Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders (5490 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

E never still shock you abi ?

Upon all the meeting APC urchins Dey get to conquer online even with money budget you all still lost
I no even know what to say to this your mumu post.

Keep on sleeping and wining on top Nairaland, nah you sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I no even know what to say to this your mumu post.

Keep on sleeping and wining on top Nairaland, nah you sabi

Cry harder baby urchin.

Sai Obi 2023 kawai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Proudly yam legged grin

Hope you're also hairy chested tongue

Gandollar:
Oh I love yam legs! I have added another yoga regimen today called "frog pose" to futher strengthen my legs. That na today o.

The conditions of your legs might save your life in the surgery room.
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
You are truly very dull.
Are you too ashamed to admit that five years down the line, those fanyogo Usain bolt meet up with your family head (olori ebi), and buy up what's left of your ancestral land?

There's nothing to be ashamed of really because you don't need the property and you sold it to get what you need... Money... For mkpurumiri.
babe, you too wicked o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
u shouldn’t b surprised at what igbos can do again

They are at d lowest ebb in Nigeria,imagine declaring a sitting president dead because u don’t like him

What could b more unreasonable than that?

Shatap

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President.

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Cry harder baby urchin.

Sai Obi 2023 kawai
Best of luck to your candidate.
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Best of luck to your candidate.

An ISIS assassin can’t be Vice President.

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ElSudani: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai
k
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
k

I need you to cry stop using handkerchief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

I need you to cry stop using handkerchief
k
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by BATified2023: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President.

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=115174563][/quote]

Iyo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Af0nja: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Funniest thread of the month grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Proudly yam legged grin

Shatap! collect as usual make sense run leave you again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai
chai! you go kill person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

chai! you go kill person.

grin grin

We rise by uplifting APC miscreants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Rekhina(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Why do you people just behave like kids?

If you're paid to com n sleep on Nairaland, that's your problem. Make una no dey disturb me with all this una chidish talks abeg.

I no sabi you, and I no care about your existence. Vote whoever you want in the election, I don't think there is ever a time I told you to vote for Tinubu

So I don't understand what all this name calling is for. Respect yourself abeg

Vote whoever you want, I am not stopping you neither am I begging you to vote Tinubu.

Seun your mods no go do anything while kids start opening threads and attacking and abusing people for no reason

When person reply now, your mods go carry themselves dey knack person suspension.

Abeg Seun, look into this thread.
you are in pains uncle ,wipe ur tears grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Shevchenkko: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You earn N30k monthly for supporting APC yet you claim you give N25k tip , you must really think we are babies grin
He's a pathetic liar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Shevchenkko: 5:17am On Jul 29, 2022
LegendHero:

They actually pay me 5k.

Sometimes they give me 2k and they’ve been owing me 25 years salary.

Obi Pandora advisors full the internet these days.

It is very easy to identify people raised with poverty.
There's something you're missing. So many of us here are supporting Obi because he's the only one among the candidates that can liberate Nigeria. But you lots support Tinubu because of the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Rekhina:
you are in pains uncle ,wipe ur tears grin
Whatever!
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Whatever!
you never seen anything you don dey para! by next year after elections you go leave this forum japa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

you never seen anything you don dey para! by next year after elections you go leave this forum japa!
The only reason am commenting on this thread is because of the mentions am getting.

Election is 6-7 month away, so I don't know what all this mumu thread is all about.

Talk from now till tomorrow, person wey go vote Tinubu go still vote am.
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The only reason am commenting on this thread is because of the mentions am getting.

Election is 6-7 month away, so I don't know what all this mumu thread is all about.

Talk from now till tomorrow, person wey go vote Tinubu go still vote am.

if you like vote Tinubu or not, the suffering and hardship doesn't discriminate. it will surely get to you one way or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

if you like vote Tinubu or not, the suffering and hardship doesn't discriminate. it will surely get to you one way or the other.
Nah me dey fvck up dey waste my time with unreasonable people like you.
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah me dey fvck up dey waste my time with unreasonable people like you.

So, for your mind you think you dey reasonable?
if truly you get sense as small as mustard seed you won't be here supporting an 85 year old man to become President.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

So, for your mind you think you dey reasonable?
if truly you get sense as small as mustard seed you won't be here supporting an 85 year old man to become President.
k
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2022
BATified2023:
u shouldn’t b surprised at what igbos can do again

They are at d lowest ebb in Nigeria,imagine declaring a sitting president dead because u don’t like him

What could b more unreasonable than that?
But you were very charitable to declare Jonathan dead and even made a coffin?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Proudly yam legged grin

No, I'm not. Even though I would not have minded. Because that would mean I'd spend less today on wigs.

Af for the one on my chest, if I don't like it, technology can remove it permanently and smoothly.

But my brother, which technology can undo the evil below? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Thegodfather2, serious vawulence signals from this your thread. I have touched their sorest point grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New:: Emergency Meeting - Niger Deltans In London and Niger delta thread / Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics / SHOCKING REVELATIONS OF BUHARI!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.