Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? (3512 Views)

But Why Couldn't Tinubu Get Up To 25% In Abuja? / Can Tinubu Get 70% Or More From South West? / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by 9gerian: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obasanjo?

Princeoflagos10:
From 1999 down to date...A president who emerge have had to win his region...Will tinubu be the first man to win the presidency without winning his region??
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
CC garfield1..Fergie001 Ojuntana Kyase... I need your input here

I think he can get more than 40% in the south
Tinubu main problem is the middlebelt

The overzealous CAN made so many Northern Muslim to align with Tinubu.
I know two were prepared to vote Atiku, now campaigning for Tinubu
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
9gerian:
Obasanjo?

Obj won SE and SS now...
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Yea...I also he should be able to do at least 30% of the Southern vote
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Babaken:
2015 is still fresh in our south south brothers mind
to be fair 2015 was a great betrayal from a fellow southerner, tinubu betrayal the entire south, it wouldn't be easy to forgive him, anyway this is politics.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

He needs to win three regions.if he wins ne and ss he will still lose because he can only win those regions marginally
Hmm...but if atiku can get 25 to 30% in the southwest and he is able to win SS and NE...boss...it is game over!!!
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Yea...I also he should be able to do at least 30% of the Southern vote

Yep
We are in trouble sha
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Yep
We are in trouble sha
Boss explain further
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

he can't get a better Muslim vote in the north than atiku and Kwankwaso
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
If Atiku is able to win his region...NE,And Mange to beat P.O in S.S, I think it is game over for other candidates.
that won't be enough.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

Just as APC has stake in SouthEast and SouthSouth
grin cheesy okay oh
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
he can't get a better Muslim vote in the north than atiku and Kwankwaso
You no talk anything
Kwankwaso will step down for Tinubu and if he does that, it’s game over

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Yea...he should better campaign hard in the North...Especially NE....coz responses of the south is not alluring at all...If Atiku beat him in the NE...its Game over for tinubu!!!

Borno and yobe are already locked down for him.he doesnt need campaigning.bauchi and gombe have never voted pdp and always gives apc bloc votes.if he can win one of bauchi or gombe,its over and he has the advantage considering that taraba and Adamawa do not give bloc votes plus apc is very solid in adamawa
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Borno and yobe are already locked down for him.he doesnt need campaigning.bauchi and gombe have never voted pdp and always gives apc bloc votes.if he can win one of bauchi or gombe,its over and he has the advantage considering that taraba and Adamawa do not give bloc votes plus apc is very solid in adamawa
Lol...so you believe Atiku will lose his home state this time around?
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

You no talk anything
Let's wait and see till then
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

True...

But then again, since 1993 Tinubu's party SDP,AD,AC,ACN,APC has never had less than 60% of Lagos vote
it seem it might alter a bit in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Boss explain further

Kwankwanso is working for Tinubu 100%
They are currently cutting deals for him to step down for him
In case you guys don’t know Kwankwaso is a Muslim suprematist

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Lol...so you believe Atiku will lose his home state this time around?

No na.no one will lose his state but he won't get bloc votes.obi will divide Christian votes therl
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

You no talk anything
Will Kwankwaso betray atiku for tinubu.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Kwankwanso is working for Tinubu 100%
They are currently cutting deals for him to step down for him
In case you guys don’t know Kwankwaso is a Muslim suprematist
If Kwankwaso step down...Tinubu is having bout 60% chance already
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
That's A very big question...but in politics anything can happen!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:
Why lagos
This is where I live and I interact with people. People don't just want PDP and APC. Atiku is seen as the other version of Tinubu, no difference. If you meet 5 people that don't want him, they will give you five different reasons. This is not even Yoruba something ooooo!

This is his domain where nobody should even be contemplating a chance @ all.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
This is where I live and I interact with people. People don't just want PDP and APC. Atiku is seen as the other version of Tinubu, no difference. If you meet 5 people that don't want him, they will give you five different reasons. This is not even Yoruba something ooooo!

This is his domain where nobody should even be contemplating a chance @ all.

So what percentage are you giving tinubu over there?
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
I said in the whole of Southern region... can he do over 30%?
It gets more difficult for him daily tbh.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
Kwankwaso had never liked Atiku, go check their history, even in 2019 he worked against Atiku

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
So what percentage are you giving tinubu over there?
In Lagos, he will win because the people who ordinarily will vote Atiku are mostly voting Obi.

Lagos is not a place you can easily determine based on reach but I don't think anyone winning Lagos will do that with up to 40%.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:
Kwankwaso had never liked Atiku, go check their history, even in 2019 he worked against Atiku
Kwankwaso will never support Atiku. They have long-standing issues.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Hmm...but if atiku can get 25 to 30% in the southwest and he is able to win SS and NE...boss...it is game over!!!

What if tinubu gets 45% in ne,wins nw and sw?
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:
But I think the man is over hype sha...my opinion though!!!
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by maybet081: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:
ok we watch
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Who and who
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

What if tinubu gets 45% in ne,wins nw and sw?
Then it depend on the winning margin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

States Where Tinubu Cannot Get 25%. / Tinubu Already Disqualified – Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Keyamo / Militants Disown Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.