Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? (34088 Views)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by DonroxyII: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
bepositive11:
In general, there are two kinds of men and women. There are men and women who value surface level attraction and there are men and women who value deep emotional connections. Monogamy is not for men and women who value surface level attraction. Those kinds of people can sleep with anyone that they find sexually attractive.

Monogamy is for the men and women who value deep emotional connections. Those kinds of people don't sleep with just anyone. Sexual attraction is not enough for them. They only sleep with people whom they have deep emotional connections with.

Men who cheat and think that their wives don't cheat are fooling themselves. Most of their wives cheat too. Those people can't connect with people who value monogamy.

Gbam: Shsssshhhh:
I Value for Sex those whom I have Emotional Connections with Not Just Anyone:

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by bepositive11: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
DonroxyII:
Gbam: Shsssshhhh:
I Value for Sex those whom I have Emotional Connections with Not Just Anyone:

It seems that people like us are very few grin
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by emmyluizzz: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
the joy of tasting a different clean pussy is out of this world..that's why some men will spend heavily just to taste that new wet pussy

something is still don't understand
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Vix805: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
variety is the spice of life.
5yrss Facebook account for quick sale. contact09050. 775903dm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.