Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111837 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mrtaye: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Overdue:
you need to see a doctor
What's your sickness that makes you wanna see a doctor
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Ijaya123: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is irritating, to say the least.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by FCBnjn(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
How e come affect us?? undecided undecided
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by imagrg(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Like the sound of kpekus when knacking it?

I guess that will make you run even madder once you hear it. Weray
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by googlepikins: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

Marry guys that doesn't talk or play too much with you, then divorce is just around the corner waiting for you.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by VenumX: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I don't know if I'm the only guy with a
Misophonia for loud gum chewing and popping.

I could run mad if I stay in a place with such a sound.

You sound like you are irritated with alot of things.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by alizma: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?
Did he say you shouldn't like it? For crying out loud he is just talking about himself. If you like it say so rather than attack him.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by ABDECOR97(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
nice one, contact us for your pop design

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by kabasa24: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
god is great
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Asad6ixty9: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nonexisting:
Whenever they chew gum and make that popping sound, I move away from that vicinity immediately. I hate that sound and I never take anyone who does that seriously.
Your problem. ...
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by ekevwe(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

You never ready. Compatibility means teaching and learning.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by omoadeleye(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

At least, find a relationship first
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by nnamsoabia77(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
goshikid
E get one lady for my side where d chew gum as if them swear give am
Everyday gum d always d her mouth, I wonder if she get mouth odour where gum no fit leave her mouth

She has bad breath
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ahh that one be say me and you for be enemies.

Because I personally use my money to buy 100naira chewing and keep in my pocket

I am addicted to chewing gum

I fit chew one gum for like 3/4days till e expires

If I no chew gum, e go be like say I want run mad embarassed

I need help
you dey chew one gum for 3/4 days
no be ment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Sleekfingers: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

cheesy cheesy grin
You are not a nice person

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by saxbe(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hate that sound
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by annyberry: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
I tink say na only me d tin dey annoy,evn as I b woman I so hate dat stupid sounds dat comes wit it,I also get more irritated seen a guy chewing gum
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by grandstar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008
I would advise you to hop to Singapore. There's a ban on the importation and sale of chewing. You're allowed to chew but you won't it find to buy grin

That country is called the nanny of Asia grin grin
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by koolaid87: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

"Too much"is subjective

If he doesn't talk, then he's boring.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by stevewale(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2022
For the first time in ever, I see someone who shares same opinion as me on Chewing Gum ... I can divorce a wife for it grin
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by SunnyDS(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Ikendiawusa: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2022
I cannot date someone who do that,i don't know who I hate more between girls who do that and thieftinubu
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Cheniron(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by thatigboman1: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Dominique u don't want to answer me or what
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2022
rickleye:

Its not chewing gum its the sound Snap ! Snap!! or whatever the sound you make when chewing it loudly.

Snap! Snap! grin

Nawa o
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2022
mrkings84:

Too many mad people everywhere!
No thanks to bubu and his apc bad economy!

I'm not mad.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by onuman: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?

Those women who moan in pretext for enjoying the fvcking are detested by yours truly. And many of them do.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Premiumbuy(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2022
PREMIUM BE UNTO YOU
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by okechukwu101: 1:45am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yea I know right. I love character traits in moderation. I am sure you would hate a guy who is excessively quiet too. In conclusion, too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toktee(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Very very disgusting.

I detest such girls with passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.