Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77382 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
hopexter:

Agbado republic yet your folks from the East won’t let Lagos rest. Terrorism in Lagos would be impossible cos of traffic. Lagos is officially the safest state in the country and the only state representing Nigeria all over the world so don’t let your hatred for Tinubu blindfold your foresight by calling Lagos trash undecided

painment
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by brandsoncharlie: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
OChimex:

This time, the blogger and Caro were right. I was in Banana last month, I checked land. They sell in square meter. And 1 square meter, i was told 1 million. So 1 plot of land is like 1k or so square meter. So basically land alone might gulp around 2 billion if you want like 2 plots now.

The island is good, but the exit road is poorly planned and the maintainance culture is poor. The roads are wearing out.
Charlie u don’t have an idea of what an house of 3 billion Naira equivalently $7million plus, go to YouTube and see such houses, no be those houses I Dey see for Lagos.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by brandsoncharlie: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bigfish121:
Money wey you go use take buy better house for the city centre for Abuja dey enjoy your life.3 billion fuvking too much to use to take buy house for lagos.
I won’t even near Abuja self , na usa straight to live around neighborhoods with Stars like wizkhalifa, Alicia keys them stars grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

140likes.... You go wail tire oo

hahahahahahajaja

grin grin grin so na likes dey give you joy like dis grin
And you se them no swear for you grin grin
You get 140likes you dey buga we wey no dey even reason likes dey get up to 200 grin grin grin
Guy you no get life at all grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

Nwaboi pon dat hahahahaha beat

grin grin ;Dwhy you dey fear to put cursed for your moniker grin abi you dey try dey positive grin
Hahahaha forget about positivity you no fit amount to anything for this life joor ;Dprosperity and your head no get business grin
Cursed homeless bastard on da beat grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin so na likes dey give you joy like dis grin
And you se them no swear for you grin grin
You get 140likes you dey buga we wey no dey even reason likes dey get up to 200 grin grin grin
Guy you no get life at all grin grin grin

painment for nwaboi...writing trash..Who be we?..show us stop trashing yanning..Lemme show you 1000+ to ease your nwaboi slavish pain
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin ;Dwhy you dey fear to put cursed for your moniker grin abi you dey try dey positive grin
Hahahaha forget about positivity you no fit prosperity and your head no get business grin
Cursed homeless bastard on da beat grin grin grin

slavish nwaboi
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
[/color=green]cursed[/color]OloYeOfEgbE:

slavish nwaboi

If you get this kind likes nko you go give testimony be dat oo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Likes na the only thing wey dey keep you from commiting suicide hahahaha grin grin
Cursed homeless bastard grin grin grin

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by zudozz: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is she not one of the Apostle Suleman's pepe soup? grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

slavish nwaboi

grin grin grin cursed homeless bastard grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Backpedal: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
emmyluizzz:

that is what I'm wishing for... infacts I'm praying for it I swear

let it fall to the ground...let them kill them all ....you don't know how we are suffering here...who Nigeria help..be careful
You don't want that trust me
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Niswayne19: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
With this kind of traffic, I will just play music with my Oraimo Freepods 3.

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by lasisi69(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bvlgari: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
I doubt if you’ve ever owned 500k before . so gullible

I laugh at u...smallie when still dey sell gift cards dey talk, small yansh wan shake...when i even made my first millions u probably still dey primary school...abeg go sleep, i nor fit talk
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bvlgari: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2022
uniquetechng:
Hers might not be up to N3bn but there are many houses in Banana Island that cost way more than N3bn , even in Ikoyi there are 1000sqm land plot that will set you back N1bn and N700m in Nicon Town .
Peter Okoye's house in Banana Island is presently worth N2bn and Adenuga's worth about N10bn .

Abeg help me tell them o because e be like suffer don block some people sense
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by VULCAN(m): 2:12am On Jul 29, 2022
You sound rather gullible.

She's running for political office under a party that is unknown to 99.9% of Lagosians. A city of 20m people which on election day her party will get less than 2000 votes.

Does the above make my previous statement invalid in any way.

No. Not at all.

Actually her stepping into politics is to increase her value to the big boys.

She was married to a billionaire and acquired billionaire tastes. These are not easy to maintain. Her ex husband has known businesses. Can you tell us what known business she is carrying out to buy N2b house?

You must learn to separate wishful thinking from reality.

That we like or love someone does not mean that such a person does not do bad things.

Bad things are not the monopoly of those we hate

frog12:
wait, but she is running for political office as deputy governor. this is immature !

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2022
harmargedon:
no mind the Mumu, no be only 3 billion.

She just gave Lagos state land use Authority food.... grin their land use bill will be revisited. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by harmargedon: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

She just gave Lagos state land use Authority food.... grin their land use bill will be revisited. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by rumenase(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2022
EmzyT:
3 Billion?

Omoh, for my next life ehen, I must come out with Toto oo because alot of Simps are willing to spend lavishly on me even without doing anything embarassed
no carry your flat ass come sha
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by shegz24(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

Bro forget;
The babe was married to Theophilus Danjuma's brother and have kids for him.

The Danjumas are not called "Bill gate of the North" for no reason.

That is a goldmine like no other in the entertainment industry.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin cursed homeless bastard grin grin

Nwaboi..chai you go don trek from bariga to Sabo this morning.. sure me
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

Nwaboi..chai you go don trek from bariga to Sabo this morning.. sure me

Cursed homeless boy...chai you go don pick pocket with your yaba under bridge agberos crew dis morning...sure me grin grin grin tyre,fuel and matches go soon end your matter grin grin.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Dshocker(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2022
BeanmanX:

The cheapest plot of land in banana island is N1b my guy, so calm down.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Dshocker(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

Davido bought a plot of land there for N2.5B
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by CrownLands(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Amen.. Our eyes are wide open.

ike007:

God help those that follow them o
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Prettygirl200(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
I tire ooo even Me have been contemplating see the woman sef np body for price her for 200k na one person dey mention 3b make I no talk shaa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Prettygirl200(f): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

Dont be a fool...my problem is that people like u sudnt b allowed to vote.... u definitely hv a brain defect to believe this
I swear he really does!; How many film she don act wey she wan take get that kind money?? Actresses with their lies nd fake life 3b ni 3b ko. Muteeewwww
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Prettygirl200(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
setobaba:
3b??

Lie from the pit of hell
Lol I swear the lie dey ooze!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.