men. grin
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by sylvao2000(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2007
@poster hate us na who cares, Abi fish don finish for River, Na who tell you say you fine sef?
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Keziah(f): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2007
@Simply-me
I feel so-so sorry for you. You must have been deflowered at a very early age by a savage or a heartless beast that's why u are so, so embittered against anyone that's a virgin. No be the poster cause ur predicament. In other words, u are envious.

@ Poster
The truth is most ladies that lost their virginity to the wrong person, are always so embittered when they hear of a virgin. Every lady realize it's something that's once lost forever, but those that want to eat their cake and still have it, always want everybody to be in the same level with them.

So those that are castigating the poster because she claims to be a virgin at 26 shame on all of you tongue tongue tongue. I knew a friend that got married to a 30 + virgin and she got pregnant within the 1st month of their marriage. So wetin be una stress
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by saucekid(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
dont hate men na,

why dont we do it like this, come to me and i can be ur perfect gentleman
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Obirin0521: 1:16am On Oct 15, 2007
Sparta:  Unbelievable as it may seem, you are not alone.  There are lots of professional ladies like you, some older, who have refused to succumb to the new age morality.  You are not weird, neither are you a walking saint.  You are a lady who knows what she wants out of life and is unwilling, for either religious or personal mores to back away from her stance.  I applaud you.

That said, hating men is counter productive.  I believe strongly that the universe sometimes catapaults destructive agents out of our lives 'specially when we are at our most oblivious/vulnerable.  I bet you've encountered at least one who, if he had not moved on after your 'No Pre M sex' might have eventually become your Waterloo.  Rather than hating guys, begin to thank the good Lord for moving those guys along in order to clear the path for that wonderful someone who will be yours and no one else's.   Please continue to enjoy the company of your guy friends.  Someone is bound to notice the Gem of measureless worth that you are, not simply because,as you put it, you are a V, but for all the other components, V inclusive, that make you a truly wonderful person.

Be encouraged and pay little credence to the 'Job-Advisers' kiss
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by rachiwise(f): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2007
@keziah

u r right most of the female folks yabbing sparta lost their virginity 2 apes and now they know that once it is gone,it can never be gotten back.Sorry o,no be the poster spoil ur lives ooo!!!ejo,ko se ohun lo ba ti yin je ooo!!

@poster
There was a time i felt like u too,i thought all men were the same(being the only girl and having 3 brothers).but i thank God that 2day i know better.

Believe it or not girl,there r still some(veryyyyyyyy few) good men out there with great principles(discipline) on sex and can control themselves,u better believe that!!!

Cheers!!!
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Kaestro(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ poster.
I respect your courage and dedication to hold on to your beliefs about pre-marital sex,it doesn't in anyway make you weird.To me being a virgin is not a criteria I look for in woman and is definately not a conviction enough for me to marry her.As much as we men are (choose appropriate word) goats,dogs etc we are still open to sensitivity.Perhaps you should consider other attributes to yourself that might make you prone to avoidance from these men,work more on making yourself a better person and I know you will find someone who will love you.
If loose women can find husbands why would you relegate yourself to the lot that hate men because they can't zip it.I'm sure you know presenting yourself to this"one man" doesn't guarantee a succesfull and happy marital life,it's all by the Grace.
My advice: take your time do your bit in ensuring your future is safe with you i.e your job,social life,spiritual life,family etc.
Speaking from a man's point of view many of us already know the women we will run back to as soon as that time comes, destiny has a funny way of playing with our lives.Your man is sure to come my dear.
Bad guys sef dey love up ohh,virgin or no virgin.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by adeboo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
Girl i aint a virgin and am beginning to hate guys maself cause all they seem to wanna do is sleep with you. I aint no virgin but i want a relationship thats based on sex alone.

But like Sienna said, when you meet the rite one, you will know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? / Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex / Men And Women Need This: The Incredible Truth About The Penís

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.