Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Signs Shes Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Shes Cheating (3532 Views)

Signs Shes Totally Into You / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Shes Cheating by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
when she puts poison in your akpu and ogbono soup. grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by Mynd44: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
if that happens, you would not know cos you'd be dead
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
[b]Wen u start cheating on her den u can tell she's cheating on u cos it takes a thief to catch a thief! grin grin grin grin ;[/b]D grin grin grin
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by kodewrita(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2011
If she walks in a straight line, cheating most def #brainoffday #ridiculousposts
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by NotNairalandi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
if she cheats on me i go hammeram slap gbosa gbosa and tellam baby i'm sorry i dnt knw wat came ova me i wnt beat u again in my life
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by 195(f): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2011
Nairalandi:

if she cheats on me i go hammeram slap gbosa gbosa and tellam baby i'm sorry i dnt knw wat came ova me i wnt beat u again in my life

who ever sold u that weed need to be Jailed for life
Re: Signs Shes Cheating by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Women will save another man's name with a woman's name on their fone when they cheating on you.

E.g, If she is seeing Adams, she might store his name as Eve, Eve(Adam) rings,, hello, hi Eve, den she rushes out to answer the call.

She will always belittle you, undermine you and often seem disinterested in anything you both do.

If you really lucky, you might catch her suddenly giving you this diabolic stare. This kinda ' I wish you dead stare'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be All A Lady Wants? / Dating An Insecure Guy / Question For People In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.