Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member (1562 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Romatic Questions To Ask Your Lover / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Tosinville(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2011
He wish he travelled with all nigerian diicks? Lmao! reality101's comment up there is hilarious.

Its funny to me whenever a man says they kneel or cry just because of a girl eww!. The thought might overwhelmed u but not start shedding tear because of a girl, that some kind of bullshit & i can even slap a guy like that if he's a friend of mine.

Every guys leaving nigerian for abroad should've known that Nigerian girls will chase some other diicks 2days of your absence when u haven't put the ring on it yet, even married women whom their husbands were overseas are still doing the same shitt not to talk of someone u haven't get married to so wats new?

OP, my advice for you is to be a strong man, keep showing ur new gf more affection now to erase jane away from ur memory, just accept that all what u have done for her is to appreciate her companionship when were in Nigeria.
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2011
@OP, the gospel truth is, a 9ja rude boy is seriously and ruggedly vandalisin and dualisin her punny! Wat can u do abt dat? Nuffin! So go get a life jor!
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by Mynd44: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
DEATH
Re: Romatic Distress From An Older Nairaland Member by 190: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Boyloaf:

@OP, the gospel truth is, a 9ja rude boy is seriously and[b] ruggedly vandalisin and dualisin her punny[/b]! Wat can u do abt dat? Nuffin! So go get a life jor!

ROTFLMFAOO!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Earning $100 From Your Ex Dates / I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.