Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? (34097 Views)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by vincentjk(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Well I was referring to a married man. A married man keeps many friends and always go to bar to drink with them will most likely cheat.

Lol not all bro

This my guy even if he married tomorrow won't keep any friends and his type of person ain't willing to change.

You need to know people like this in person to know how they spend quality time in tracking different babes and nothing else

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Polygamy in itself does not stop man from having a side chick. If not, all the numerous Alhajis in Abuja would have no need having multiple girlfriends over there. Go to Abuja and confirm how polygamous men still chase after side chicks.

In reality, what can keep men away from side chicks can be highlited below

1. Self Discipline
2. Non nagging wife
3. A constantly clean wife.
4. A wife that cooks good food.
5. A man that do not have many friends
6. A family that go vacation and spice up
7. A man who avoids seductive scenaria
8. Self Discipline
9. Self Discipline
10. Self Discipline
I have 90% of the above mentioned from my wife but I still cheat bro. Not proud of it but that’s just my bad side.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

I have 90% of the above mentioned from my wife but I still cheat bro. Not proud of it but that’s just my bad side.
Simply because you don't have Self Discipline
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by WatchYourSix: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
JayPeeOham:

You mean you go the extra mile to please the side chicks right?

Side chicks go the extra mile...
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Arysexy:
Nothing. Toto na d same

Men stop cheating in the name of side chick
Who tell you say toto na the same? Even their shapes different. Some sweet pass others o.
Try other toto and testify.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Beolly(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:
The sweet thing about men that cheat, is that women are also cheat and are beating them in the cheating game, that's why we have more divorces than ever before these days, so pls keep it up since self discipline is a taboo to some humans

And yes variety is the spice of life and very sweet, so humans will keep experiencing sweet varieties till the end of time kiss
In our society the marriage benefits the woman and not the man. If not the sake of the children most man see no need for marriage. A man can easily move to next woman after divorce because a thousand one of them are waiting not so easy for a woman who is keeping the custody of another man kids.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Beolly(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
DKM123:
Abeg after this post, someone should make a post asking why women have side gbolas.

Actually, no need for another post. I think this post and the responses on this post also speaks for why women cheat. Asides the fact that women are polygamous in nature and cannot help but cheat, they also get to increase thier riches.

I think men cannot do much about thier cheating partner. They should just try to connect emotionally and mentally to the cheating woman and at the woman's vulnerable moment (after a couple of years when old age has set in), she may start to respect the relationship you both share and change.

This OP and the commenters said the whole truth. Stolen meat aka big side gbolas is very sweet. Variety is indeed the spice of life. The side niggas know how to give different styles. Some lift you up and ferk you on the wall and some give good head while some know how to give good missionary and doggy style. Side niggas goes the extra mile to impress the wife with seks and gifts.

I am coming, I have more to write but my side dciik is calling me.
Very dry and stale, you have a lot to lose men have absolutely nothing to lose.
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by NaBanga: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
They are offering no responsibility and humility. They only offer humility and doggy style because they are getting the best of the man: his money, his affection and little pet gifts. The side chick only has him around for a few hours a week, so she doesn't have to be stressed by oga more than little while. This also keeps her on her toes to give her best behavior because the main chick is her rival. Everyone likes a little competition. In addition, sneaky around makes everyone excited.

Main chicks and wives are tired. They know the best and worst of the man. They see him too much. They only need his money and if he isn't giving it, then attitude will start. Familiarity breeds contempt.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by emerged01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Divay22:

Woman don because spare tire to you o undecided
Life is a very short journey. Unlike car,man has a lot of spare tires ( women) hanging around him begging for attention. In cases where the main chick(main tire) is durable there wont be need to make use of spare tire till you reach your destination.
Main chick and side chick functions are the same but you cant ignore the need when it arises grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
The main chick cannot offer 2 different something, had it been she has atleast two different something, the Fidel castrato will not cheat.
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Simply because you don't have Self Discipline
Lol I have self discipline, there’s one thing you should know, in life when a man makes more money he thinks he need more women but when a woman make money she thinks she doesn’t need a man. It’s just life and something we can’t change.
The funny thing is I don’t feel bad about cheating. I give my wife her maximum respect, no room for doubt about me cheating and take good care of my home and kids.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by olab059(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Divay22:

At least for once, think about why the both of them are still with you...
Because of your money... So don't ever allow it finish o, else you'll see other side of both of them

lol. Nah. It definitely isn't because of money...Money hungry girls don frustrate my life in the past. I flee when I come across them now.
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Optmus(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tight puccy maybe grin
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

Lol I have self discipline, there’s one thing you should know, in life when a man makes more money he thinks he need more women but when a woman make money she thinks she doesn’t need a man. It’s just life and something we can’t change.
The funny thing is I don’t feel bad about cheating. I give my wife her maximum respect, no room for doubt about me cheating and take good care of my home and kids.
I understand how difficult it can be to have self Discipline especially in modern day internet.

But try bro. Read your Bible more often. Spend time with decent people and whenever you find yourself failing, go for confession. Gradually you will reduce it. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Divay22(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
olab059:

lol. Nah. It definitely isn't because of money...Money hungry girls don frustrate my life in the past. I flee when I come across them now.
Alright o
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I understand how difficult it can be to have self Discipline especially in modern day internet.

But try bro. Read your Bible more often. Spend time with decent people and whenever you find yourself failing, go for confession. Gradually you will reduce it. Good luck
Smile, thanks chief but unfortunately I don’t even believe in prayers (agnostic), secondly confess sins to who? Don’t tell me a pastor or a priest (fellow sinners). This is my bad and I have accept my fate so long I don’t do it to my wife’s face and don’t have kids outside. My wife and kids are my first priority and I’m good with this biko.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

Smile, thanks chief but unfortunately I don’t even believe in prayers (agnostic), secondly confess sins to who? Don’t tell me a pastor or a priest (fellow sinners). This is my bad and I have accept my fate so long I don’t do it to my wife’s face and don’t have kids outside. My wife and kids are my first priority and I’m good with this biko.

This is exactly the reason why you cannot stop. To stop cheating, you have to admit it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This is exactly the reason why you cannot stop. To stop cheating, you have to admit it's wrong.
As I mentioned before bro, that’s my bad and I have accept my fate, it’s not a daily occurrence or even weekly. Just ones in a while

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Ppp1p: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Many things
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by DKM123: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Beolly:

Very dry and stale, you have a lot to lose men have absolutely nothing to lose.

I don't think your brain works very well. A man cheating on his wife has absolutely nothing to lose, abi? Dumbfcuk!!
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by swissgoldenpro2: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing really, it's mostly about self control
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Forthepeople21(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
MOST Nigerian males will cheat if they have the $$$ to do so.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Ijalabi: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Side chick can offer Mouth Gig
While
Main chick can't ��
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by bepositive11: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2022
In general, there are two kinds of men and women. There are men and women who value surface level attraction and there are men and women who value deep emotional connections. Monogamy is not for men and women who value surface level attraction. Those kinds of people can sleep with anyone that they find sexually attractive.

Monogamy is for the men and women who value deep emotional connections. Those kinds of people don't sleep with just anyone. Sexual attraction is not enough for them. They only sleep with people whom they have deep emotional connections with.

Men who cheat and think that their wives don't cheat are fooling themselves. Most of their wives cheat too. Those people can't connect with people who value monogamy.

SIRG120:
Let me elaborate this for Clear understanding....The fact is, most men struggle with maintaining monogamous relationships..... It takes a whole lot of discipline and self control to remain faithful as a man...... Do you really think the cheating ends with just one side chick?.... Of course not..... With one side chick lies other side chicks..... When they get tired of the so called side chick they move onto the next one and this keeps going on and on....... It's more like a Path of irredeemable return........ Take it or leave it, every man has got that dirty side in them, it's just that the few good ones that are faithful suppress their dirty side....... If am to be logical here, the slogan that " Men are Polygamous in nature" is not fallacious ( Though am not in any way supporting Cheating) But it's a Psychological fact that can never be erased.... That's where nature takes Place......... But Nuture encompasses environmental factors, Proper upbringing , Sound Orientation and Personal decision..... This is where discipline and self-control comes in and that's the only thing that can stop a man from cheating in a monogamous relationship.......You can never forcefully Please a Chronic cheat, even if you're Angelina Jolie or Juliana Roberts...... The best you can do is to skillfully make them emotionally, Mentally and sexually connected to you...... That way respect comes in and when he begins to have respect for what you both share he gradually begins to call himself to order in his vulnerable moments...... With time he stops cheating completely..... At this point, there won't be any need for him to have side chicks and there won't be any need for this Question you asked...............To my fellow men out there that believe and Practice monogamy...... There's absolutely no need for side chicks...... Find that one woman that is very loyal to you and ensure you're faithful to each other........." If you can't be faithful to a loyal Partner then you have no business with monogamy".

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by JayPeeOham: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Side chicks go the extra mile...

I was saying it's vice versa!

The side chick goes the extra mile because the man also goes the extra mile to please her with his money which she, in turn, uses to go the extra mile for him.
Something the man won't do for his wife or main chick because he feels he already owns her hence no need for the extra mile rather an entitlement mentality sets in.
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by phemy36(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

If your father had avoided your mother by all means, your comment would have made sense.

Continue showing your upbringing
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
phemy36:

Continue showing your upbringing

Says the full that condemned Nigerian women undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Yusuf54: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Side Chicks can be bleeped anyhow, you can tie or hang her legs up anyhow you like it. Men no dey show mercy when fucking side Chicks, but you can't try that with your Wife
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by sylve11: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
SIRG120:
Let me elaborate this for Clear understanding....The fact is, most men struggle with maintaining monogamous relationships..... It takes a whole lot of discipline and self control to remain faithful as a man...... Do you really think the cheating ends with just one side chick?.... Of course not..... With one side chick lies other side chicks..... When they get tired of the so called side chick they move onto the next one and this keeps going on and on....... It's more like a Path of irredeemable return........ Take it or leave it, every man has got that dirty side in them, it's just that the few good ones that are faithful suppress their dirty side....... If am to be logical here, the slogan that " Men are Polygamous in nature" is not fallacious ( Though am not in any way supporting Cheating) But it's a Psychological fact that can never be erased.... That's where nature takes Place......... But Nuture encompasses environmental factors, Proper upbringing , Sound Orientation and Personal decision..... This is where discipline and self-control comes in and that's the only thing that can stop a man from cheating in a monogamous relationship.......You can never forcefully Please a Chronic cheat, even if you're Angelina Jolie or Juliana Roberts...... The best you can do is to skillfully make them emotionally, Mentally and sexually connected to you...... That way respect comes in and when he begins to have respect for what you both share he gradually begins to call himself to order in his vulnerable moments...... With time he stops cheating completely..... At this point, there won't be any need for him to have side chicks and there won't be any need for this Question you asked...............To my fellow men out there that believe and Practice monogamy...... There's absolutely no need for side chicks...... Find that one woman that is very loyal to you and ensure you're faithful to each other........." If you can't be faithful to a loyal Partner then you have no business with monogamy".

well said. cool
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by phemy36(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Says the full that condemned Nigerian women undecided

I'm sorry to reply you. I don't exchange word with your gender. Try to stay out of my mention please. Bye
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SuprymBean: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Contekbbc:
Better thunder fire your left ball!
grin grin grin
Of a truth,cheating is bad and should be shunned!

�� if e go mk me cum no lele. Fire on

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Contekbbc: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
cool cool cool grin
SuprymBean:
�� if e go mk me cum no lele. Fire on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.