Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111857 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by trtuuiq: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2022

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by NYSCPLUG01(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I don't know if I'm the only guy with a
Misophonia for loud gum chewing and popping.

I could run mad if I stay in a place with such a sound.
Everything you've written seems like me.
I can't concentrate at all when someone is chewing gum loudly close to me even if such a person is not popping it. Then popping is another big problem for me. I have had to change my seat when I go to night classes only to sit down with one distractor who will eventually start chewing gum loudly. That useless habit makes me go crazy as if I'm about to lose it.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Perocom:

Your background and upbringing has affected your life and that was not your making, so you should be reasonable when you meet someone else who's background is that of talkatives and he grew up getting used to talking, I personally don't get along with ladies who don't talk, as long as the talking is meaningful, I love my partner talking

I can deal with talkatives but can't live with them.Thats just it.

I talk as well, I'm a sociable person.But when it comes to intimate relationships,I don't deal with guys who talks too much.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Na i aint angry.. Your choice is fine. . . The way you spoke about your bro and pman got me thinking maybe Stammerer na your speck.

There's nothing wrong with stammerers for me.I got them,I understand them,I can marry them,I can live with them.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by blueAgent(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2022
True.
Same with me, I hate it so bad.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by CzarChris(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I hate anything gum chewing, but when I started chewing nicotine gum to curb my smoking habit. I no come get choice, but it's the loud chewing now that I'm against.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Limao. See as I dey look you
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye or body language them talk dey control me in many cases.

My dad go give me one kind eye, I go run go change clothe wey I wear
My brothers go give me one kind eye or I observe their Waka or body language, I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much, I have NEVER dated one even by mistake.life isn't boring with them that talk less because me na jaye babe.

My oga controls several security personnel under him but they are more effective than the ones his colleagues controls.They aim to please him and for a time I thought they fear him until I investigated.One of his junior colleagues said, "You know say oga no dey talk like that, anything wey make am talk e be say him don too vex and we no want am because na better person."

I and my oga dey use eye,hand and head communicate for public.Sometimes we go dey laugh for gathering,others go join dey laugh,but wetin me and my oga dey laugh dey different from wetin dey make others dey also laugh.But we are all laughing! grin grin cheesy. ;DE get the kind eye him go give me accompanied with smile, guy woman go know say him won _4ck. cool
grin I don't even know how to describe your comment

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Mayflowa:

That’s so funny! 3 days. There are some really nice gum that don’t lose taste. I can ship you some nice gum if you don’t mind.

I really don't mind embarassed cry
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by happney65: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye or body language them talk dey control me in many cases.

My brothers go give me one kind eye or I observe their Waka or body language, I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much, I have NEVER dated one even by mistake.life isn't boring with them that talk less because me na jaye babe.

My oga controls several security personnel under him but they are more effective than the ones his colleagues controls.They aim to please him and for a time I thought they fear him until I investigated.One of his junior colleagues said, "You know say oga no dey talk like that, anything wey make am talk e be say him don too vex and we no want am because na better person."

I and my oga dey use eye,hand and head communicate for public.Sometimes we go dey laugh for gathering,others go join dey laugh,but wetin me and my oga dey laugh dey different from wetin dey make others dey also laugh.But we are all laughing! grin grin cheesy. ;DE get the kind eye him go give me accompanied with smile, guy woman go know say him won _4ck. cool

Same way I don't like women that talk too much. Choi choi Choi, kilode. Those ones will either kill their boyfriend one day.

Once dated one girl like that,told her she either changes or I call it off which I did. Because na just matter of time,she will end up killing you directly or indirectly with her mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toks2008(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
happney65:

Same way I don't like women that talk too much. Choi choi Choi, kilode. Those ones will either kill their boyfriend one day.

Once dated one girl like that,told her she either changes or I call it off which I did. Because na just matter of time,she will end up killing you directly or indirectly with her mouth

The ones that talk too much are so sweet and harmless but please run from quiet ladies.

Those ones will be killing you and be laughing with you.

Same with guys that talk... They easily express their anger and forget about it but quiet guys are maffias.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Georgejeez: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

God forbid I date a lady like you , na your type go get grievance for man , stomach am while keeping smiling face then kill the man one day .

Jovial ladies anytime , anyday
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Bahamas95(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
I also hate the popping sound, I chew gum at times but don't make sound. The funny thing is that even as I chew I don't wanna stay close to anybody that's chewing gum, it irritates me.

If am in the midst of people I don't chew, even if I do I chew responsibly unlike Alex Ferguson.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by onpoint69(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Misophonia is a real condition. I also react the same way when my wife chews gums around me.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by happney65: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

The ones that talk too much are so sweet and harmless but please run from quiet ladies.

Those ones will be killing you and be laughing with you.

Same with guys that talk... They easily express their anger and forget about it but quiet guys are maffias.

I am not talking about "quiet" people. I am a sociable person myself and I express myself and I believe my woman should be able to.

I am referring to those who talk everywhere and say everything. Some people are so so lousy,you start wondering what the hell exactly is your problem. Those who have no secret at all. They share their innermost secret with not just family and friends but even with mere strangers.

That is what I was referring to with that girl. Last time I saw her she wasn't married yet, I pity the Man that will marry her cos in one way or the other,she might just kill the fellow
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by overseasnbeyond: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
The pastor was robbed of over $1m worth of jewelries, "No case, the hunter become the hunted".
He is being robbing his members in the name of Jesus for long, Motherfuckers came for their own tithe also"
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
happney65:

I am not talking about "quiet" people. I am a sociable person myself and I express myself and I believe my woman should be able to.

I am referring to those who talk everywhere and say everything. Some people are so so lousy,you start wondering what the hell exactly is your problem. Those who have no secret at all. They share their innermost secret with not just family and friends but even with mere strangers.

That is what I was referring to with that girl. Last time I saw her she wasn't married yet, I pity the Man that will marry her cos in one way or the other,she might just kill the fellow

Those ones are in another dimension.

There is a name we call them in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Same hr
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Wwwq: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by steinalb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
In my first week of marriage, I came back and my wife was chewing gum and making those irritating popping sounds.
I called her aside and told her that the fastest way to end this marriage is to continue eating this gum and making those sounds.
I cannot remember seeing her again with chewing gum.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
steinalb:
In my first week of marriage, I came back and my wife was chewing gum and making those irritating popping sounds.
I called her aside and told her that the fastest way to end this marriage is to continue eating this gum and making those sounds.
I cannot remember seeing her again with chewing gum.
Gbam!

I love your manly approach.

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mayflowa(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I really don't mind embarassed cry

Ok. I will send you email and we can work from there.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mikeiron78(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Because you are in control of the mushroom lady you date, step up
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2022
LadyRosa:

When he argues on pointless conversation.
Attempting to involve in conversations in a loud matter.
Talk without first listening.
Tries to complain at every ills.
Etc

I don't like that!
It puts me off.
You have a point
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Diza46(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Toks2008:

I myself as a lady hate it so much like tomorrow no de and I also get irritated when someone near me start chew it
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mayflowa:

That’s so funny! 3 days. There are some really nice gum that don’t lose taste. I can ship you some nice gum if you don’t mind.

Hello
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Toks2008:

Everything women do irritates you.
Rest.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mayflowa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Hello

My good friend! I have been quite busy. Do you know I got your stuff. Just haven't had the time to send them. Anyways this week. How are you doing?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mayflowa:

My good friend! I have been quite busy. Do you know I got your stuff. Just haven't had the time to send them. Anyways this week. How are you doing?

I've been really fine... I thank God

Happy new month, Mr Mayflowa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.