Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men (4853 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by omosexxxy(f): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2007
@ Sparta, u are lucky u are not yet caught up in this sex web like those of us that started enjoying sex from 13
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2007
@keastro

good post, really good

@Obirin21

as always , well said

by the way u've been AWOL did u get my mail?
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Bblak(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
@poster
I must assure you that you are not alone in this and that not all guys are like that because we still av the good ones too.just want to implore you to stick to your determination and i tell you that the right guy that will appreciate you and take you for who you are will surface soon.just be good dearie.Gdluck
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by funmeme(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
Seun plssss where are u?? ur advice is urgently needed in this forum!

grin sister, the lord is ur strenght. grin keep on keeping on.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by funmeme(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
Seun plssss where are u?? ur advice is urgently needed in this forum!

grin sister, the lord is ur strenght. grin keep on keeping on.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by amaikama(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
Sparta! send me your photo and let see why they don't want to wait? You never can tell, i might wait till the day you said yes! grin

amaikama@gmail.com
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by NVME1: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
Or rather "Men are Beginning to hate U" grin

Please lets see who is talking? we need ur picsss
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Scopium: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2007
If you really mean the business of hating men start with your brothers. if you find that very comfortable then go ahead spread it to all men.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by macalurs(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2008
@ poster.

At a certain point you abandoned the thread; seemed like you weren't getting the responses you wanted.

A virgin at 26 smells closed-minded. You're not loose when you fall in love. But you're frigid when you wont give yourself up.

Let me phrophesy at you: you'll meet a man. He'll be willing to wait till the end of the world. But you wont respect him-- you'll call him weak. He'll jump when you say so, he'll be at your feet. But he still will not have earned your respect.

since you are at the point of actually hating men , you certainly display it in some form, subtly or however. Phrophesy ii. You'll scare away even the one that's willing to wait.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by opokonwa(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2008
@poster
Because you have met men who want to get down with you at the slightest excuse, is that why you are sounding an alarm?
Are you the only girl whom men are lusting after?
Or you think you are the only virgin in town??
Ask around, virgins boku! Young girls are learning to keep themselves these days . . .
So you are not rare anymore tongue
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Osamabinladin: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2013
simply_me: these days - who want a virgin anyway - well, u are surely goin to find out that u are the only virgin in this whole world, a virgin at 26? wo - my pastor is doing deliverance - please come and join - i am sure u ar joking - if u say 21 - we can manage - but at 26 - ol' girl - it is something else o - no man wants to marry a virgin these days - no one wants to marry someone who has no experience - don't u get it? if i am u - tmrow - i will ensure i have sex sex sex - common. According to research - women who says they are beautiful are actually very wowoistic - so quit doing this to yourself - one thing is sure - u hate men or not - u can not remain a virgin forever - it is a man who will still break your virginity - put his long, bent oko inside wet wet wet obo - dont u get it?
You must be sick

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Bhijay02: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
tnaidaR: Sparta, you're just in the right place. Hook up with Seun 'cause I understand he's also a virgin lipsrsealed
lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Osama bin ladin: You must be sick
As in eeh!!! Seriously...
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by bandol(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
How do dey even know Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are a virgin in the first instance? Dey though Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ were deceiving them; which might actually be the case.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Since 2007!

Sparta oya come give us gist. Na your husband later chop am.

Abi you been dey ride horse the tin tear cheesy.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2013
I am getting tired of these virginity threads now. A man who will marry you will go ahead and do so. Not every man wants sex before marriage and not every man will stay in a boring marriage. What baffles me most times are virgins who still want to retain their virginity in marriage.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by drnoel: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2013
sparta: Hi landers
Am an attractive lady of 26 and i get a lot of attention from so called "men". I have equaly been attracted to a couple too. The problem however is that I have never met one who dosent mind waiting till marriage to have sex. They all bolt the moment they know am a v and i aint ready for sex. It really hurts because i used to have a lot of respect for the male folks, most of my friends are even guys. I dont know what to do coz  am not ready to go into a relationship involving sex. Is it a crime to be a v and to want to wait till marriage? Am sincerly asking, Are all guys like that? Am even beginning to get scared, will i ever get a man of my own.
Pls help me, am realy discouraged and getting hateful of men.
Abeg, keep ur legs at lock and key. The guy that would respect u and stay will come, u just have to be patient.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Youngpo413: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
simplyme3: these days - who want a virgin anyway - well, u are surely goin to find out that u are the only virgin in this whole world, a virgin at 26? wo - my pastor is doing deliverance - please come and join - i am sure u ar joking - if u say 21 - we can manage - but at 26 - ol' girl - it is something else o - no man wants to marry a virgin these days - no one wants to marry someone who has no experience - don't u get it? if i am u - tmrow - i will ensure i have sex sex sex - common. According to research - women who says they are beautiful are actually very wowoistic - so quit doing this to yourself - one thing is sure - u hate men or not - u can not remain a virgin forever - it is a man who will still break your virginity - put his long, bent oko inside wet wet wet obo - dont u get it?

Jealousy at its peak.
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Youngpo413: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
hollandis: why is she coming here to announce her chastity?I don't give a shit about whether you're a virgin or not,remember there are numerous way u can lose ur virginity.virginity is not restricted to p in v .Kissing ,smooching, cuddling,handling,dry sex e.t.c is part and parcel of sex
until u tell me  u havent kissed/kissed by a man,your whatever hasnt been fondled,THEN I CAN GIVE You A TROPHY

virgin na virgin
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
sparta: i do not categorise all men as dogs but are they not all especially these young guys in suit.?angry

They are simply proving themselves to be. To add salt to the injury, a supposed good friend (married with a kid) asked me to help him recently too . He got married two or three years ago and when his wife concieved she had to go abroad to deliver her child. Well because she wants to get oyinbo's green card, she is still there while her husband is starving here.

I called my good friend some time just to check on him as a friend and guess what he said, " pls, u'v got to help me, am in a desert here. I was too shocked but kept my calm because i respect him a lot. I advised him to call his wife to come home if he cant cope again. He simply said she was working towards getting her green card.

Imagine, this is a friend who knows am a v and even advised me to wait, now he is an "desert" and wants me as a play thing. Now just what do you expect me to think of men with all these sex nonsense and obsession. Is it a meal ticket?

If you had a  gun to you head, wont you control yourself? Don't blame me, many of them are just weaklings, why do men make sex look like a feat that can not be conquered ?

A man without self control is just like a house without a roof.
how does your conversation go with your dates!
do you say"look I am a v"
or you say I have never had any form of sex with any before. or exactly what!
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
drnoel:
Abeg, keep ur legs at lock and key. The guy that would respect u and stay will come, u just have to be patient.
what will happen if name lie
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by drnoel: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
baralatie:
what will happen if name lie

if it must happen, then it will happen. u cant force it
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by baralatie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
``
lie hurts o!
Re: Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men by Youngpo413: 7:02am On May 13, 2015
sparta:
Thanks,I really appreciate your response. smiley
you are welcome,pls continue to keep your V intact,so that your future husband will be proud of you,don't mind those men,they just want to disvirgin and run run away without marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. / I De Suspect My Girl / Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.