Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders (5480 Views)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by DonNeon: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
pinkguy:
you be Jesus ?
grin grin....I'm christ-like
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Sucre6: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

You never see anything ! When you were shouting " On Tinubu Manhood I stand Gidigba " nkor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:

You never see anything ! When you were shouting " On Tinubu Manhood I stand Gidigba " nkor?
Don't mind that wailing parachoko. He used his caterpillar legs to bend Tinubus frail back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Don't mind that wailing parachoko. He used his caterpillar legs to bend Tinubus frail back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Owomida dey make cool free money o. Just stand there for the mean time, then give ticket to drivers and get cut.

But you see those fanyogo Igbo sellers, they run pass Usain bolt in traffic. They no dey get rest at all and due to excessive running, they develop yammy legs of high proportion never witnessed in the history of evolution.

If you give me that kind of job, I can curse you. Coz my 5k wey Buhari dey pay me for BMC job no require that much stress.
Elesetinrin.

Google is your friend. Check out Europeans and Americans augmenting their leg muscles with silicone.
You think we all eat agbado every day like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

At least they go still get level pass your own children that will be hawking fanyogo while running after buses in traffic.

My own fit be like MC Oluomo, with good house and bright children blazing abroad.

While your own will eventually develop yammy leg from excessive running and they might eventually end up in ESN terrorist pot of soup because cannibalism in AfghanEastern is a thing of concern.
You are truly very dull.
Are you too ashamed to admit that five years down the line, those fanyogo Usain bolt meet up with your family head (olori ebi), and buy up what's left of your ancestral land?

There's nothing to be ashamed of really because you don't need the property and you sold it to get what you need... Money... For mkpurumiri.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:

Have mercy on APC urchins ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Have mercy on APC urchins ooo
Kikikiki grin

That Agbadorian bishop tailor no try.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by ThatFairGuy1: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I know you are yam legged, just Eat more Agbado and cassava to have more yam leg.

Yam leg amaka

Gandollar:
Elesetinrin.

Google is your friend. Check out Europeans and Americans augmenting their leg muscles with silicone.
You think we all eat agbado every day like you.

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Kikikiki grin

That Agbadorian bishop tailor no try.

At all . I no blame Tinubu the foundation of the country was a Fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I know you are yam legged, just Eat more Agbado and cassava to have more yam leg.

Yam leg amaka

Oh I love yam legs! I have added another yoga regimen today called "frog pose" to futher strengthen my legs. That na today o.

The conditions of your legs might save your life in the surgery room.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Seun

Mynd44

This boys have been abusing people for no reason, and you people are not doing anything about it?

I'm so disappointed
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

At all . I no blame Tinubu the foundation of the country was a Fraud
Tinubu is a foolish desperate power monger.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun

Mynd44

This boys have been abusing people for no reason, and you people are not doing anything about it?

I'm so disappointed
Cheap blackmail. I didn't break any rules. Rather you are the one breaking the rules by not using the report button and I call on the mods to send you to bed now.

Next time, address me as Auntie Gandollar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun

Mynd44

I'm so disappointed

Shatap and wail under your bed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Parachoko, no vex for us. Your candidate is a carricature that's why.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Cheap blackmail. I didn't break any rules. Rather you are the one breaking the rules by not using the report button and I call on the mods to send you to bed now.

Next time, address me as Auntie Gandollar.
k
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
k
Correct. Orie pe!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Nah una sabi

Nah Nairaland dey give cowards like you talk
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Tinubu is a foolish desperate power monger.

Finished Lagos and the neighboring states where intelligent people are citizens no be juju be that ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah una sabi

The mumu Seun go dey read and pass now

Shatap

Sai Obi 2023 kawai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap

Sai Obi 2023 kawai
So?

Support whoever you want!
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Finished Lagos and the neighboring states where intelligent people are citizens no be juju be that ?
Are you surprised? He got to the river first and destroyed the bridge so others won't cross.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
So?

I stand on tinubu's wallet!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Parachoko: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
I stand on tinubu's wallet!
You are just behaving like a kid
Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah una sabi

You called Seun Mumu and edited it, he has been mentioned already and would see it.
Small cruise wey you for laugh over, that's why you are so bitter, tueh joor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
So?

Cry I need your tears for bathing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
Are you surprised? He got to the river first and destroyed the bridge so others won't cross.

Gbam the legacy of an ekperima

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Gandollar(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:
So? Is that an offence?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by Opintiwa: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Parachoko:

E never still shock you abi ?

Upon all the meeting APC urchins Dey get to conquer online even with money budget you all still lost

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The True Story Behind The Disappearance Of Some Nairalanders by BATified2023: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have thought IPOB terrorists would have at least changed the rubbish they regurgitate.

Is it that you people were raised with poverty that you think 25k could buy people over?

That amount is just $35 and sometimes I even give more than that as tip at the restaurant/lounge in one sitting.

Poverty mentality is really bad and ever since Obi Pandora said he receive advise from mad people, I stop engaging Obituary fans because they are actually mad people.
u shouldn’t b surprised at what igbos can do again

They are at d lowest ebb in Nigeria,imagine declaring a sitting president dead because u don’t like him

What could b more unreasonable than that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja / My Opinion On APC Senate And House Of Reps Leadership Debacle / Late Mr. James Ocholi And His Family Were Murdered Says FRSC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.