Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders (5484 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

is yam leg not better than standing on the road shouting owo mi da?

Owomida dey make cool free money o. Just stand there for the mean time, then give ticket to drivers and get cut.

But you see those fanyogo Igbo sellers, they run pass Usain bolt in traffic. They no dey get rest at all and due to excessive running, they develop yammy legs of high proportion never witnessed in the history of evolution.

If you give me that kind of job, I can curse you. Coz my 5k wey Buhari dey pay me for BMC job no require that much stress.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
hegelian:

you must always find a way to turn everything to tribal..are you all this dull?? once you have nothing to say again again, the next thing is tribal slur..na the urchin job affect una brain like that ni

Why won’t I be dull when Buhari only pay me 5k monthly and even now na half salary I dey collect.

By the way, are you also sharing job make I submit my CV. But if you find me job wey go make me get Yam leg, na Shukudi Abiamo go judge you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Owomida dey make cool free money o. Just stand there for the mean time, then give ticket to drivers and get cut.

But you see those fanyogo Igbo sellers, they run pass Usain bolt in traffic. They no dey get rest at all and due to excessive running, they develop yammy legs of high proportion never witnessed in the history of evolution.

If you give me that kind of job, I can curse you. Coz my 5k wey Buhari dey pay me for BMC job no require that much stress.
Meaning that your children and children to come will end up at the motor parks and bus stops chasing after Okada, keke marwa and Molue buses shouting owo mi da! that's a good plan for your children.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Meaning that your children and children to come will end up at the motor parks and bus stops chasing after Okada, keke marwa and Molue buses shouting owo mi da! that's a good plan for your children.

At least they go still get level pass your own children that will be hawking fanyogo while running after buses in traffic.

My own fit be like MC Oluomo, with good house and bright children blazing abroad.

While your own will eventually develop yammy leg from excessive running and they might eventually end up in ESN terrorist pot of soup because cannibalism in AfghanEastern is a thing of concern.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

At least they go still get level pass your own children that will be hawking fanyogo while running after buses in traffic.

My own fit be like MC Oluomo, with good house and bright children blazing abroad.

While your own will eventually develop yammy leg from excessive running and they might eventually end up in ESN terrorist pot of soup because cannibalism in AfghanEastern is a thing of concern.
This agbaya own don finish! he prays his son will end up as agberos on the streets of Lagos.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

This agbaya own don finish! he prays his son will end up as agberos on the streets of Lagos.

Who did I said the prayers to? Shukudi Abiamo or his highness Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Eddygourdo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dont mind those useless poverty stricken dolts. they are ashamed and running. Seun has listened to our cries. He is no longer openly partisan, he has allowed an open field to this battle. if they bring one fake news now about Obi, those urchins will come out again to start shouting. No structure, Obi will lose, obi pandora yen yen yen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Newton2024: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
abeg this thing dey break Nairaland rules
Tinubu ti lu'le grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu ti lu'le grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu ti lu'le grin
so?
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Indispensable85(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
They're all active except helinues that was suspended.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by pinkguy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
DonNeon:
Nairalanders Sabi troll Sha...grin grin...

Omo I need that 25k or 30k now... Make Tinubu, atiku or Peter obi team holla me now, I'm ready to defend the defenseless
you be Jesus ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by PavillionEnergy: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
The vawulence on this thread is epic.

Where is that mannerless vulture Griller sef?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by vincentjk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The vawulence on this thread is epic.

Where is that mannerless vulture Griller sef?

That one stopped shouting darling daddy after Nairalanders trolled him so bad last year, I pity him sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by PavillionEnergy: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
vincentjk:

That one stopped shouting darling daddy after Nairalanders trolled him so bad last year, I pity him sha

A 70 years old man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
They're all active except helinues that was suspended.
if it's true he's on suspension then that's a great news. after all, he's responsible for most people's ban on this forum.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by FullBlastLight: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.

Sharrap, there!

#25,000 no fit buy pple, how much BAT bought those his fake bishops, no be 20k som of dem tok say e giv dem? Huh?

Mumu!cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Sharrap, there!

#25,000 no fit buy pple, how much BAT bought those his fake bishops, no be 20k som of dem tok say e giv dem? Huh?

Mumu!cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
vincentjk:

First of all, 25k is too much in the eyes of a man who would feed 50 million youths with agbado and corn.

Would you feel comfortable eating these as a soldier? Be honest to yourself not me.

Second of all, if this is paid the amount you're claiming then why'd he be selling pure water and minerals with deep freezer and not living large? Abi does he look like some who tips people money at restaurants too? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Rexymania(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

hmm...you don't mean?

Awolowo sniffing portable's ass grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by VeryWickedMan: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.

Name one of these restaurants please.

$35 is a huge tip even in the US where your average lunch costs $12 which means you tipped x3 of what you ate. shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:
For some time now some Tinubu urchins and pathetic misecrants on Nairaland have gone AWOL.

Names like; Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247 e.t.c have suddenly gone AWOL on Nairaland.

This is very strange because these guys can defend the indefensible even at the detriment of their lives like their life's depend on the 25k monthly stipends they receive.

One thing is certain, the task of defending Tinubu is a Herculean one because the more you defend, the more other issues keep popping out.

I was told by a reliable source on Nairaland that they have all been admitted at a local hospital after most of them suffered from Heart disease as a result of stress-related problem.

The Stress of defending Tinubu may lead to high blood pressure, which can pose a risk for heart attack and stroke. Is it is age, origin, real names, primary and secondary education's, his drug case abroad, number of children, his numerous corruption cases, Alpha beta, the lists are endless.

It is called criminal worshipping

It is not 25k a month it was 9000 per month

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Moh247: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:
For some time now some Tinubu urchins and pathetic misecrants on Nairaland have gone AWOL.

Names like; Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247 e.t.c have suddenly gone AWOL on Nairaland.

This is very strange because these guys can defend the indefensible even at the detriment of their lives like their life's depend on the 25k monthly stipends they receive.

One thing is certain, the task of defending Tinubu is a Herculean one because the more you defend, the more other issues keep popping out.

I was told by a reliable source on Nairaland that they have all been admitted at a local hospital after most of them suffered from Heart disease as a result of stress-related problem.

The Stress of defending Tinubu may lead to high blood pressure, which can pose a risk for heart attack and stroke. Is it is age, origin, real names, primary and secondary education's, his drug case abroad, number of children, his numerous corruption cases, Alpha beta, the lists are endless.

cool

Lol

Una suppose dey happy and proud nau... Infact you should feel joy and pride since we don leave you and Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala for Nairaland to enjoy your opinions to yourself

Abi no be wetin una dey find wey dey make una curse us, insult and slander our family, call us paid troll terrorist and jihadist.... Una Ipob e-bandits don win we don leave you, and Nairaland with them Seun, Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala make una continue your ideology

If you like insult Tinubu from morning till night, curse Afonja from dawn to dusk.. If that gives you joy my brother we wish you bliss and happiness

Ire oo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

Una suppose dey happy and proud nau... Infact you should feel joy and pride since we don leave you and Sun Omj4 Domique Myn44 Lalasticlala for Nairaland to enjoy your opinions to yourself

Abi no be wetin una dey find wey dey make una curse us, insult and slander our family, call us paid troll terrorist and jihadist.... Una Ipob e-bandits don win we don leave you, and Nairaland with them Sen, Oamj Domique Myn44 Lalasticlala make una continue your ideology

If you like insult Tinubu from morning till night, curse Afonja from dawn to dusk.. If that gives you joy my brother we wish you bliss and happiness

Ire oo
baby come back please cry

please I can't do without you
cry cry cry cry
it's boring here.
na this fight dey spice things up naaa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Mrkumareze(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Newton2024:
I think urchins like Helinues, LengendHero, Parachoko, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, Mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Moh247, etc have opened new accounts out of shame. The defeat at Osun State shocked them to the marrow. It's just like 33KVA transformer.

They are mad at APC for paying Portable, a new convert Millions, leaving them on 30k monthly payment cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NLPoliceWoman: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

I was told by a reliable source on Nairaland that they have all been admitted at a local hospital after most of them suffered from Heart disease as a result of stress-related problem

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by DKM123: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's the vayolence for me..... cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NLPoliceWoman: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You earn N30k monthly for supporting APC yet you claim you give N25k tip , you must really think we are babies grin
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
And at 3:47pm last Wednesday helinues did the needful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Tochi3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You earn N30k monthly for supporting APC yet you claim you give N25k tip , you must really think we are babies grin
Lol. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi / Imo LP Guber Candidate, Achonu Condemns Brutalization Of NLC President / Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.