Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111839 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I don't know if I'm the only guy with a
Misophonia for loud gum chewing and popping.

I could run mad if I stay in a place with such a sound.
I chew once a year, don't really like it.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by rickleye: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ahh that one be say me and you for be enemies.

Because I personally use my money to buy 100naira chewing and keep in my pocket

I am addicted to chewing gum

I fit chew one gum for like 3/4days till e expires

If I no chew gum, e go be like say I want run mad embarassed

I need help

Its not chewing gum its the sound Snap ! Snap!! or whatever the sound you make when chewing it loudly.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Sweetvie: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol
I chew gum sometimes (once in 3 months) and I only chew the one that work for teeth... I think I do that wen am kinda nervous but Ion pop it, just chew moderately and I must be sincerely i don't also like it when someone is chewing gum beside me... Quite irritating
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by edosignature(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
I work in an infectious disease clinic where we manage HIV/AIDS, Hep B., Sylphillis, HSV, Covid, Chicken pox, Lassa etc & you want her to contaminate others after multiple health talks

blaquebelle:

Nawa oo. The person couldn't be corrected simply? Power always gets to our head in this country.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by thatigboman1: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Madam Dominique, antispam bot banned me on TV/Movies thread. Pls assist

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by NavasBit: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well if you like break up with your wife because of ordinary gum. It won't stop Tinubu to win in 2023. Vote wisely. Don't regret wasting your vote in 2023. Tinubu for president!!!
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by newoffer: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Broke guys love to analyze. Person wey get enough activity talks less
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm telling you! A lot of them are battling with the spirit of hatred in them... They will sha bullshit everything ni... awon olofo.. if my gf do this, I will break up.. if she do that I will break up... Dumb mofos everywhere.
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Stanweezy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

Just pass ur woman to me if she chew gum, I will chew it with her happily
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by blaquebelle: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
edosignature:
I work in an infectious disease clinic where we manage HIV/AIDS, Hep B., Sylphillis, HSV, Covid, Chicken pox, Lassa etc & you want her to contaminate others after multiple health talks

Understood. Hope she was made to understand the reason.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by gracealonev: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

Most women chew gum, but their a this way that's unique to prostitutes.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Jemex003: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Theboy21:
Like i don't even know who they are trying to impress with that nonsense attitude... That's the reason why most times earpiece or bluetooth accompany wherever i go undecided undecided

Sha dey watch out for Car Learner!

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by bonnyhope: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

If your girl friend go give another guy BJ

Will you react? Or
You will keep quiet after all no be your mouth she use

Una go just de form hard guy for nothing
Or I don't care attitude

Shmm.mm
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by JONSYN7154: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

we are together in this.

I.hate it so much too.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Angelicqueen(f): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by moshould(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
very annoying
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
The same thing people say about body odour, mouth odour, being a certain creed, race and tribe. The most vocal always end up with the very type of person they claim to despise.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by MartinsD12(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

Every body has their own turn off , personally I don't like chewing up unreasonably if you must chew it stop constituting noise pollution with it so it's normal though but I might just ignore it anyway
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Daniluv1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

And if he doesn't talk much you would say he is boring

Life nor Sha balance
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Angelicqueen(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum. I wonder

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by chatinent: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't hate it..

I realized long ago that everyone has their lives to live.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Divay22(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

comrade, no be so o grin grin
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by edosignature(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes... I purposely took that action because she is my good friend & her treatment is what I can't joke with as we've been friends for a long time even most patients belief we're siblings even though she's + patient we play as man & wife at times she take my car home when I choose not to drive.

blaquebelle:

Understood. Hope she was made to understand the reason.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

At what point do you conclude a guy talks too much?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Westezenwa: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Lanretoye(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

where u go since all these days
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Shedrill(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I need help

OP say en fit run mad if person chew gum near am,

You talk say you fit run mad if you no chew gum undecided

I think the problem na madness, no be gum.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by ImoleNaija: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Add graphic pic to the topic, abeg.

It's irritating.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by knowhowk: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

He is not Mad if anyone is then that is you,someone states what he dislikes You insulting him, I hate that stupid Acts too so does others.

You go ahead and love such Acts as it Suits U

Chewing, Making sounds is such a disgusting Habit mtcheww
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by chiefolododo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

baba you are in order
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Roozzaay(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I need help

You really need help bro, 3/4 days bawo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.