Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (34450 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku should have respected himself by not taking a position on the Muslim-Muslim ticket controversy considering his antecedent. A dubious character like him who wanted to become MKO Abiola’s running mate should have known better than badmouthing the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IGNORANT FELLOW!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Shascky33: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
clothingonline:
No one person that can't do anything to Nigeria development is Atiku
At least obi and Tinubu have most of their investment in Nigeria

If Atiku win na to.sell Nigeria
English hard. Vote Atiku to end ASUU strike so you can go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu's is confusing us by contradicting himself.

in one statement he founded Ac b4 atikus knowledge and made atiku flag bearer and yet Atiku asked the person who brought him to the party and made him flagbearer to be his running mate asun vp?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by GoldenstateChel: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Two pple,who used money to buy, their vote to delegates
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by azikiweironsi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Untainted007:
For those shouting Muslim -Muslim or Christian -Christian ticket are only blind to the fact that most of these people we see as politicians are into one secret cult or the other. They will be at their occultic meetings and be laughing at us shouting Muslim or Christian ticket. What religion is doing to Africans ehn, it has been used to tear us apart since time immemorial. Durkheim said "religion is opium of the masses". Vote personality and leave religion out even some traditionalists are far better that some of our so called pastors and Imams.
H
You mind them ? I don't know who Muslim -Muslim or Muslim -Christian or Christian -Christian help. There is nothing but a personal hatred to a candidate only using the Muslim -Muslim as an excuse.
The present Muslim -Christian, where has it taking us to ? Infact, to be candid, I was rooting for Obi, but unfortunately the kind of bitterness and hatred displayed on the social media to whoever thought otherwise is sickening.
HABA!!! Is it compulsory that you vote for Muslims-Muslim, there are other options why all these hullabaloo.
It's my opinion please. View your own and leave my mention aside. Unless you want thunder and OGUN LAKAYE to fire you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Shascky33: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Atiku is a desperate man.
And tinubu is a rational man! Cocroach like you.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by usagee36: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
You will never see Aso rock.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Doyou2019: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Wait o.

A simple remark by Atiku has drawn such lengthy response from BAT. How would BAT had responded if Atiku had made a lengthier comment?

O necessary o, my brother, because the North is always watching.
These two are putting up a show to see who wins the bride, that is the Northerners. And we both know the one who has his work cut out for him now, don't we? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by snowball11(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2022
So when morality is been mentioned, Agbadorian agbero would appear that he has one? grin

Shut your bullcrap joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by GoldenstateChel: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Kayrich:
Asiwaju you are on point jor. Sebi ur wife was a xtain and a pastor and have been living with her for dunkey years and u never Islamise her. I doubt if I will be able to condole that.
Atiku’s 2 wives are xtains but islamise both.
He knew ur ticket with Shetima is an headache for him instead he begin to join the bandwagon to discredit u.
All these and hatred from some quarters will only make u more popular.
his wife is a Christian,but she allow her husband to insult Christianity of both pentecostal, Catholic and Anglican, by bringing fake Bishop to shattima declaration,that show how dump her Christianity ,how can a declaration of Muslim man,only fake bishops were invited but no fake imam were invited

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Abujason: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Can Tinubu just go ahead and challenge Atiku to a public debate so all these will be cleared up once and for all?

I guess not!

His handlers know better. grin
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by GoldenstateChel: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Atiku is a desperate man.
he still they learn work for tinubu na, because atiku did not go so low to bring fake Bishop to and events,to insult another religion of his running mate,omo see pot calling kettle black chai
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by bagad: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2022
All these animals using spokesmen and speechwriters may think they are too big to respond themselves or too scared to actually say what's in their minds for sure.
All na wayo.
Na why spokesmen and speechwriters can be replaced anytime without anyone to actually take the proper blame for nonsense talks.
This Tinubu, Atiku, obi and the rest of them are all 419 and slave Masters to their own suffering and smiling supporters and sympathizers

Be that as it may,
Make Dem stop to dey use spokesmen to speak for them.
Afterall shey na 3 hours him wan take talk to him slaves ni abi na exam be ordinary response to even useless oppositions ni
No be say their mouth too heavy to talk their own mind talk themselves.
Pride too much for all these irrational so called leaders
Or if you ask me make I ask the spokesman some questions now regarding him senseless talks now, abeg who him go con ask?
Yeye people so called leaders.

Abeg gatat and gerarahere
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Omoslim26: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2022
A situation where We will have 24 straight years of Muslim rule is that anything close to fair undecided
Tinubu will do anything to win even as much as sacrifice our unity, peace,trust and harmony for each other it's very clear now.
Tinubu seeks to divide us further..
End Apc now.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Doyou2019: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
pot calling kettle black , you went to hire fake bishop out desperation to show your solidarity with Christianity , instead that shows you have no value for us and our faith and take us for fools , anybody wey vote tinubu it will not be well with that person
When I remember that those supporting Tinubu and his evil APC also threw their weight behind the Lekki shooting of innocent Nigerians, I just erase from my mind whatever bunkum they write on here or say offline.
Real jokers they are, those oniranu!
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by tnerro1(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2022
God please help us to retire this two men from Nigerian politics, Amen
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by posty56: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

When I remember that those supporting Tinubu and his evil APC also threw their weight behind the Lekki shooting of innocent Nigerians, I just erase whatever bunkum they write on here or say offline.
Real jokers they are, those oniranu!
there's something wrong with many Nigerians they love their opressors

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Wizmj4real(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Perfect answers… obituary people check the picture below and avoid quoting…the last time one Zoogerian quoted me, he left nairaland hurriedly with the level of vawulence he received.

Your disdain and hatred for igbos is your undoing which will later kill u

Terrible terrorist
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Doyou2019: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Adakintroy:
Oddly enough the only leader I see here in the political space is tinubu.

Anyone who has persist with one party long enough has my vote. Nigerians don't know this. Commitment and perseverance on matters are virtues they dismiss with a wave of hand.

You know what? You're very brilliant.
Getting paid pension for life, never mind the perky free houses in Lagos and Abuja at the expense of tax payers' money really are great virtues Even bribing delegates during election primaries is bang legendary.
I also like the decade-long Lagos agbero phenomenon too. Real definition of perseverance and Commitment, wouldn't you say? grin

Do you even know the difference between virtues and vice I just hope you don't have kids to teach your 'Immoral Instructions' to. .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by jojothaiv(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2022
May the bigger thief and the greater hypocrite win in this game of musical chairs.

Normal normal, no Nigeria politician is to be trusted.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by HIPROFILE(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Please who among the three major candidates for this 2023 presidential elections is not so so desperate

Na that candidate I wan support.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Igboslayer: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Your disdain and hatred for igbos is your undoing which will later kill u

Terrible terrorist
Werey dey disguise... Igbos are getting what they deserve. They are consequences for betraying the Nigerian state... and one of them is the relegation battle Igbos are witnessing in Nigeria politics. You can't be in two countries at the same time.

If you are confused that's good for you, but we are not. You can't call Nigeria zoo and now think you deserve to lead them. Na monkey go vote for OBI laslas.

Bunch of treacherous people not using their brain. Igbos are the most ethnic and religious conscious people in Nigeria, they deserve to get the hate they show others and their religion. You hate Muslims, hate, Hate Yorubas, hate Hausas…dey swear for una ni.

You think Igbos fought the civil war because they love Nigeria, no …it’s because they erroneously believe that they were better than all other tribes in Nigeria. They are consequences also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Makinaki: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Felimax:
His jagabanship has spoken!

Cardinal Tinubu please lower the mic.

Spoken? Has he really? Mr Press Release
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by patomberekpe(m): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu have never been the president and here Is he's media aide talking already, I will he could reply direct Let's see If he Can write all this big English used by he's media aide, Again the media aide said #Old Atiku? between Tinubu and Atiku Who Is older? both Tinubu and Atiku are passed there prime,Nigerians Are wiser #obidient or nothing.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by HIPROFILE(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2022
bagad:
All these animals using spokesmen and speechwriters may think they are too big to respond themselves or too scared to actually say what's in their minds for sure.
All na wayo.
Na why spokesmen and speechwriters can be replaced anytime without anyone to actually take the proper blame for nonsense talks.
This Tinubu, Atiku, obi and the rest of them are all 419 and slave Masters to their own suffering and smiling supporters and sympathizers

Be that as it may,
Make Dem stop to dey use spokesmen to speak for them.
Afterall shey na 3 hours him wan take talk to him slaves ni abi na exam be ordinary response to even useless oppositions ni
No be say their mouth too heavy to talk their own mind talk themselves.
Pride too much for all these irrational so called leaders
Or if you ask me make I ask the spokesman some questions now regarding him senseless talks now, abeg who him go con ask?
Yeye people so called leaders.

Abeg gatat and gerarahere

Many things in life one wont understand until they step into it.

Bro you are right..oo and I get what you saying but you know this is politics and you know most times people just wait for you to say something so it can be quoted outa context immediately. Our media, bloggers and journalists are so petty hence most public figures has to play safe and be mindful of the speeches that comes from their office.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Arutan: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Wait o.

A simple remark by Atiku has drawn such lengthy response from BAT. How would BAT had responded if Atiku had made a lengthier comment?

If you know who Atiku is and the damage he has done to this nation even as Vice President, you would go on the streets to demonstrate against his candidature. He will rob us blind with one month. Atiku is a complete write off.

The way Obi supporters have been insulting and abusing other candidates, parties, religion and tribes has seriously demarketed Peter Obi. His supporters are filled with hatred for others particularly against the Yorubas and the North. If you guys continue this way the end will be disastrous for Peter Obi in 2023. Behave civilized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Mirriamvic(f): 1:10am On Jul 24, 2022
I noticed Atiku likes PO
He is secretly Obidient.
Who else noticed that?

Don't forget to click on my signature to read a good novel.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Mirriamvic(f): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2022
Arutan:

If you know who Atiku is and the damage he has done to this nation even as Vice President, you would go on the streets to demonstrate against his candidature. He will rob us blind with one month. Atiku is a complete write off.

The way Obi supporters have been insulting and abusing other candidates, parties, religion and tribes has seriously demarketed Peter Obi. His supporters are filled with hatred for others particularly against the Yorubas and the North. If you guys continue this way the end will be disastrous for Peter Obi in 2023. Behave civilized.

You are yet to condemn APC for hiring fake Bishop. �
Why are you accusing Youths who will suffer the suffer when you grandfathers has gone?
They need to be aggressive, bro.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Arutan: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2022
patomberekpe:
Tinubu have never been the president and here Is he's media aide talking already, I will he could reply direct Let's see If he Can write all this big English used by he's media aide, Again the media aide said #Old Atiku? between Tinubu and Atiku Who Is older? both Tinubu and Atiku are passed there prime,Nigerians Are wiser #obidient or nothing.

Have you listened to Tinubu’s spoken english before?
Tinubu is very sound. As a Christian, i really hate it when people gang up against one person that has never offended them. I used to dislike Tinubu due to his support then for Buhari against GEJ but with the way i see a full region hanged up against him without any offense, then i had change my side. Tinubu will win the 2023 election and you will then see how God will use him to liberate all Christians in the North. God has always used the pagan authorities to liberate his people(if don’t know, go read the bible very well).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by bagad: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Many things in life one wont understand until they step into it.

Bro you are right..oo and I get what you saying but you know this is politics and you know most times people just wait for you to say something so it can be quoted outa context immediately. Our media, bloggers and journalists are so petty hence most public figures has to play safe and be mindful of the speeches that comes from their office.
hmm you're right as well most especially with your first sentence

But be that as it may, there's no excuse for failure of these fake leaders.
Dem too get pride join nonsense
If the person they are representing can make mistakes or be misquoted to decisive people, the spokesmen too can make mistakes as well and can also be misquoted. Coz if na read the spokesman go still read dey talk, then the person self go still read and talk ni
We can't shy away from the truth, nobody
claiming to be a political leader and contesting to be president shouldd be too big or scared to talk to people or give response to an opposition statements themselves
It's better they don't even respond at all than Using spokesmen for everything except for meaningless planned interviews in comfort to show off more pride.
Afterall if dem no feel concerned about these
their colleagues statements in the first place, Dem no go respond na.

Like I said what if people or press wan ask the spokesman question wey he no even anticipate join the ones wey him don guess on before at all such question, abeg who the spokesman go ask, afterall no be himself he dey represent.

Russian, american presidents and all wey still better pass us at least in governance on their people,
Dem still dey respond to questions themselves from Various pressmen and all, infact it's often like a teacher and students interaction conversation like after their speeches.
They will even tell you before they start speech that they will take questions later after their speeches, they will not forget and still be the one to remind the press time for questions

And I don't expect to people to keep saying, that's white people life that Nigeria is Africa and different.
Because na dem we still dey copy and looking up to for development.
So why we no like to copy such good attributes at least here in Nigeria.?

Besides it's good to always here from the horse's mouth precisely.

Anyway spokesmen self na part of employment Sha, or should I say empowerment
Because a buider building a house simultaneously builds himself as well.
But a leader should always lead and live by example.
Make Dem no dey use spokesmen all the time at least.
It's pure scam and wayoicity.
To talk your supporter/sympathizers or your so called people no be Herculeans task.

If I get to the top there as a billionaire or president or governing head like such, I will either not respond at all or respond myself.

Moreover Some top rich men in those better countries don't even use handlers for even their online profile account.
Especially when it's opened on their personal phones.
Anyway na my option Sha, and I think it will help the people to be sure of who's who
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Felimax(m): 1:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Makinaki:

Spoken? Has he really? Mr Press Release

Agbado bishop face your front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.