Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77391 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by harmargedon: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy
no mind the Mumu, no be only 3 billion.

10 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Premiumwriter: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
3 billion house
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by setobaba: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
3b??

Lie from the pit of hell

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Where is the house
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy
Nothing special about Lagos. The last time I visited the place. It off me and I lost interest in that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by dalongjnr: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Her CUNY can't fetch her #3bn.
Make we dey hype and be lieing small,small abeg.
If they kidnap her now......... You will discover the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by fman(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?
3billion. No b child's play.
Men dey find the least 1k for sub.
Only Jah can tell how the rich dey take get richer while the poor gets poorer.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Exkandayee(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Pesin weh no worth 500 Mila....I worth 2.5 millions dollars,I never make mouths like this

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bvlgari: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Dont be a fool...my problem is that people like u sudnt b allowed to vote.... u definitely hv a brain defect to believe this

You that have brain carry your change go buy house for banana island make them bounce you and my problem with people like you too is that you just open your stinking mouth waaa...cant u talk without be insultive...u insult me i insult u back...big fool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

U dey find person to play with abi hahaha...shift go front abeg...no time for people like u

Actually. Houses aren't that expensive. She exaggerated when she calls those price.

BTW, she didn't say that is how much she got hers.

You can get a very big mansion for 1Billion.

Duplexes aren't up to a billion. Except they are very exotic.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by gbolswag(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
madam nobody forced you to pay 3bn.....sell the house of the traffic too much
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by AbuAeesha: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
lagos lifestlye
na suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ikem11(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Your networth never reach 1million dollars you come say you purchase house for 3million naira.

Even if your toto na gold no man fit pay 3 billion to buy you a house just for your toto

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bvlgari: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Actually. Houses aren't that expensive. She exaggerated when she calls those price.

BTW, she didn't say that is how much she got hers.

You can get a very big mansion for 1Billion.

Duplexes aren't up to a billion. Except they are very exotic.

There are houses between 1 billion to 5billion naira at banana island

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by okhaiii(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Thats the amout of properties there. Even if she no get the money rich politician can buy for her na. Properties cost for Banana o.
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
just like Vgc. Very overrated place with poor planning for its potential population.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bvlgari: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
fman:

3billion. No b child's play.
Men dey find the least 1k for sub.
Only Jah can tell how the rich dey take get richer while the poor gets poorer.

Keep been strong bro. And may God bless your hussle

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by IbileIfe: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Which N3 billion?
The house that was bought for less than N800 million.

What do these local celebrities gain from telling lies for bragging rights?

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Zagee: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
My thoughts exactly. Live how di you own a house in banana Island without a helipad? grin
jeffizy:
Common, she should have included purchase of an helicopter in the budget before buying the property. smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by olawonder(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
This is what I’ve always said… there’s no rich man in Lagos traffic! Everybody suffers same frustration… that’s why I don’t see the point in stealing or defrauding just to buy a luxury house or car. If she’d bought a 200m house and spent the rest 2.8b on funding the construction of new roads, maybe her frustration today wouldn’t exist!

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ikem11(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
okhaiii:
Thats the amout of properties there. Even if she no get the money rich politician can buy for her na. Properties cost for Banana o.

Mike adenuga house na the most expensive house in banana... The house cost around 50billion. So u still think this girl fit own house of 3billion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by joe1309: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy
u stay Biafra na u nor go like stay ur underdeveloped southeastern states
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Born2Breed(f): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Carolyne an big girl
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by lendahand(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?
you're very gullible

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Reasoning(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Azza business dey Hammer for banana o!!!! grin cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by akbonus: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion

I BET THIS WOMAN NEVER SEE 100M,IF SGE GET 50M SELF THE WORLD NO GO HEAR WORD.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by sukkot: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
so she paid 5 million pounds for a house in naijeria cheesy

a fool and his money

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by NwokoloOwa: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:
Common, she should have included purchase of an helicopter in the budget before buying the property. smiley

You are not a good persin smiley

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
EmzyT:
3 Billion?

Omoh, for my next life ehen, I must come out with Toto oo because alot of Simps are willing to spend lavishly on me even without doing anything embarassed
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Isobug: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
I just collected my rent back yesterday. Had wanted to come back to Lagos but what I experienced in terms of traffic just after 2 weeks of paying my rent, was terrific. I just called the landlord and lied to him that I had just been transferred to Rivers state. Man kuku need another Agent and caution fees within a month, he kuku mobilized the agent and my 870k was returned with small cut. Next Tomorrow I'm leaving this area, I can cope but I do multiple things, it will be difficult for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by DSC7: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
inoki247:
The agent wey colet money from you tell u say you pay For No Holdup fees join or u jus dey look for excuse.....

If u like buy house for Sky in Lagos u will still jam holdup no mater what.

Omo na every where hold up dey for Lagos ooo even inside Cementry shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.