Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) (93987 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by olaoye2008: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
To serve is not by force.
Even Muslims are wearing trouser.
She can not b Muslim I can bet on this.
We know them na their way b that.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by WatchYourSix: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lukuluku69:

List the Paramilitary.

Nigeria Army, Navy, Police, Air force all have Skirts for their Female Officers why not a Paramilitary that you can't carry gun, can't go to war not allow to wear a Skirt?

Is that how their skirt Is in navy and army??
Is that how their hijab Is in navy and army??

There is moderation in everything..

U muslim too dey over do....religion is allowed in football...nobody wear skirt and long hijab come field...their hijab is always smart, covering their hard....

Where is the uniformity....when people can just dress how they want....

there are people there with short hijab and moderate skirt...they didn't send them away...

.see skirt like say she wan sweep camp ground with the uniform
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by pedel: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Everything is not about religion.
Jesus faced most of his persecution from the religious leaders of his time.
The Rules were made for some reasons.
Imagine if everyone has to bring their religious dressing into their work space.
I believe in tolerance for other people and their religion but rules are rules.

Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Even in the military, you have women who put on their skirts.

She is not man! And so her putting on skirt is not a crime.

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gandollar:
Sharaaaap Oga killer. Imagine killing someone over this matter.

I see a lot of girls going to Ile kewu wearing trousers and flowing gowns on top.

If she has permission from the authorities, let her show them and palava finish.

You dey mind that terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by emorse(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.
Men in the south South region tie wrappers as their traditional dressing. They don't look or feel awkward about it. The south westerners and northerners would feel very awkward if they tried it.

Also, from photo illustratios that we have seen, Jesus wore robes that many will feel very awkward wearing right now

In all these, I'm finding it difficult understanding God's approved dress code.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Moh247: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria and nonsense

Is it not her body?

Go to Arab countries and go and see their female officers in skirt and still looking beautiful and smart

Here we sha like Vawulence
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Is that how their skirt Is in navy and army??
Is that how their hijab Is in navy and army??

There is moderation in everything..

U muslim too dey over do....religion is allowed in football...nobody wear skirt and long hijab come field...their hijab is always smart, covering their hard....

Where is the uniformity....when people can just dress how they want....

there are people there with short hijab and moderate skirt...they didn't send them away...

.see skirt like say she wan sweep camp ground with the uniform

Ok.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You are a religious extremist.
Christian Taliban.

For all have sinned against God and come short of the glory of God.
For none is righteous, none, not even one.
For if one says that he is righteous, know ye that he is deceiving himself ....Romans 3:10-12,23
With this your mind set you can fornicate, steal, rape and all sort of atrocities in the name of no one is righteous. It is so pathetic of some people to see anybody trying to follow the commandments of God as extremist.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Benchilwell: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
If you're enraged, you can hanggg yourself.

All these nonsense must be corrected. Don't we deeper life member wearing skirt to camp in the past?

You're behaving like the Obidient you are Oswald
Mr man stop lying u buharidiot, deeper life girl have be punish for wearing long skirt to in nysc camp, I be d woman self,I go tell her to used d same skirt for nysc training

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Trouser is not for women! It's for men.

Infact she is a worthy example for the ladies.

I not with you on this.
I am yet to see a soldier woman on skirt camouflage
No law recommended trousers for men alone otherwise, Belgium men are wrong for wearing skirt and ijaw men for tying wrapper.
If the rule of NYSC says trousers, who is she to disrespect it? She agreed to serve and so, she must abide by the rules
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Where did the Bible expressly say women shouldn't wear trousers?!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by googlepikins: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Go to Hell, she's a terrorist.

It's obvious she's a Boko Haram agent

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Anetorfavour: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.
I tire oo. Ds comrade righteousness fall my hand for ds kind yan wen e dey yan for here today!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by hush15: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Infact she is an example for the ladies.

I disagree with you Oga Righteousness on this one. Introducing religion into everything will only lead into chaos and disorder especially when it involves more than one religion. Whole I am not a big fan of the youth service corp, there is already an established order and code of dressing be it female or male and everyone is expected to comply. When there is tendency not to be able to comply, one can apply for exemption if possible or just simply voluntary non-participation where you feel it might violate your values. When you introduce religion to it, then you are indirectly telling other they too are free to dress as they like.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Wisswhales007: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol ijebu ode……same woman said my face was strange when I was doing my final clearance 2020
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
this one is just a brainwashed ediat

NOTHING IN ISLAM SAYS WOMEN CANNOT WEAR TROUSERS

NOTHING IN CHRISTIANITY FOR THAT MATTER

nonsense
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alhaji prof MURIC to the rescue cheesy

Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqkP-fW9IKk

Corp member asked to “get a letter from the state coordinator” after showing up at Ogun camp in palazzo skirt.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgg9rIBqjmB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Ogundex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

In all honesty, she cannot function wearing that outfit in camp. Its a trainning ground, paramillitary trainning for that.

She can wait to wear what she is putting on now after camp or she can go for exemption instead of flaunting NYSC rules.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.

but you de wear jalabia wey be like dress. My friend get out of here. When it’s time to do drills which involves climbing, it is right for her to climb with her smelly a55 open to the rest of the camp abi?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Amotekun777: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Googledotcom: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I have seen Nigeria Army Officers is Skirts, I have seen Nigeria Police Officers in Skirts, I have seen Nigeria Navy Officers in Skirts and I have seen Nigeria Air force Officers in Skirts.(Female Officers).

Same for Civil Defense Corps and Girls Guard, Red Cross.

So, what is so special about NYSC?

Do they use skirts for drills ?

I only know of match pass.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by HITsquad: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
MDK777:
that stupid bit later that useless woman that chased the lady out of that horn deserve to be killed how could she be forcing a lady to put on Mount Rosa when God Almighty Allah condemn the wearing of opposite-sex materials look at how those people are forcing us we the Muslim the owner of Nigeria look at how they are forcing us to be going against God Almighty Allah that woman deserve to be killed
What's really an opposite sex material bro...? Who is to decide? Koran was written during a time when both men and women wear a sort of long gown... Just deferent designs. Trousers/pants was around then.... The society invented trousers afterwards and told you it was for men.... It wasn't Allah that told you that.

So who's really got to decide...?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Anetorfavour: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
BATified2023:
common keep quiet there

Fake ass scammer,I am not surprised by your comment.
Are u not d same person that said u will gladly disobey God if he orders u to vote any party against your choice
So meaning your choice above Gods choice n u are here faking religious adherents

So it’s not in d bible that u are commanded to give what belongs to Caesar unto Caesar?

No b for inside same bible them write say make we obey constituted authority?

So rebellion against known standard isn’t disobedience?

It is clearly written in d code of conduct n the form she filled so y displaying madness here?

It is Nigerians that will willing agree to terms n conditions n still cause chaos later
Increase d volume of d vawulence comrade
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nonsense everywhere!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Softmirror: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.

YOUR ANALOGY DOESN'T ADD UP.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Wisswhales007: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Why disobeying the law
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Beyhiodie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
MDK777:
that stupid bit later that useless woman that chased the lady out of that horn deserve to be killed how could she be forcing a lady to put on Mount Rosa when God Almighty Allah condemn the wearing of opposite-sex materials look at how those people are forcing us we the Muslim the owner of Nigeria look at how they are forcing us to be going against God Almighty Allah that woman deserve to be killed
can you actually explain what peace is and how it is associated with killing someone who doesnt have the same believe with you who is also acting according to an existing protocol? what is with you people and killing ? Think bro
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Asour: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

There's no skirt with military fatigues.

Perhaps you're referring to the Ceremonials.
You can't do the military without shorts & /or trousers.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by nzeobi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Use your senses,their is male and female trousers just as there's male and female shoes and shirts
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Chiderao1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
MDK777:

Stupid Ape, Muslims own Nigeria.
Stupid ape

Like if you agree that this Niqqa is an ape
Share if you don't agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.