Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,713 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (34430 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Morphinne: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenedy175:

So much for competence over ethnic affiliation. So there's no competent northern Christian. Lol.. nawa o!

Apc, trying So much to tear Nigeria apart with ethnoreligious sentiments.

Well, there's a right to freedom. Not everybody will want Obi. We are free to vote Who ever we want. I just hope we do that without sentiments.
All the best
@bolded is exactly my point sir. Tell your people to stop acting like Barbarians. One was even here yesterday threatening to burn anyone who fails to support Obituary in the East and that same nincompoop wants to coerce (not even beg o grin) me to vote for his own candidate. You lambast any of your kinsmen who identifies with other candidates but see nothing wrong with other people from different ethnic groups supporting your own candidate, no be madness be that? But we’re here gidigba for them sha. Madness pass madness and vawulence has always being the key since the beginning of time. Stay blessed.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Treasure17(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

No it’s unisex name.
Alright.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Altruisticboy: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.

Look me Obidient. Osinbajo, a christian, a big time pastor, a world renowned one, a pastor of the largest christian body in the world, is a vice president, yet, has there ever been a time that christians has experience things as bad as this Even though christians didn't experience 15% of what Muslims are experiencing.
Zamfara is a Muslim state
Sokoto is a Muslim state.
Katsina is a Muslim state.
Maiduguri is a Muslim state.
Yobe is a Muslim state,
Niger I a Muslim state.
Kaduna is a Muslim state.
All these states have muslims as majority. Over 90% .
Yet these are the worst affected states.
Even churches kidnappes muslims these days.aa it recently happened in the southwest.

These evil knows no religion.
These politicians are only trying to score points telling you Muslim+Muslim ticket is no no.
Non of these politicians believe in GOD. they are all same.
Don't be fooled.
I swear, non is as good and would be better than Tinubu this time.
We all must save this country by voting Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Altruisticboy: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Morphinne:

Oh really? Are you not contradicting yourself now? grin
So you agreed that the states I listed haven’t had a Muslim as governor or deputy since independence (I’m not even sure if they’ve ever had a Muslim in their cabinets) and your best defence was to counter my submission with the number of Christians in the north. Is that not what I’ve been saying? Unlike the south west and some parts of the middle belt that are liberal, every other part of Nigeria (north and South east to be specific) are too homogeneous to make the mistake of picking a representative from the minority group in the respective regions. It will be a political suicide but I don’t expect you to understand angrythe basic principle behind it or the reason why democracy is called a game of numbers, interest and influence. I won’t pick you to be my running mate if I sense that you don’t have enough politicaAway from that, if anyone should be angered by Tinubu’s choice, it should be his supporters and not ppl that wouldn’t still vote him even if he had chosen a bishop as his running matel [/b]weight to actualize my dream of winning.
Away from that, if anyone should be angered by Tinubu’s choice, it should be his supporters and not ppl that wouldn’t still vote him even if he had chosen a bishop as his running mate. Also, I think there are at least 3 major contestants in this forthcoming elections, right? Why don’t you just choose yours and rest? [b]Also, you guys want this man to lose, right? Since according to you cretins, he’s making a mistake that would hinder his winning, I think naturally, it should be a thing of joy for you rather than these unnecessary nagging and wailing
grin

This guy deserve to be a professor
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Altruisticboy: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Matini24:
The difference between Obi and these old men are like from Lagos to Texas. Much more mature in responses than both.

Oh!!! U mean Obidient is FAR FAR behind these politically

I agree with you
Obidient is still a baby politician.
Am sure he rigged himself in to be the governor of Anambra. As i wonder who would vote an idiot
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by jamilololowizzy: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Nigerians, let's learn to follow man that knows the road. Enough of Muslims taking us for granted. Tinubu has dared us by choosing a Muslim deputy, let's speak through our votes. Our fathers in the faith have spoken, Oyedepo, Johnson Suleiman, Enenche etc and CAN generally. The battle line has been drawn. If the over 28 million Christians in the North can cooperate with all the Christians in the South and pull our weights behind Peter Obi, then we are sure of winning. It is simple but requires dedications and focus. I AM OBIDIENT.

Quite amazing that the topic we've focused is the Muslim-Muslim ticket. We need to move away from all this trivia. They've taken NNPC from y'all, the debt profile of the country is through the roof, the kidnapped victims are still in captivity, we're under siege in the country, ASUU is still on strike. Instead of focusing on these issues you talk about religion. We currently have a Pastor as the VP, how's is that helping us?
The issues are bigger than a small time politician.....
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Morphinne: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Altruisticboy:

This guy deserve to be a professor
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Arabaincubus: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians are hereby warned to stay away from these two Babacrats if they want their lives to improve.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Wizmj4real(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Mumu, Igbos are no longer IPOB, Igbos are no longer unknown gunmen. Igbos are beginning to look like the Bandits you mentioned. The difference is Igbos have turned the guns against their own... Is that not madness, all because of Biafra.

Y are your Lords afraid to give them biafra
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
wahala no dey finish at all
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by FreedomfromtheT: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
In other words, neither Alhaji Atiku Abubakar nor Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is deserving of the presidency of a religiously diverse nation as Nigeria having supported or is supporting a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Igboslayer: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Y are your Lords afraid to give them biafra
Afraid ke…don’t you know we have been protecting the Igbos from self destruct by trying to get them to focus on the Nigeria project…but na bush them face.

Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by Igboslayer: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Obyangel:

Kid, I thought you are a graduate? Is this what you learned from school? Your shame dey shame me bro
Since you have made up your mind to thrive in error... I can't redeem you from your travesty.
Re: Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass by damiloladuke: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Business1230:
To laf at you and ur family and not at us.... Correction.

Then again, you're not making any sense, just a post without a direction, you didn't pass thru junior high ?

Oga scammer... Scamming people since 2019.

No less than 10 people have called you out on this forum and you think you have a bright future.

You even went as far as scamming a stroke patient... Your life is ruined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.