Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders (5452 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
For some time now some Tinubu urchins and pathetic misecrants on Nairaland have gone AWOL.

Names like; Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247 e.t.c have suddenly gone AWOL on Nairaland.

This is very strange because these guys can defend the indefensible even at the detriment of their lives like their life's depend on the 25k monthly stipends they receive.

One thing is certain, the task of defending Tinubu is a Herculean one because the more you defend, the more other issues keep popping out.

I was told by a reliable source on Nairaland that they have all been admitted at a local hospital after most of them suffered from Heart disease as a result of stress-related problem.

The Stress of defending Tinubu may lead to high blood pressure, which can pose a risk for heart attack and stroke. Is it is age, origin, real names, primary and secondary education's, his drug case abroad, number of children, his numerous corruption cases, Alpha beta, the lists are endless.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by awoniyi1236(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin angry is not easy to keep defending failure grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Bluezy13(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
The Osun disgraceful defeat of APC really weak them cheesy

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by DonNeon: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mynd44 viewing this thread already.... I know he won't hesitate to close it grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The Osun disgraceful defeat of APC really weak them cheesy
hmm...you don't mean it?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by JudgeWilson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin All of them done enter ghost mode.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is very strange because these guys can defend the indefensible even at the detriment of their lives like their life's depend on the 25k monthly stipends they receive.

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Mynd44 viewing this thread already.... I know he won't hesitate to close it grin grin
You're right!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
JudgeWilson:
wonders shall never end

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.
You earn N30k monthly for supporting APC yet you claim you give N25k tip , you must really think we are babies grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by DonNeon: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nairalanders Sabi troll Sha...grin grin...

Omo I need that 25k or 30k now... Make Tinubu, atiku or Peter obi team holla me now, I'm ready to defend the defenseless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Lori Iro

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You earn N30k monthly for supporting APC yet you claim you give N25k tip , you must really think we are babies grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They actually pay me 5k.

Sometimes they give me 2k and they’ve been owing me 25 years salary.

Obi Pandora advisors full the internet these days.

It is very easy to identify people raised with poverty.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

They actually pay me 5k.

Obi Pandora advisors full the internet these days
E pain am

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

They actually pay me 5k.

Just pray to God to give you a good job instead of wasting your time on a N30k monthly salary that won't even buy you a bag of rice

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Newton2024: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
JudgeWilson:
I think urchins like Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247, etc have opened new accounts out of shame. The defeat at Osun State shocked them to the marrow. It's just like 33KVA transformer.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Just pray to God to give you a good job instead of wasting your time on a N30k monthly salary that won't even buy you a bag of rice

Who tell you it’s even up to 30k?

Na 5k monthly and Buhari dey owe me 25 years years salary coz na half payment I dey receive since.

Shey make I send my CV/Resume to you? I need job.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Guy, abeg forgive him and spare him from Woto Woto

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Na 5k monthly and Buhari dey owe me 25 years years salary coz na half payment I dey receive since.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Newton2024:
I think urchins like Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247, etc have opened new accounts out of shame. The defeat at Osun State shocked them to the marrow. It's just like 33KVA transformer.
Why do you people just behave like kids?

If you're paid to com n sleep on Nairaland, that's your problem. Make una no dey disturb me with all this una chidish talks abeg.

I no sabi you, and I no care about your existence. Vote whoever you want in the election, I don't think there is ever a time I told you to vote for Tinubu

So I don't understand what all this name calling is for. Respect yourself abeg

Vote whoever you want, I am not stopping you neither am I begging you to vote Tinubu.

Seun your mods no go do anything while kids start opening threads and attacking and abusing people for no reason

When person reply now, your mods go carry themselves dey knack person suspension.

Abeg Seun, look into this thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Vickym1(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
U can't defend tinubu without looking or sounding stupid because u need to defend his age, name, how he made his money and his health

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I will help you get a good job only if you will admit that Tinubu is a fool and a big thief

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Seun, Mynd44 abeg this thing dey break Nairaland rules

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Why do you people just behave like kids like this sef?

If you're paid to com n sleep on Nairaland, that's your problem. Make una no dey disturb me with all this una chidish talks abeg.

I no sabi you, and I no care about your existence. Vote whoever you want in the election, I don't think there is ever a time I told you to vote for Tinubu

So I don't understand what all this name calling is for. Respect yourself abeg

Vote whoever you want, I am not stopping you neither am I begging you to vote Tinubu.

Seun your mods no go do anything while kids start opening threads and attacking and abusing people for no reason

When person reply now, your mods go carry themselves dey knack person suspension.

Abeg Seun, look into this thread.
You never see anything ! When you were shouting " On Tinubu Manhood I stand Gidigba " nkor?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Jostoman: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
They are still here but they are now using their other Monika.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

You never see anything ! When you were shouting " On Tinubu Manhood I stand Gidigba " nkor?
K
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun, Mynd44 abeg this thing dey break Nairaland rules
which rules did he break?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atrocities Perpetrated Against The Ibibio During The Biafran War / Before And After Pictures Of Oluwole Lagos / Nigeria's Sources Of Revenue - External And Internal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.