Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48335 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

But you are the one that did the attacking first. You tinubu urchins always lie like your master the drug lord.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by fitinwell: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

Enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.
I don't know what to say now because you are not suppose to be here
Asin I don't know y dey allow you to open account here
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by blackpanda: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi is greatly loved by Nigerians. Man is the best candidate for the job.

Nigerians wake up! Go and get your PVC and kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023. Together we can get it right this time around. Vote for peter Obi... vote for labour party

We have gotten our PVC to vote Tinubu! grin
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by 1gbdata: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Good
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Jack500: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:

Lol, Afonjas should stop seeing national politics as rivalry with igbos or else, they will soon return to their regional enclave where they crawled out from while attaching themselves to the monumental failure called Buhari

An afonja has been your president for 8 years and another one your VP for 8 years, another afonja is coming to be your president for 8 years grin. It not anyone fault that you are 5%.
Your obituary will never rule this country, Nigeria will rather perish than being rule by an ibo man.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mixta140: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.
Lolzzzz
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

All these Tinubu urchins sef, always crying the victim card whenever they attack OBIDIENT supporters. Imagine someone supporting peter Obi, you tagged them as Igbo. I have noticed that whoever is seen supporting peter Obi you Tinubu urchins will label that person as an Igbo. No be attack be that? Abi e shock you say Obi get supporters outside SE? U see never anything... wait until 2023 election day na Dem your eyes go clear!

Obi for all of us!

Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi for everyone!!!
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

All these Tinubu urchins sef, always crying the victim card whenever they attack OBIDIENT supporters. Imagine someone supporting peter Obi, you tagged them as Igbo. I have noticed that whoever is seen supporting peter Obi you Tinubu urchins will label that person as an Igbo. No be attack be that? Abi e shock you say Obi get supporters outside SE? U see never anything... wait until 2023 election day na Dem your eyes go clear!

Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi for everyone!!!

Obi for all of us
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mixta140: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!
Evergbody na Edo man ...lolzzz...
He said not up to twenty ... Did he lie
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Emola12:
I don't know what to say now because you are not suppose to be here
Asin I don't know y dey allow you to open account here
Because I am not igbo
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mixta140: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Very annoying
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Ddokie: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Can you even print sticker for the candidate you support?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Because we are not deluded like you,who inspite of failure that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blinds, are still bent on forcing another failure pro max and ultra evil administration on the people!

How on Earth, will a human being, think of supporting Tinubu or even Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2022
The youths are busy contributing money doing small small project for ObiAhmed, while some are busy collecting from tifnubu to smoke hemp, the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mixta140: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Is that why you used 150 line to type what is meant to take less than 16 lines
They dont want biafra again ... Nigeria is no more a zoo... Lolzzzx... That tribe run... ... Two faced people with too much agidi

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Bro this matter don pass your tribal hate o grin
The main thing now is to first pull down apc.
We will leave Ameachi,Kalu,Umahi and Yaya Bello to do the needful from within grin
Then we will vote Labor party and chase this old shaky hands out of power.
When the youths said they don't want old sick men anymore you thought they were unserious right grin
Una too dey take this youths for granted.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
mixta140:

They dont want biafra again ... Nigeria is no more a zoo... Lolzzzx... That tribe run... ... Two faced people with too much agidi
The reason for Biafra has been covered, the main reason is presidency

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by assholemods: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
See the billboard sef .. something wey breeze go scatter.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Aldol: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
YORUBAS PLS WATCH OUT FOR THIS MAN, HE IS AN ENEMY. HE WANTS TO EXPORT RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM FROM THEIR REGION TO YORUBALAND ALL BECAUSE OF ELECTION PURPOSES
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by OgwuEgo: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
I wish I knew how to reach them, I have 20k for them
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Ceejay94: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Any person who is in his right senses, and have been in Nigeria for some years now will not see any reason to support Tinubu the drug lord, the bullion van governor, the landlord of Lagos, the person who it is his turn to rule Nigeria. Wake up Nigerians ! Wake up. If we miss 2023, if we don't get it right this time, there will be so much hardship in Nigeria. Remember, hardship knows no tribe nor religion.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by zarakikenpa(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Shouting attack updandan. If una see attack una go stand? Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by searchlight: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

We are attacking and threatening you if you say so because we know that you do t have sense. It is because of your senseless that brought us Buhari, which is a national calamity, we the sensible Nigerians can't allow fools to decide our future. We know that fools are ok with mediocrity but we are not so that's why it is better you die if that will make Nigeria work.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Igbo youths selling Gala and La Casera inside Abuja holdups you mean.

Can you see any of them in Babaringa?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2022
searchlight:
We are attacking and threatening you if you say so because we know that you do t have sense. It is because of your senseless that brought us Buhari, which is a national calamity, we the sensible Nigerians can't allow fools to decide our future. We know that fools are ok with mediocrity but we are not so that's why it is better you die if that will make Nigeria work.

Of your generations have any sense, you won't sacrifice 3 million of your brethren for a senseless course. You think you have sense, yet you all are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen a Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha or Owerri?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

When it comes to Obi, tribal cards, when it comes to Tinubu competence. Lol. Nice

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
My apology to Tinubu supporters, you have a right to exist and express your opinion. Fortunately, Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria, neither will Atiku. You can remind me this in 2023. The spiritual equation has changed expect more blunders from Tinubu camp.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by naija4life247: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Ceejay94:
Any person who is in his right senses, and have been in Nigeria for some years now will not see any reason to support Tinubu the drug lord, the bullion van governor, the landlord of Lagos, the person who it is his turn to rule Nigeria. Wake up Nigerians ! Wake up. If we miss 2023, if we don't get it right this time, there will be so much hardship in Nigeria. Remember, hardship knows no tribe nor religion.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by mixta140: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
The reason for Biafra has been covered, the main reason is presidency
To be candid I wan see how Obi wan turn Nigeria to Germany... I just can't wait ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.