Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77395 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Buje1987(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy

Bro Na you gan gan be big mumu Ohh ordinary my uncle own a house worth 1.5B there talk less of a rich Danjuma. And Davido just bought a land alone for 3B which he never builds yet. Baba you no sabi anything and it seems they don’t have money in your family as that guy have said to you. How much be 3B to some people I have guys worth 2b 1b we stay together
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ChristineC: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
OscarDboss:
Nigerians don’t know money again
3 billion no be 3 million ooo
Why people dey lie like this
Even rick ross mansion is almost 18 billion naira and it is a mansion
That one wey dey drive toyota dey talk say she buy house 3 Billion
are you saying naira billionaires don't drive Toyota

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Basicend: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol. . Only ex-ministers or military heads of states and politicians can pour out 3 billion for a house. .

Who does this clown think she is deceiving. . ?

Do you know what 3 billion naira is?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?

He thinks Banana island is oshodi under bridge
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Paulianfa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
I cry for this woman to fork out 3 billion...
Oh God why am I still poor? Pls ans my calls...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Transcriber: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
3 billion? grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Transcriber: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

He thinks Banana island is oshodi under bridge
that 3 billion is a blatant lie
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BeanmanX(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buje1987:

Bro Na you gan gan be big mumu Ohh ordinary my uncle own a house worth 1.5B there talk less of a rich Danjuma. And Davido just bought a land alone for 3B which he never builds yet. Baba you no sabi anything and it seems they don’t have money in your family as that guy have said to you. How much be 3B to some people I have guys worth 2b 1b we stay together
Lolx Sharap there,,,u think say everybody na mumu like u cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by treatise: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:
Common, she should have included purchase of an helicopter in the budget before buying the property. smiley
Or RPGs to bulldoze her way through.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by seanwilliam(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Mumu...u think everyone is broke like you that failed in your life abi...so u didnt hear her say 3billion naira? Abi how much do u think is house in banana island?
I doubt if you’ve ever owned 500k before . so gullible

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Henryfocoyo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy
search or get fact before you argue, her house is worth billion's in banana island. I have seen her house before okay, very big and luxurious.
This girl is not just an actress infact is been long she acted, that girl is into real estate business

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ariesbull: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
LAGOS NA JUNK YARD NAAA...WE KNOW THIS. INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CALLED IT WORST LIVABLE CITIES, MOST IMMIGRANTS JUST MAKE MONEY OFF THE CITY AND END OF THE YEAR THEY GO VACATION TO SANER PLACES
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

Omo ur lie stinks. Poor people mention huge money anyhow. 3bn naira kill you there. You're even trying to defend ur naked lies. Efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Transcriber:
that 3 billion is a blatant lie

There are House more expensive than that amount in banana island. I used to work with a friend who is into swimming pool maintainance and pools construction on the Island. Bro even cowry estate for Lekki get house worth more than 3 billion Naira talkless of Banana island where the Dangotes, Adenuga, Government officials and the wealthiest in Nigeria live. And one last thing these actresses live the best lives as these politicians and wealthy men are their sugar daddies.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by phemmyfour: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nollywood actress and politician, Caroline Danjuma laments about the high traffic jams in & out banana island after paying 3billion naira for a home there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXGF9dBg0Q
3billi paid for by your "big god"
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by SmartPolician: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:

Be calming down.

Caroline Ekanem was formerly married to TY Danjuma's younger brother. TY Danjuma is a billionaire.

That she talked about the island doesn't mean that she can afford to live there. She's a politician and Nollywood actress so she could have associates who live on that island.

Mind you, Banana Island is the most expensive place to own a property in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ike007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
But these Nigerian celebrities are like 5 and 6. Your house in banana is billion naira and this is your networth?

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by candidbabe(f): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is this not the same banana island where Linda ikeji bought a house for six hundred million naira in 2016?

How come it's now 3 billion.
Yeye dey smell
Clout chasers everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by CrownLands(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
If you can afford a N2b house, you could as well have a private helipad installed for easy movement.

Note: Me self, I get Banana Island plots to sell. I fit fix helipad or private Airport for the buyer. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin Make she try buy speed boat or helicopter ... still wonder why they have one road in and out ... hopefully Eko Atlantic won't have such wahala.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by CrownLands(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
ike007:
But these Nigerian celebrities are like 5 and 6. Your house in banana is billion naira and this is your networth?

All for the gram!
All for the attention!!
Just to show that they belong grin cry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
To me, she's not talking about the traffic, she only wanted us to understand the real amount involved to secured the property... Yeye people undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Neoteny(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wow, the privilege in her manufactured outrage is palpable.

This is nothing but rich people's problems.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Emmypure: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ikem11:
Your networth never reach 1million dollars you come say you purchase house for 3million naira.

Even if your toto na gold no man fit pay 3 billion to buy you a house just for your toto

U know who her former hubby be ?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Freelane33(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Over priced steak
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by hopexter(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy

Agbado republic yet your folks from the East won’t let Lagos rest. Terrorism in Lagos would be impossible cos of traffic. Lagos is officially the safest state in the country and the only state representing Nigeria all over the world so don’t let your hatred for Tinubu blindfold your foresight by calling Lagos trash undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Emmypure: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Who is her multi billionaire father? Please enlighten us, biko

Her ex husband is a billionaire ty danjuma brother

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by BeanmanX(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
uniquetechng:
Hers might not be up to N3bn but there are many houses in Banana Island that cost way more than N3bn , even in Ikoyi there are 1000sqm land plot that will set you back N1bn and N700m in Nicon Town .
Peter Okoye's house in Banana Island is presently worth N2bn and Adenuga's worth about N10bn .
So u too believe this lie?,,,,
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ike007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
CrownLands:

All for the gram!
All for the attention!!
Just to show that they belong grin cry

God help those that follow them o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by bemyguest(f): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
That is Lagos for you oooo.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Konjiboii: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
I dislike her voice and I hate girls that use the word seriously.. it's kinda razz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.