Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member (1557 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Romatic Questions To Ask Your Lover / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by nairaair: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
[b]Greetings forum members,
This is an sos call from an older active member,although i hardly visit the romance section as im based in the automobile section but i always stop by to read one or two threads from this section which is most active here.

well my tale is quite long and i would really appreciate if one or two members decide to complete the tale with me, well i am in a 4yr relationship would i say 5yr relationship because come novenmber 30th i would have been 5, i have been in an affair with a 22yr old for the past 4yrs and im just 24, i happen to be doing my M.sc in University of aberdeen and i left the shores of nigeria sometime last year - before i left, i have been in a relationship with this girl called {would i say JANE} myself and jane met several years ago and within that past 4years, we had grown from strength to strength - to be sincere she has had 4 abortions for me till date before i left the shores of nigeria for my m.sc and i really indeed love her with my life and wanted to marry her.

Shes not from a well to do family and despite shes in her final year, i would say for the past 4years, i have been the provider in her life {minus paying her school fees} my family accepted her too although they werent aware of the up keep i did to keep her in shape since she wasn't from a well do to family, before i left nigeria, my mom told me she doesnt trust the guts of this girl and that when im away thats when i would have a reason to believe that shes never been the one for me, why it took her 4years to tell me is a question for another day

since i left nigeria, my people have been giving me SOS calls that my girl hasnt been missing me as shes been keeping and looking flashy since i left and somehow they knew that i was the one taking good care of her {which i always denied} - i kept asking my girl how she did such cos she wasnt working and stuff and she kept telling me she has a family despite she came from a broken home. . I started having ill feelings towards my family that maybe they where lying to me so i could forget her and probably find a better woman over here in scotland

she bought a BB admist claims that she sold off the N97 mini i bought for her before i left nigeria and when i see her pics she looks even better than when i was around and when i cry out she claims i should drop it and she wasnt willing to talk bout it, today the worst happened and we were having a chat and around 12.00pm she told me she was going to see her lecturer out of the blue

I was suprised cos she never mentioned seeing her supervisor on a sunday out of the blue, i waited 2hrs while she bathed and then decided 2 ring her, was suprised she was in town already and heading 2 her lecturer's home - where she claim she wanted to grab a file for her seminar - fast forward to 4pm today she was still there and i was already growing angry where i was cos what would she be doing at her supervisor's place for 4hours collecting her file -

I called her back and told her i knew she was up to something and she opened up and told me yes shes been having lunch with one of her coursemates in town and she couldnt tell me, i wouldnt believe it and she had to pass the phone across to him and i spoke 2 the dude who said his name was John and kinda confirmed that he knows im her boyfriend but then i was already disorganized and crying.

I called her parents up, called her best friend who i insulted cos we have never been in good books and later apologised for my actions but cant tell my people what happened today cos that would seal off everything that happened, she got angry i insulted her friend and also reported her to her mom who rang her and called her a cheat and at the moment i simply dont know what to do anymore, i really do love this girl but i cant sacrifice so much cos my family now hates her cos they seem 2 have this feelin or something which they aint telling me that she aint the right person for me

so i simply avoided telling em, shes @ the moment angry i called her friend disregarding what she did and here i am confused on what next to do, although i must admit that yes i do have a girlfriend here but i really dont love her but i so love my girl back in nigeria but now i simply dont know if i should agree with my family or follow my heart cos for the past 1 year she hasnt been there in my life for me

please i cant reply anymore to this post else people might figure out who i am so any advice y'all give me would be indeed helpful
[/b]
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hmmmmmm, y'know, when we hit the keyboards repeatedly and excitedly churning out very hurtful comments at peeps who sincerely need help, we never realise that we all can fall into the same mistakes. You had to go and creat another ID in my opinion because WE already have a very sorry and annoying impression here about your old ID.
You want advice? your ilks are on the way, just take it as a man
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mean Odunu. . .@Op I can't believe I read this whole Obi is a Boy novel. . Well Mr. Op you said you have a girlfriend in Scotland right? and you don't love her huh? Ok, she (your cheating GF) also have a boyfriend in Nigeria and she may or may not love em. . Nonsense you have a gf in Scotland and expect the poor young girl to rust waiting for you. You wish you traveled with all the pen1s in Nigeria right? Take it or leave it, you have a choice.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Scooby1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2011
what goes around comes around!

Poster why are you complaining? Are you not cheating on her in Scotland?
Now you crying on nairaland you feel hurt. Poster to be honest I dont get you at all. Are you saying it is ok for you to cheat on her, when the same treatment is done to you it is not ok.

Poster, sorry to say you are heartless! what about the  girl in scotland you are just using her, i bet she is not aware that after your course u will dump her and leg it to 9ja to be with your cheating gf.

Poster be a man and accept what is happening to you. As they say KArma is a b1tch!

Poster there is no trust in this relationship, my advise to you is walk away atleast you have learnt the hard way next time you wouldnt cheat on your loving gf or wife.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by tpia5: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
to be sincere she has had 4 abortions for me till date

condom?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
LDR
I feel your pain Bro! I have two lines of thought!
1.You have how many more years to stay in Scotland?.  .  .  Yeah, tot as much! You left only last year! So FORGET her and move on! No MATTER how hard it may seem! Cos even if you come back, me dont honestly think you'll marry this girl! SHOOT ME!
2.Damn DUDE! You too dey monitor this girl! Honestly! That thought alone is annoyin! Come! Aren’t you supposed to concentrate on your studies? You no be fine boi? IMO, no one is worth this kain cry o! Mind you, I’m talking from experience! If you still love her, give her space to miss you! I wonder what will make her not tell you in the first place! May be because you too dey judge am? You dont trust this girl, do you? Why should she trust you? You have a girlfriend over there right? Does your Naija babe  know? She just went on a date and you are fretting! Don’t you see you are a hypocrite? undecided WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW, WILL NEVER KILL YOU! STOP MONITORING HER !!!

Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Jenifa1: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2011

so i simply avoided telling em, shes @ the moment angry i called her friend disregarding what she did and here i am confused on what next to do, although i must admit that yes i do have a girlfriend here but i really dont love her but i so love my girl back in nigeria but now i simply dont know if i should agree with my family or follow my heart cos for the past 1 year she hasnt been there in my life for me

first of all,there is nothing in your post that proves she is cheating on you. does having lunch with classmate or visiting her lecturer automatically means she is cheating?
second of all, even if she's cheating, you also are doing the same in scotland. does she know about your scottish girlfriend?
third of all, I think it is in your best interest to move on. for your own good and for her own good. you obviously do not trust her. so spare her and let her move on with her life.

4 abortions in 4 yrs. u wan kill her? what happened to condom!?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
Like seriously ask him. . 4 abortion in 4 years. . Good Lord
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by 190: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
OP

as long as shes a NIGERIAN GIRL - 4get bout her and move the heck on!! angry angry
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Let me get this right, it's okay for you to cheat but when she does it's not okay? Guy you are the one with the problems not the girl
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by r231(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by kpolli(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
guy, wat u shud have done was give urselves hall pass for one yr. . . . then u come back n marry her if she was still interested grin
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Thats if her punny has not become so wide that a car could drive through it
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by 190: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2011
rotflmfaooo!! grin grin
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2011
i got to the part were the poster wrote that he was "desorganized and CRYING" and i had to stop!!!!!!
if the man is so in love with the girl that he is crying over the damn phone, then whatever we tell him here wont change a thing.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2011
Handshake for Brown J. .
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by hbabe(f): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2011
Lol@MRbrownJ

If OP is disorganised and crying because his gf is having dinner with her course mate, I really wonder what he will do if he catches her having sex with a guy or if she tells him she is in love with someone else!

As someone has pointed out, that she's having a meal with a guy doesn't mean she is cheating. If you don't trust her then there's no basis for a relationship. Stop 'policing' the poor girl jor; allow her enjoy campus experience.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2011
OP=Cry babby
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by femmy2010(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2011
Let her be for now.
If she does come back to her senses then maybe you guys can still give it a re-shot.
Remember,not all relationships leads to marriage.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by claremont(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2011
@OP: I didn't have the time to read through the whole post, but all I can say is, this is a freaking childish rant!
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
More like babyish stuff
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by 190: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2011
You guys really have strength to nairaland all day!
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Rhino5dm: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Follow this process.
1. Click un-installad JANE.exe botton from your control panel(i.e heart, bloccos, or Nyansh or whatever you use as your thinking faculty)

2. "Do you really want to remove JANE.exe?" >>> click"yes"

3.Un-installing JANE.exe in progress. . .Please wait!

4. Un-installation Completed!>>> you must restatr your heart or whatever>>> Restatrt NOW!

5. Then you should try assuming your scottish pie is the BEST for you NOW.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
LOL
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Follow this process.
1. Click  un-installad JANE.exe botton from your control panel(i.e heart, bloccos, or Nyansh or whatever you use as your thinking faculty)

4. An unexpected error has occurred, due to a malware/virus affecting your PC,

5. You need to reinstall your Operating System (aka heart/brain).

6. >>>click HERE to reboot now

Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Odunnu: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Follow this process.
1. Click un-installad JANE.exe botton from your control panel(i.e heart, bloccos, or Nyansh or whatever you use as your thinking faculty)

4. Un-installation Completed!>>> you must restatr your heart or whatever>>> Restatrt NOW!

5. Then you should try assuming your scottish pie is the BEST for you NOW.

now this is funny.
Whts with your siggy?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Rhino5dm: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
More like show offs. Hope not over stepping?

Odunnu:

now this is funny.
Whts with your siggy?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Odunnu: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
lol. Just be careful, Tkb417 is a jealous lover and he gets violent when he is angry
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Rhino5dm: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
More like he should be wary of ME. I pity him

Odunnu:

lol. Just be careful, Tkb417 is a jealous lover and he gets violent when he is angry

Hope you are doing great?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
This will not end well.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Odunnu: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

More like he should be wary of ME. I pity him

Hope you are doing great?
yea i'm good. Hope you are too?
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by MMM2(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2011
op
if u truely luv dat girl,
then u should 4get abt ur m.sc and come back 2 9ja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Dating/romance - Share Your Experiences And Opinions About It / A Girl's Facebook Status Updates. / What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.