Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (34452 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by IbomFinest: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Nairaland members and indeed all Nigerians were eagerly waiting for a point in his wailing lamentation to honour the interview challenge by Atiku. We are not interested in your dirty linen washing outside. Accept the 1hr interview challenge, let's check something... Simple!
seunmsg:

Atiku should have respected himself by not taking a position on the Muslim-Muslim ticket controversy considering his antecedent. A dubious character like him who wanted to become MKO Abiola’s running mate should have known better than badmouthing the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2022
The same set of people no differences
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Kingwadada85(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Tinubu go an dye
That words is too harsh of you..can you say that to one of your relatives.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Ogbuu101: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku should have respected himself by not taking a position on the Muslim-Muslim ticket controversy considering his antecedent. A dubious character like him who wanted to become MKO Abiola’s running mate should have known better than badmouthing the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.
This una work hard oo.
Una de sleep at all?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Aqesimitta: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2022
I wonder what will happen to both Tinubu and Atiku if they print their pix on the ballot paper

They will both cry like babies
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by surequality: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Insincere BAT, insincere APC!
Nigerians have not forgotten yet to be fulfilled promises you and your heartless party made in 2015.

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Zaheeddudu: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
pot calling kettle black , you went to hire fake bishop out desperation to show your solidarity with Christianity , instead that shows you have no value for us and our faith and take us for fools , anybody wey vote tinubu it will not be well with that person
stop dat
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Untainted007:
For those shouting Muslim -Muslim or Christian -Christian ticket are only blind to the fact that most of these people we see as politicians are into one secret cult or the other. They will be at their occultic meetings and be laughing at us shouting Muslim or Christian ticket. What religion is doing to Africans ehn, it has been used to tear us apart since time immemorial. Karl Marx said "religion is opium of the masses". Vote personality and leave religion out even some traditionalists are far better than some of our so called pastors and Imams.
So in other words, christians should not mind... I think u av had Opium this morning... Read again wat u wrote if it made sense with the discussion on ground... ITK
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Untainted007: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Business1230:
So in other words, christians should not mind... I think u av had Opium this morning... Read again wat u wrote if it made sense with the discussion on ground... ITK

You shud be the one to read again and again. We are emphasizing on religion as if these people are truly religious. Why calling someone a Christian or a Muslim where their lifestyles says otherwise? We are here arguing abt politicians where as they av a coven where they meet to laugh at us all.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Eniitankorede: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Treasure17:
See who is talking about moral compass as if he has any moral justification to discuss ethics of morality. His utterances lately buttress the fact that Tinubu lack any form of decency and decorum.

Now tell me between your Obituary and Tinubu let’s see who lacks moral compass. Is it Obituary that tells lies at every interview? Is it obituary that was complaining about electricity and he thought we forgot that he was part of the committee that appointed GENCOs and discos during Jonathan era? Is it obituary that starched our money away in Pandora files? Is it obituary who got third class in philosophy and tells lies that he got second class?
Just tell me about moral compass of Obituary?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Untainted007:

You shud be the one to read again and again. We are emphasizing on religion as if these people are truly religious. Why calling someone a Christian or a Muslim where their lifestyles says otherwise? We are here arguing abt politicians where as they av a coven where they meet to laugh at us all.
To laf at you and ur family and not at us.... Correction.

Then again, you're not making any sense, just a post without a direction, you didn't pass thru junior high ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by specialmati(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
agnio:
Make all of una go church tomorrow make we rest. Your pastors are waiting for offering & tithe.
grin grin grin grin agent of Satan. Demons in human form everywhere.ashawo and drinks are waiting for you own offering /tithe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Wait o.

A simple remark by Atiku has drawn such lengthy response from BAT. How would BAT had responded if Atiku had made a lengthier comment?

Jesus Christ! Omo Eboes, who can please you people?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Mickeybook(f): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

sharp sharp you don believe that atiku wanted to become vice to mko niyen.... Ahh, Nigerian brain are trruely like watermelon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Austino50:
Atiku Atiku Akitu, how many times did I call you? if you love yourself better go back to your country Cameron or better still, go back to your Dubai oo Nigerians are wiser now oo, old format wont work again oo, you know power should come to the south and you hijacked the PDP ticket so that power should remain with Fulani for another 8 years abi
which south?....if u guys have any decency at all, then stop saying south....it is either south east or d north continues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Gandollar(f): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2022
agnio:
Make all of una go church tomorrow make we rest. Your pastors are waiting for offering & tithe.
Imams too collect tithe and offering but under a different name.

Atiku and Tinubu should getat! They are both part of the problems.

But I urge Tinubu to take up the challenge from Atiku for a one hour press interview.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by BigYash: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2022
kingyakos:
No be tinubu talk am, na dat him yeye media aide talk am
Na you the media aide dey work for abi?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by kenedy175(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Morphinne:

There are definitely lots of competent northern Christians but remember that politics is a game of numbers. What is this northern Christian’s political weight/influence in this said region? This question was a big factor to consider. What you guys are clamoring for (even though it’s a lie, because even if he go choose bishop, u no go still vote am grin) is akin to picking an Alfa Emeka Yusuf from Enugu Muslim minority group to represent the whole of alaigbo just because the president is a Christian from the north cheesy Same Alaigbo, south-south and some western states (e.g Ondo) that have never been tolerant enough to have a Muslim as either Governor or deputy since inception of democracy in Nigeria o grin. You won’t understand now until you grow a little older in politics. Stay blessed.
Away from that, what BAT said here is what I call deep roasting. Atiku must have thought he was dealing with toddlers by trying to play the religion card yesterday. A once beneficiary of a Muslim-Muslim ticket now condemning same today. That goes to show you that Nigerians condemn wrongdoings only when it’s not beneficial to them.

This alaigbo you talk about that haven't produced a Christian-Muslim ticket or Muslim-Christian candidate is akin to telling me Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, Kebbi have been also very intolerant to produce a Muslim-Christian ticket. Even if you lived in Togo or you are 2 years old, you should have known the number of Muslims in the SS or SE isn't upto 5%. Not to talk of states like Borno where the south is predominantly Christians, yet they are still marginalized and have always produced a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Go to kano or Yobe where they have a good number of Christian faithful and tell me if they have had a Christian Muslim ticket. Hence, these Christians in these states have suffered years of marginalization
and persecution. So who's intolerant? I don't know if you understand me? I don't know how I could break it down for you again to understand again. Stop going by herd mentality and be open to reasoning.

Like I said, if it wasn't for selfish interests, there's no reason why Tinubu should have gone for a Muslim Muslim ticket. It shows how desperate he is to clinch power. Why is he hiding under competence? So Shettima is the most competent APC member in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Adakintroy: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

You know what? You're very brilliant.
Getting paid pension for life, never mind the perky free houses in Lagos and Abuja at the expense of tax payers' money really are great virtues Even bribing delegates during election primaries is bang legendary.
I also like the decade-long Lagos agbero phenomenon too. Real definition of perseverance and Commitment, wouldn't you say? grin

Do you even know the difference between virtues and vice I just hope you don't have kids to teach your 'Immoral Instructions' to. .

First of all many of you Nigeria are not what you claim to be. Have seen you up close. Your only moralist when things are not going ur way.
Secondly who is to say osibanjo or saiint obi has never greet hands with delegate in his illustrious career?. Wake up Bro.

Thirdly you all keep underestimating this man. You don't go into a fight calling your oponnent fool. You weaken yourself. Nobody gets that high in life by being a fool. No one. Stating only the negative about him in ur writeup catefully proof my point. Even the average abgero you condescending say things about will break you in half will for will. Let alone tinubu.

Am saying with regards to leadership in the most honest possible sense no one has shown it more than tinubu. No one in this contest.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Prozico22(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Treasure17:
See who is talking about moral compass as if he has any moral justification to discuss ethics of morality. His utterances lately buttress the fact that Tinubu lack any form of decency and decorum.
dont blame him blame is handler
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Untainted007: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Business1230:
To laf at you and ur family and not at us.... Correction.

Then again, you're not making any sense, just a post without a direction, you didn't pass thru junior high ?

You are beginning to act stupid. Why bringing my family into this, does my post has anytin to do wit ur personal life? And more so, can't I write my own opinion without you quoting me? Please, I dnt do faceless forum attack or insult. Stay put to your lane and I'm already keeping to mine.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by seunmsg(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Mickeybook:
sharp sharp you don believe that atiku wanted to become vice to mko niyen.... Ahh, Nigerian brain are trruely like watermelon

I was old enough to follow the intrigues of the 1993 election. Atiku stepped down for MKO after the first round of ballot at the SDP primary on the instruction of Shehu Yar’adua. The agreement was for MKO to nominate Atiku as running mate if he picks the ticket. It is not a hidden news. Go and do your research or ask your elders at home.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Igboslayer: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Obyangel:

I understand what you're suffering from, and I will send you drugs to cure it.
Oloriburuku, you still manage quote me to receive the curse you deserve... Efulefu... Dey don swear for una finish. Na now I know.

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Doyou2019: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Adakintroy:

First of all many of you Nigeria are not what you claim to be. Have seen you up close. Your only moralist when things are not going ur way.
Secondly who is to say osibanjo or saiint obi has never greet hands with delegate in his illustrious career?. Wake up Bro.

Thirdly you all keep underestimating this man. You don't go into a fight calling your oponnent fool. You weaken yourself. Nobody gets that high in life by being a fool. No one. Stating only the negative about him in ur writeup catefully proof my point. Even the average abgero you condescending say things about will break you in half will for will. Let alone tinubu.

Am saying with regards to leadership in the most honest possible sense no one has shown it more than tinubu. No one in this contest.

Hey, don't crucify me, man. All Nigerians want is an upright leader without the baggages. Tell me why that's too hard for you Tinubu/Atiku supporters to understand. Is it too much to ask for a decent man for our Presidency?
Come on now, even you wouldn't want a thief near your wallet na, would you? Why then would you want that for your own country?
Where's your patriotism?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Hydroxide(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu should also be interview like all other candidates. Even Atiku has been Interviewed,
. Tinubu should be granted an interview, so he can tell us his plans. Abi his group are worried he will say rubbish?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Miracle2022: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu should just take the challenge of granting an hour interview.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by kingyakos: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2022
BigYash:
Na you the media aide dey work for abi?

Bigyash u think say i dey support tinubu?....
U think say i be bat?.....
Oya turn dat ur bigyansh and touch ur toe i wan check something
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by miqos02(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.
this is sadly not possible in Nigeria's present day politics.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by seunjungle1(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Your papa no get moral reach am..fact!

Treasure17:
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by BigYash: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Bigyash u think say i dey support tinubu?....
U think say i be bat?.....
Oya turn dat ur bigyansh and touch ur toe i wan check something
Monkey pox carrier ,I no be gay ...

You say no be Tinubu talk am,say na his aide. Who the aide dey work for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.