Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77393 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bovis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nollywood actress and politician, Caroline Danjuma laments about the high traffic jams in & out banana island after paying 3billion naira for a home there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXGF9dBg0Q

Fake ass bitch - so you didn’t do your due diligence before buying the property

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
200 m naira apts full banana island
Cap

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by emmyluizzz: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Seems you did not learn anything from Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. If Abuja falls today the chaos that will follow Nationwide will consume millions of Nigerians. You have no idea what you are wishing for... Look at Iraq for example...

God bless you

exactly what I want.....shebi dey don spoil the country ....make them finished am finally..if I die no problem
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Fidelix200(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
If I heard carefully I heard "HOW CAN YOU PAY 2-3 BILLION FOR A PROPERTY AND STAY IN TRAFFIC...NOT HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ikem11(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmypure:

U know who her former hubby be ?

Musa Danjuma who's networth is 10 million dollars. Still can't buy her house of 3 billion
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ikem11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmypure:

U know who her former hubby be ?

Musa Danjuma who's networth is 40 million dollars. Still can't buy her house of 3 billion
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Misleading heading, she does not have a 3billion naira home, she is only saying they are properties worth 3billion naira in banana island.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OChimex: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion

This time, the blogger and Caro were right. I was in Banana last month, I checked land. They sell in square meter. And 1 square meter, i was told 1 million. So 1 plot of land is like 1k or so square meter. So basically land alone might gulp around 2 billion if you want like 2 plots now.

The island is good, but the exit road is poorly planned and the maintainance culture is poor. The roads are wearing out.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Bigfish121(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Money wey you go use take buy better house for the city centre for Abuja dey enjoy your life.3 billion fuvking too much to use to take buy house for lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by TheGift: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nollywood actress and politician, Caroline Danjuma laments about the high traffic jams in & out banana island after paying 3billion naira for a home there.

She had to diss Mushin people to make Her point right? She should remember there was a time when Mushin was the place to be, especially for commercial enterprises. And the thing about Banana Island is that it has been commercialized for every tom, dick , harry, ritualist, runs babes, yahoo-boys and yahoo girls. It will only get worse, with the continous developments and flooding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by TheGift: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGift:

She had to diss Mushin people to make Her point right? She should remember there was a time when Mushin was the place to be, especially for commercial enterprises. And the thing about Banana Island is that it has been commercialized for every tom, dick , harry, ritualist, runs babes, yahoo-boys and yahoo girls. It will only get worse, with the over-development and flooding.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nyanabo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
EFCC left the group chat......

Madam, Sell the house and move to Ajegunle nah and stop making noise. Btw how can an actress and a low budget politician afford a 3bn naira home? Or is she just chasing clout ?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Kurutinto(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Dont be a fool...my problem is that people like u sudnt b allowed to vote.... u definitely hv a brain defect to believe this

Caroline was married to the brother of TY Danjuma. These re people that stole and still stealing Nigeria dry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Kingcalls: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kurutinto:

Caroline was married to the brother of TY Danjuma. These re people that stole and still stealing Nigeria dry

Was married...not married...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Sewgon79(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

My friend that lady called Caroline Danjuma is rich oo. She married to Theophillus Danjuma sons and have about 2 childeen with him before they divorce. And the former husband owns an Oil well and Oil Companies. So that make her billionaire cuz she is mother to billionaire children. Do your finding very well
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Transcriber: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

There are House more expensive than that amount in banana island. I used to work with a friend who is into swimming pool maintainance and pools construction on the Island. Bro even cowry estate for Lekki get house worth more than 3 billion Naira talkless of Banana island where the Dangotes, Adenuga, Government officials and the wealthiest in Nigeria live. And one last thing these actresses live the best lives as these politicians and wealthy men are their sugar daddies.
that woman's house is not with 3 billion. See her car?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Transcriber:
that woman's house is not with 3 billion. See her car?

Don’t know about her house. But Caroline Danjuma rolls with the big whales. So don’t judge by the car she drives. Nigerian billionaires are known to waste money on these actresses. Her Ex husband is Theophilus Danjuma Son and they had kids together.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Kurutinto(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Was married...not married...

Do you have comprehension problem?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Mrsserene: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Where people dey get this kind money shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Ppp1p: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Really
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BENEAMATA: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shukwura don find baba haley ( a.k.a mr adeleke ) go banana island .

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Danniedpastor(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

And you forget she's the ex-wife of Theophilous Danjuma.

That lady is reacher than you thing. She has built an empire for herself... Google her up
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by bayelsaowei(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:
Common, she should have included purchase of an helicopter in the budget before buying the property. smiley
abi... grin...the show off these celebrities dey do dey tire person..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by lookingfly: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
EmzyT:
3 Billion?

Omoh, for my next life ehen, I must come out with Toto oo because alot of Simps are willing to spend lavishly on me even without doing anything embarassed
your toto go suffer be that grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by xrenzy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All this Nollywood actress..

Na who de give them all this money..

hardly b4 u see Nollywood actors buy house or buy better car...

All this Nollywood actress una YANNSH de work for una oooo..

mean while, I de ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
our ministers, our senators, our Governors are lavishing billions on those actress o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by 9jaGovernment: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

She no lie me sef don tire for the whole traffic.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by LINTUNE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?
guy your mumu too much,so you self believe say she fit afford house of 3bn, an unknown actress?...even otedola house no reach like that...bros rest
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by koning: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wealthy men don't live in estates. No matter what name you give it. They live in suburbs or outskirts of the city. Or they buy and develop their own Island like Sergei Brin of Google.
I know where and how I will live if I have 3 billion to spend.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by brandsoncharlie: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?
3 billion to dollars is 7million dollars, that’s American artist Wizkhalifa’s house Net worth in the USA.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ehhnn ehhnn grin grin the eternally cursed homeless bastard is here to do the only thing his creator sent him to earth to do all the days of his life until you go die enter grave grin grin
This is the only thing you will become in life if you like do Yahoo plus you no go collect shishi bcus your head no get any business with prosperity and happiness grin grin
You are failure,you are a failure ,you can never make it in life grin grin grin

Nwaboi pon dat hahahahaha beat
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
guy your mumu too much,so you self believe say she fit afford house of 3bn, an unknown actress?...even otedola house no reach like that...bros rest

whatever
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ehhnn ehhnn grin grin the eternally cursed homeless bastard is here to do the only thing his creator sent him to earth to do all the days of his life until you go die enter grave grin grin
This is the only thing you will become in life if you like do Yahoo plus you no go collect shishi bcus your head no get any business with prosperity and happiness grin grin
You are failure,you are a failure ,you can never make it in life grin grin grin

140likes.... You go wail tire oo

hahahahahahajaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.