Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? (3505 Views)

But Why Couldn't Tinubu Get Up To 25% In Abuja? / Can Tinubu Get 70% Or More From South West? / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
This is where I live and I interact with people. People don't just want PDP and APC. Atiku is seen as the other version of Tinubu, no difference. If you meet 5 people that don't want him, they will give you five different reasons. This is not even Yoruba something ooooo!

This is his domain where nobody should even be contemplating a chance @ all.

Before 2023 there’s going to be a campaign against anyone going against the Yoruba candidate in south west, it will get to a point it will be scary for none indigenes to go out to campaign for anyone but tinubu
What happened in 2015 electioneering in Lagos will be child’s play
Wait and see
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Who and who
You wan know my cycle grin
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

You wan know my cycle grin

Yes sir.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Before 2023 there’s going to be a campaign against anyone going against the Yoruba candidate in south west, it will get to a point it will be scary for none indigenes to go out to campaign for anyone but tinubu
Wait and see
I think the same will apply to atiku in the NE also!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
But I think the man is over hype sha...my opinion though!!!

Not in northwest
Kwankwaso is next after Buhari in north west

If Buhari will contest again in 2023, he will still get 80% of the Nw votes

Kwankwaso will inherit those support base
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:

Nope
Even Adamawa people don’t like him
Atiku biggest problem it’s his NE grin
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Kyase(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Yes sir.

You go come area be that na
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Then it depend on the winning margin!!!

I told you already that atiku can only win ne and ss marginally.obi might likely beat atiku in sw and north central.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

You go come area be that na

For zaria
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by descarado: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

You no talk anything
Kwankwaso will step down for Tinubu and if he does that, it’s game over
Kwankwanso stepping down for tinubu will not automatically make his voters vote tinubu.
They will go to the next available Muslim in the North.

Also, that buhari will get the same number of votes if he contest again is a big fat lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
boss...calabar do not makeup the whole of SS now...Akwa ibom is there...Rivers state,Bayelsa, Delta...

Calabar is the last city in ss.it shows you how far obi is gaining
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by descarado: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Wait and see
Story story.

Wonder the people who will make that happen while the rest will fold hands looking.
Election in Nigeria is no longer business as usual.

Are you not the same person hating on tinubu months ago?
What happened?
You guys are called chameleon for a reason.

Pity anybody who don't know any of you here and your modus operandi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
he can't get a better Muslim vote in the north than atiku and Kwankwaso

He canll
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Kwankwanso is working for Tinubu 100%
They are currently cutting deals for him to step down for him
In case you guys don’t know Kwankwaso is a Muslim suprematist

I know these that is why they love him up north
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
Will Kwankwaso betray atiku for tinubu.

Betray atiku how? Is he related to atiku or allied to him?
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
This is where I live and I interact with people. People don't just want PDP and APC. Atiku is seen as the other version of Tinubu, no difference. If you meet 5 people that don't want him, they will give you five different reasons. This is not even Yoruba something ooooo!

This is his domain where nobody should even be contemplating a chance @ all.

I thought you live in abia.why not move around all the 20 lgas? What can he do differently
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:
Wait and see
It has started but it's not working. The poverty is bare-faced, the suffering no just know face. I fault Obi & Atiku supporters who attack Yorubas, this is wrong because nobody is doing it by tribe for him anymore. Buhari is not even helping his cause @ all by his mal-administration.

It is difficult now because of his Muslim-Muslim and what these agberos do on the road....omg (Just ask, Police has no control over them sef). The worst they can do is vote-buying, people are hungry hence will collect the money. For whether people are afraid to go out & vote, his opposition knows no tribe bro. The Churches here are even on holding pattern....

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
Kwankwaso will never support Atiku. They have long-standing issues.

I don't think so,their parts have never crossed but tinubu has more allies up north than atiku.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
But I think the man is over hype sha...my opinion though!!!

Yes but he commands votes among fanatics
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Wait and see

That's what am seeing.this thing will turn ethnic eventually.igbos and yorubas dont see eye to eye plus both are not ready to vote a fulani again.the north will be the deciderll
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Princeoflagos10:

Its not possible.sw is only yorubas,north east has several ethnic groups even more than se.but kanuris are the most numerous ethnicity in ne and shettima is kanuri.fulanis are minorities there
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Nope
Even Adamawa people don’t like him
Atiku biggest problem it’s his NE grin

Hmmm.no wonder Aisha binani had a bigger winning margin than him
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
descarado:

Kwankwanso stepping down for tinubu will not automatically make his voters vote tinubu.
They will go to the next available Muslim in the North.

Also, that buhari will get the same number of votes if he contest again is a big fat lie.

They dont follow Muslims but fanatics,radicals so they will prefer Muslim Muslim to atiku
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
It has started but it's not working. The poverty is bare-faced, the suffering no just know face. I fault Obi & Atiku supporters who attack Yorubas, this is wrong because nobody is doing it by tribe for him anymore. Buhari is not even helping his cause @ all by his mal-administration.

It is difficult now because of his Muslim-Muslim and what these agberos do on the road....omg (Just ask, Police has no control over them sef). The worst they can do is vote-buying, people are hungry hence will collect the money. For whether people are afraid to go out & vote, his opposition knows no tribe bro. The Churches here are even on holding pattern....

Those agberos might intimidate and coerce voters.remember the guber polls that brought sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by colestephan86: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Aside Peter Obi in South East, no presidential candidate will get up to 65% in any zone.
The way Tinubu will win in SW, you will think they rigged it for him
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Those agberos might intimidate and coerce voters.remember the guber polls that brought sanwoolu
Are u banking on rigging??
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:
Those agberos might intimidate and coerce voters.remember the guber polls that brought Sanwo-Olu
Nobody votes Guber here, it's a one-way traffic for Sanwo-Olu.

Presidency is where there is a fear of violence here and there. Even with the violence the last time, APC defeated PDP with 130k. If Tinubu wins his next opponent with 130k in Lagos, he should be worried. There is a tendency it will happen, so everyone is taking precautionary measure..... Don't ask me ooooo grin
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by fergie001: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:
I don't think so,their parts have never crossed but tinubu has more allies up north than atiku.
Kwankwaso has a long-standing feud with Atiku that precedes 2019.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
Nobody votes Guber here, it's a one-way traffic for Sanwo-Olu.

Presidency is where there is a fear of violence here and there. Even with the violence the last time, APC defeated PDP with 130k. If Tinubu wins his next opponent with 130k in Lagos, he should be worried. There is a tendency it will happen, so everyone is taking precautionary measure..... Don't ask me ooooo grin

The best precaution is to remain at home on that day.prevention is the best
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by colestephan86: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Osun result is a reflection of what will happen in 2023. People are tired of APC and their demonic government.
You think it's PDP they voted in osun. Even adeleke will work for Tinubu.
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by garfield1: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
Kwankwaso has a long-standing feud with Atiku that precedes 2019.

Give me the history
Re: Can Tinubu Get 30% Of The Southern Vote? by Princeoflagos10: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
colestephan86:

You think it's PDP they voted in osun. Even adeleke will work for Tinubu.
Hmm...I doubt this!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Is From Osun State , Sanwo Olu Is From Ondo State / First Anniversary: It’s Time To Publish Your Assets, SERAP Tells Tinubu / Christmas Day Bomb Blast: No Mass Burial For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.