Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (34454 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Okobola146: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Both of you are bed of the same feathers

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by comrChris(m): 2:33am On Jul 24, 2022
As usual, always hiding behind his media aide as if he does not have mouth to reply Atiku directly.

Hope the APC and PDP delegates that chose dollars over competence are watching the kind of characters thay produced for us to choose? I know some of them might have traveled out with the ill dollar they got, leaving us to suffer but God will judge them
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by HIPROFILE(m): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Why are people giving audience to what Atiku says

The race is actually between Peter Obi and Tinibu. Atiku represents the north and a northerner the one and only Mr catastrophic in the person of Buhari is the incumbent president you don't expect another person from northern extract to take over from buhari…Atiku should go and rest. I think its Mr Reno who has been on a political exile and out of job and the other one from kogi who has been trashed out of politics they are the ones deceiving Atiku.

However, Tinubu has shown some trait of a president that won’t listen or do whatever anyone suggests aside what he wants and believes in. He has shown signs of dividing Nigeria even more through favoritism to certain ethnicity than others I thought he could have hidden it till he becomes the president but no he couldn't even Buhari did not play politics in such a way even when he knows he was not supported by the south east and south south he still visited states from that zone, waited until he became the president then he reminded them that they are mere 5% and also the dot people how funny was that but it showed how stuupid some of our so called leaders think because in a country like Nigeria you shouldn't expect everybody to support you and that does not mean you have to hate those people….Tinubu boycotted the south south and south east through out his consultation process which means he believed they mean nothing to him and he made that obvious..Then he went ahead to stick to chosen a muslim running mate which now finally brought in a more unifying stand for the already disgruntled members of the party hence the reason you see major players decamping from the party on a daily and the ones who can not leave the party now because of Buhari, remained mute and unconcerened.

Tinubu without speaking through aides and spokespersons always make silly, incoherent and unreasonable statements in the public.

What he says most often send the reasonable Nigerians into panic mode should this man be allowed into this office with the fear of making repeat of the Buhari symptoms and syndromes, effects and casualties.
Buhari was not that healthy during electioneering that year 2015 same as Tinubu who is even worse.

Buhari was already suffering of dementia before assuming office he showed that when he forgot the name of Osibanjo, when he handed over the APC flag to the wrong person I think that was in Ondo, when he staggered and fell down while on stage. These same traits are found with Tinubu who does not only suffer dementia but Parkinson, Diabetic and vacuity.

If Tinubu was to be my Father, I rather have him disown me than not to tell him the truth.

Dear Nigerians the handwriting is so bold on the wall.
Should we see this impending danger and allow it to befall us once again? with its outrageous negative effects? that we may continue to wail and cry with no one listening to our voice?

Today it is 655 Nairal to 1 dollar an exchange rate the APC Buhari led FGN met at 180 Naira for a dollar, called GEJ names and incriminated GEJ for the then exchange rate and promised to better our economy and make it 1 Naira to a Dollar. Today what do we have?
If actually APC love Nigeria and Nigerians they should be ashamed of themselves now, they should be apologizing to Nigerians than fighting to keep this office in their portfolio.

Please get your PVC.

The game is different now and should not be as usual when they only come to empower you with 5 cups of rice and beans in a small bag, give you 2000 naira, give you wheel barrow and Motor cycles, give you small radio so you can listen to the media which they have used as a tool to control your mind. Then promise to build you schools only to have your children out of school for a full year. Your female children that should be in school now turned to runs girls for the politicians while their male counterpart has become kidnappers, yahoo boys and what have you. While their kids are graduating from Havard and all the high and mighty schools abroad.

Its time for all Nigerians to rise and take back this country.
The coming general election should be a war between Nigerians and the evil long aged political class. I employ all Nigerians to align and revive the spirit of the end sars protest once again.

Enough is enough they can not keep frustrating and forcing us to go slave in another mans land in this 21 century.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by clems88(m): 3:00am On Jul 24, 2022
See who is calling atiku despirate grin as if he's not more despirate . Useless people
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by HIPROFILE(m): 3:12am On Jul 24, 2022
bagad:
hmm you're right as well most especially with your first sentence

But be that as it may, there's no excuse for failure of these fake leaders.
Dem too get pride join nonsense
If the person they are representing can make mistakes or be misquoted to decisive people, the spokesmen too can make mistakes as well and can also be misquoted. Coz if na read the spokesman go still read dey talk, then the person self go still read and talk ni
We can't shy away from the truth, nobody
claiming to be a political leader and contesting to be president shouldd be too big or scared to talk to people or give response to an opposition statements themselves
It's better they don't even respond at all than Using spokesmen for everything except for meaningless planned interviews in comfort to show off more pride.
Afterall if dem no feel concerned about these
their colleagues statements in the first place, Dem no go respond na.

Like I said what if people or press wan ask the spokesman question wey he no even anticipate join the ones wey him don guess on before at all such question, abeg who the spokesman go ask, afterall no be himself he dey represent.

Russian, american presidents and all wey still better pass us at least in governance on their people,
Dem still dey respond to questions themselves from Various pressmen and all, infact it's often like a teacher and students interaction conversation like after their speeches.
They will even tell you before they start speech that they will take questions later after their speeches, they will not forget and still be the one to remind the press time for questions

And I don't expect to people to keep saying, that's white people life that Nigeria is Africa and different.
Because na dem we still dey copy and looking up to for development.
So why we no like to copy such good attributes at least here in Nigeria.?

Besides it's good to always here from the horse's mouth precisely.

Anyway spokesmen self na part of employment Sha, or should I say empowerment
Because a buider building a house simultaneously builds himself as well.
But a leader should always lead and live by example.
Make Dem no dey use spokesmen all the time at least.
It's pure scam and wayoicity.
To talk your supporter/sympathizers or your so called people no be Herculeans task.

If I get to the top there as a billionaire or president or governing head like such, I will either not respond at all or respond myself.

Moreover Some top rich men in those better countries don't even use handlers for even their online profile account.
Especially when it's opened on their personal phones.
Anyway na my option Sha, and I think it will help the people to be sure of who's who

Well said bro…You have a sound mind
If you watch very well you will understand that Tinubu often make some terrible remarks in his general public speeches which is now easily used against him so his managers might have adviced against that hence resorting to using spokespersons.

Tinubu will mess himself up if called up for any debate right now except if that debate will be in yoruba language….even at that. Man is no longer in full control of his health which has been obvious its unfortunate the kind of leaders we have here in africa they are bunch of greedy old dims who rather which to do in the seat of power.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by ZeroChil: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2022
On this issue, one man is lying. The other is not. I know the liar by the shape of his mouth.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by dragunov: 3:44am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku should have respected himself by not taking a position on the Muslim-Muslim ticket controversy considering his antecedent. A dubious character like him who wanted to become MKO Abiola’s running mate should have known better than badmouthing the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.

The guy who you quoted has said it all. You don't need to make it look like you said it. Stop parroting. Just say you agree with him. It won't take anything out of you.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Zony94: 4:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Bird of a feather flocks together, what moral justification you have to think or believe you are better than him. I find it hard to comprehend because l don't see you as the right person to say such to him having known your past with your desperation as well.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Caseless: 4:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu finished Atiku here.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Morphinne: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2022
kenedy175:
Both of them are selfish and greedy old men.

If not for selfish interests, why a Muslim/Muslim ticket??

So there's no competent northern Christian to choose?

Abeg they should just shift one side with their lies and deceit.

Meanwhile, when will Tinubu accept the invitation for an interview?
There are definitely lots of competent northern Christians but remember that politics is a game of numbers. What is this northern Christian’s political weight/influence in this said region? This question was a big factor to consider. What you guys are clamoring for (even though it’s a lie, because even if he go choose bishop, u no go still vote am grin) is akin to picking an Alfa Emeka Yusuf from Enugu Muslim minority group to represent the whole of alaigbo just because the president is a Christian from the north cheesy Same Alaigbo, south-south and some western states (e.g Ondo) that have never been tolerant enough to have a Muslim as either Governor or deputy since inception of democracy in Nigeria o grin. You won’t understand now until you grow a little older in politics. Stay blessed.
Away from that, what BAT said here is what I call deep roasting. Atiku must have thought he was dealing with toddlers by trying to play the religion card yesterday. A once beneficiary of a Muslim-Muslim ticket now condemning same today. That goes to show you that Nigerians condemn wrongdoings only when it’s not beneficial to them.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Jul 24, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/23/tinubu-replies-atiku-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-says-former-vp-has-lost-moral-compass/
So, tell us the full story..
After Atiku made the offer of Vice Presidential Candidate to you,, what happened?
Did he renegade??
Or you were the one that rejected the offer??
What happened?
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku should have respected himself by not taking a position on the Muslim-Muslim ticket controversy considering his antecedent. A dubious character like him who wanted to become MKO Abiola’s running mate should have known better than badmouthing the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.

U quickly believe this accusation,
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by assholemods: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Wait o.

A simple remark by Atiku has drawn such lengthy response from BAT. How would BAT had responded if Atiku had made a lengthier comment?

Ask Atiku na!
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by derecho(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Christian? Hope you aren't one of those hired "bishops" in borrowed robes?
Tinubu has not only wronged Northern Christians but disdained the Christendom
Arutan:

Have you listened to Tinubu’s spoken english before?
Tinubu is very sound. As a Christian, i really hate it when people gang up against one person that has never offended them. I used to dislike Tinubu due to his support then for Buhari against GEJ but with the way i see a full region hanged up against him without any offense, then i had change my side. Tinubu will win the 2023 election and you will then see how God will use him to liberate all Christians in the North. God has always used the pagan authorities to liberate his people(if don’t know, go read the bible very well).
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Born2Breed(f): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Blind BAT the liar. Both of you are too desperate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by PHOTSEE(m): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2022
School dismiss
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by kayperry: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

What as respect got to do with Matters that threating the unity of our nation, why will APC make a blunder and expect oppositions not to capitalize on it. Atiku is a nigerian and if people are talking about muslim muslim ticket he has every right to voice his opinion, besides pdp is an opposition, they have every right to explore every weak side of APC
For the fact that Nigerians voted for a muslim muslim ticket back in 93 shows there was absolutely nothing wrong if Atiku aspired to be a VP under such combination then becos the electorates had no issue with it Unlike now.
Democracy is all about the people, you can't impose what people don't want, there are many importations that was legit in 1993 buh today they are contrabands, time & changes
Tinubu have alway wanted a muslim muslim ticket, its on record he proposed it to buhari 2015 and now that we know he also proposed it to Atiku 2007 it means the Muslim muslim ticket is more of a Dream and not competence as Tinubu claimed.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by oyichi: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2022
two thief's fighting
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by DKM123: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2022
So Tinubu is not yet President yet we are already experiencing an absent Potential candidate who cannot grant interviews or speak without a spokesperson who will be writing plenty whitewashing grammar and epistle?

Tinubu, go and grant interviews! You should be everywhere granting interviews at this stage. What are you afraid of? Is it because you have NOTHING to offer NIGERIANS?

It's how the man who has the "least-est" of all "least" moral compass is calling kettle black. No sh@me at all! Two of them are shameless!
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by naikeboy(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Both atiku, tinubu, Buhari and lie Muhammad I fear them for lies abeg, them lie pass devil...
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Obyangel: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Perfect answers… obituary people check the picture below and avoid quoting…the last time one Zoogerian quoted me, he left nairaland hurriedly with the level of vawulence he received.

I understand what you're suffering from, and I will send you drugs to cure it.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by sayso: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Just one hour!!! Emi Lokan.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by after4: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2022
see who is talking about dubious characters, is tifnubu better than atifku?

seunmsg:

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Dikegodspower(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2022
These ancestors should give way abeg
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by nnewsnjobs: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2022
You think all these your ranting would make Muslim north to stop voting for Atiku and vote for you. That's not possible.

The northerner are not fools, they will vote for Atiku to become next president until the south get sense.

SW finished 8yrs president under Obasanjo, 8yrs VP under Osibanjo.

SE no president nor VP.

Now you said it it Yoruba turn again and it is your turn.

Oga you will loose.

Before anyone quote me, am from SS, this supposed to be the turn of SE but this old say it is his turn.

Atiku is the next president, deal with it.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by friday2011(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Treasure17:
See who is talking about moral compass as if he has any moral justification to discuss ethics of morality. His utterances lately buttress the fact that Tinubu lack any form of decency and decorum.

And who told you tinubu can put together all this detailed responses? That one dey remember anything?

I just hope Nigerians will think deep and not vote any of this 2. Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Basicend: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Treasure17:
See who is talking about moral compass as if he has any moral justification to discuss ethics of morality. His utterances lately buttress the fact that Tinubu lack any form of decency and decorum.

He is mentally sick. Effects of drugs of many years .
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Gbadespet(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Christian just dey wail like it's an abomination to pick MM tickets,I don't know understand why you people are joining religion with politics.
Mind you since Christian is the majority in Nigeria ,they should also come up with Christian Christian now abi that one hard to do ?

Vote for Credibility, Transparency, Accountability,and someone that has innovative orientation and stop bring religion into politics..
If you feel it's Obi ride on,if it's Tinubu continue and if you see hope in Atiku nobody is stopping you and if none of the above mentioned we have other contestants..

At the end of the day all the contestants go still visit shrine go pay homage and pay money for sacrifice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.