Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77387 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Parachoko: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
dalongjnr:
Her CUNY can't fetch her #3bn.
Make we dey hype and be lieing small,small abeg.
If they kidnap her now......... You will discover the truth.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Abuja will fall in Jesus name

I'm praying hard for it

Why are you wicked? If Abuja fall then Nigeria is gone. Becareful what you wish for comrade!

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by deavicky(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
She didn't pay for the road nah. Na house she buy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Mrexcell(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

Her former husband is the brother to gen.theophilus danjuma who owns several oil wells in the niger delta he is a multi dollar billionaire she can't marry into such a family and come out broke.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by uniquetechng: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
So u too believe this lie?,,,,
At 47 years of age I am old enough to tell you what I know not what I heard, those are my routes I know what is happening there especially in the area of real estate .
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Whoknowsme: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion
I was wondering same ooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by olusledge: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHO GAVE YOU 3BILLION? WHICH WORK YOU DO? AM SURE YOU ARE JUST MUSING. undecided
Her ex husband Is general Ty danjuma’s brother
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by EmeraldJD: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na the money wey her man tell her say he pay she talk naw..

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BeanmanX(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
At 47 years of age I am old enough to tell you what I know not what I heard, those are my routes I know what is happening there especially in the area of real estate .
Hahaha Psquare mansion isn't worth 2 billion sir,,, I'm also into real estate and I know all these,, don't let anyone deceive u,,, majority of celebrities are know to exaggerate things they buy..

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by AutoRedux: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
3 what!! For one house. You are mad. Infact you are madder than mad.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Gbeng30(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Since she has the money she can also buy the road leading to her house too... Yeyeyeye
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by emmyluizzz: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Why are you wicked? If Abuja fall then Nigeria is gone. Becareful what you wish for comrade!

that is what I'm wishing for... infacts I'm praying for it I swear

let it fall to the ground...let them kill them all ....you don't know how we are suffering here...who Nigeria help..be careful
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
3 billion naira

Is this a joke or something?
If true I can bet it’s overpriced

my brother we follow some people come the world !

3 Bn for a house ! for A HOUSE !
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Aidejay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is exactly what Carolyn Danjuma Ekanem Hutchings Hoped Her "3 billion Naira" Humblebrag Would Cause. A Flurry Of Mixed Reactions & Claims & Arguments.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by bizzibodi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Let her sell the house buy four helicopters.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by seunjungle1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
She should leave and go back to her state now...why nonsense blabbermouth here
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by uniquetechng: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Hahaha Psquare mansion isn't worth 2 billion sir,,, I'm also into real estate and I know all these,, don't let anyone deceive u,,, majority of celebrities are know to exaggerate things they buy..
I said presently Peters mansion is valued at N2bn, I didn't say he bought it for N2bn .
If you're into property then you should know how much a plot of land goes for in Area A in Banana Island or even in highbrow areas of Ikoyi.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Christistruth00: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Caroline your name is on the Long List of Apostle Suleiman's Women it might be better if you get busy with Damage Control before your Children come home to tell you they are receiving insults and jokes at School
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BeanmanX(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Be calming down.

Caroline Ekanem was formerly married to TY Danjuma's younger brother. TY Danjuma is a billionaire.

That she talked about doesn't mean that she can afford to live there. She's a politician and Nollywood actress so she could have associates who live on that island.

Mind you, Banana Island is the most expensive place to own a property in Nigeria.
I know she married the brother of an oil bloc owner back then but I don't think she could afford a luxury mansion of 3 billion in banana island,,, assuming it was around 500 million I would have believed atleast but 3 billion?

there's no way I will believe that,,,even Linda ikeji that bought a house in banana island back then,,the house wasn't worth up to 800 million,,,,just believe all these so called yeyebrities at your own peril
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by naikeboy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
3billion for a house, nawaooo ooo na the hotel way Elon must build for planet Max or the house day for heaven... And what does she do to make 3billion, she be politician.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BATified2023: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

my brother we follow some people come the world !

3 Bn for a house ! for A HOUSE !
na u follow people come this world,me i no follow anybody come

I come my world n I will make it

Say person first get money no mean say others no go get na just time

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by lordally(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmypure:

The tv carton dey? Plus how long did you use it

Hello Emmy , Sorry for the late reply , the TV carton is no more available. We bought it in 2020.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
emmyluizzz:

that is what I'm wishing for... infacts I'm praying for it I swear

let it fall to the ground...let them kill them all ....you don't know how we are suffering here...who Nigeria help..be careful

Seems you did not learn anything from Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. If Abuja falls today the chaos that will follow Nationwide will consume millions of Nigerians. You have no idea what you are wishing for... Look at Iraq for example...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
No be only 3b nah 30trillion how much is a mansion in dubai
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by georgeakins: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy

You dey vex since na only Ibos dey live for South East. That is the only region in Nigeria inhabited by only the indigenes. A backward region!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Kwara1stson: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy
leave them, always forming woke. They think 3B is very easy to come by. Even in politics there are many protocols to bypass to steal 3B.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by InvertedHammer: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
/
No where in Lagos is worth paying the price they call.

The stress of living in Lagos can kill anyone

The estate may be nice but you still have to come out to face the city.

/

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ahleebomaye: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nollywood actress and politician, Caroline Danjuma laments about the high traffic jams in & out banana island after paying 3billion naira for a home there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXGF9dBg0Q

Did she really say "Seriously" �����‍♂️ she sounds like a teenager
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
See the "Old Outdated Rusty Rickety Truck" plying the supposed highbrow area Smhh. Black people can never get It right. It's Is a fact. Victoria Island Is Mini-Shiiithole..

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
No where in Lagos is worth paying the price they call.

The stress of living in Lagos can kill anyone

The estate may be nice but you still have to come out to face the city.

/

Absolutely well said. Lagos Is a "Pancaked Slum" You will hardly meet SANE Humans there no natter their wealth or status. I have been to length and breath of the Mini-Shiiithole..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.