Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders (5486 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
No, I'm not. Even though I would not have minded. Because that would mean I'd spend less today on wigs.

Af for the one on my chest, if I don't like it, technology can remove it permanently and smoothly.

But my brother, which technology can undo the evil below? grin

Ha na wa o

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThatFairGuy1: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2022
When you're yam legged, hairy chested and to complement it, heavily bearded grin

It'll be very befitting for you grin

As for the tribal mark, all tribe have their indigenous mark including Ndi Igbo.

Seems you don't know your history, check those people who are known with IWOLO mark, they're a part of today's Ebonyi State.

Gandollar:
No, I'm not. Even though I would not have minded. Because that would mean I'd spend less today on wigs.

Af for the one on my chest, if I don't like it, technology can remove it permanently and smoothly.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
When you're yam legged, hairy chested and to complement it, heavily bearded grin

It'll be very befitting for you grin

As for the tribal mark, all tribe have their indigenous mark including Ndi Igbo.

Seems you don't know your history, check those people who are known with IWOLO mark, they're a part of today's Ebonyi State.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Ha na wa o
Thatfairguy1 approached an artist to cover his tribal marks with tattoo grin

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
Thatfairguy1 approached an artist to cover his tribal marks with tattoo grin
See finishing!

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
Thegodfather2, serious vawulence signals from this your thread. I have touched their sorest point grin
You've seriously dealt with these Tinubu urchins and pathetic misecrants on here.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:

Thatfairguy1, Gandollar has really finished you kpatakpata. if I were you, I will just take a trip to the third mainland bridge at dawn when there are no fishermen at sight in the lagoon and do the needful sharp sharp. After all, you've wasted most of your adulthood constituting nuisance on Nairaland as an urchin and pathetic misecrant.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
But you were very charitable to declare Jonathan dead and even made a coffin?

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Thatfairmguy1, Gandomllar has really finished you kpatakpata. if I were you, I will just take a trip to the third mainland bridge at dawn when there are no fishermen at sight in the lagoon and do the needful sharp sharp. After all, you've wasted most of your adulthood constituting nuisance on Nairaland as an urchin and pathetic misecrant.
Oba Lil Wayne will be waiting to perform the traditional rites. grin

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
Oba Lil Wayne will be waiting to perform the traditional rites. grin
You mean Oba Covid-19 palliatives?

Egbami ntori Olohun!

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThatFairGuy1: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eat and remain for Gandollar and co.

Agbado cassava is good for your health
ThAGodFaThEr2:

Thatfairguy1, Gandollar has really finished you kpatakpata. if I were you, I will just take a trip to the third mainland bridge at dawn when there are no fishermen at sight in the lagoon and do the needful sharp sharp. After all, you've wasted most of your adulthood constituting nuisance on Nairaland as an urchin and pathetic misecrant.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Eat and remain for Gandollar and co.

Agbado cassava is good for your health
do you love me

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThatFairGuy1: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm not ChiGAYzie sir.

NwaMamaIwota:
do you love me
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Kalashnikov49: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pic 1....When you are a Young Miscreant

Pic2....When you are a useless BMC Coordinator

Pic 3....When you are Finished , without any achievement.....

Cry an ocean...nobody reasonable give a darn!!...

LET THE VAWULENCE KWANTINUE BIKO.....

ThatFairGuy1:
I'm not ChiGAYzie sir.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Kalashnikov49: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2

We need the Vawulence to Kwantinue without stopping biko!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ThAGodFaThEr2

We need the Vawulence to Kwantinue without stopping biko!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aboi have mercy on these urchins na

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Name one of these restaurants please.

$35 is a huge tip even in the US where your average lunch costs $12 which means you tipped x3 of what you ate. shocked shocked

Lol shey you dey ment ni.

Where in the USA will you spend $12 in a restaurant? In an African restaurant here for example, even the appetizer like Suya, Asun, Snail, or chicken Suya alone don pass $12.

Now if you factor in the actual food and drinks, how exactly are you going to spend $12 for food in a restaurant?

That’s why I say most of you Obituary supporters are raised with poverty.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Kalashnikov49: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
The walking Dead they adore, must first brush its teeth, before thinking of ASSS-HOLE ROCK. Even Reno the miscreant said so..and Reno is not IPOB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Opintiwa:

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The walking Dead they adore, must first brush its teeth, before thinking of ASSS-HOLE ROCK. Even Reno the miscreant said so..and Reno is not IPOB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol shey you dey ment ni.

Where in the USA will you spend $12 in a restaurant? In an African restaurant here for example, even the appetizer like Suya, Asun, Snail, or chicken Suya alone don pass $12.

Now if you factor in the actual food and drinks, how exactly are you going to spend $12 for food in a restaurant?

That’s why I say most of you Obituary supporters are raised with poverty.
Na lie lie na him go kee you! you come online to tell lies when in reality poverty dey hammer you like KILODE
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

See finishing! grin grin grin

City Boy: President Tinubu Looking Dapper, Younger, Suave (picture) / Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine / Nigerian Unemployment Around 19.7 Percent - Finance Minister

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49