Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (5077 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Hacks4dummies: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good idea my foot!!

Her husband would still cheat on her & the sex doll with another woman. Men are polygamous dogs in nature.
thank God say your papa too na dog. Thick skull
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
This one off me o
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by unbelievablecas: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why shy never end on Earth!
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by ComrWanle02: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just imagining how the sexdoll pussy will look like undecided
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Onucs(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is arrant nonsense.

A time will come, people will no longer want to have sex with people but with machines. That is civilization ruining lives.

Jesus wept indeed!
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by somenody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Headline; man leaves wife for sex doll. says doll complains less and fvcks more. events unfolding.

buy all your fb ,ig and Twitter accounts from me.
dm o905o7759o3.
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by rickleye: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Great100000:
A woman who got tired of her boyfriend’s high libido bought him a s*x doll that looks exactly like her .

Charlotte Grey, 23, could no longer stand her boyfriend, Callum Black’s high libido before she took the decision.

The couple, of Lillington, Warwickshire, have now introduced the life-like doll – which they call Dee – into the bedroom to ‘spice things up’. And they say she has ‘set their s3x lives on fire’.

The couple – who earn a living posting content on Only Fans and TikTok began exploring the idea of a s3x doll after first contemplating a party. But Charlotte had reservations that she would get jealous if another real-life woman was in their bed.

She then purchased Callum the 1.5k doll.

The couple, who have been together for four years now treat ‘Dee’ like a real person, dressing her in white lingerie and dresses, taking her out on car rides and watching their favourite show The Inbetweeners together.

They also post s3x-tapes of themselves with Dee, as well as videos of themselves all sitting on the sofa together.

They say the reaction to Dee can be negative online but they ‘don’t care what anyone thinks’ as it ‘works for them’.

Charlotte said, ‘We were talking about spicing things up and having a party or foursome, but like most girls, I was worried I’d struggle to see Callum with another woman.

‘It was a joint decision to buy a s*x doll, but it was the best decision and has definitely improved our s*x life.

‘It’s great because Callum has a high s*x drive and if I’m not in the mood he’s got Dee there.

‘We both love experimenting with her – and she regularly joins our steamy sessions too.

‘She’s not just a doll – we’re really attached to her.

‘She’s helped to strengthen our relationship – and set our s3x lives on fire.’

https://www.adomonline.com/woman-buys-lookalike-doll-for-her-partner-to-control-his-high-libido/

Which one is the doll ?
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by rickleye: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
All you people covering your noses.
Should he rather fvck an animal ?
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Great100000: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
rickleye:

Which one is the doll ?
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by Ovulo: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Demonic forces overseas are more than the ones In Africa.

you mean the same demonic forces that helps them build aeroplane,helicopter even phone which you're currently, using to type,chat and source internet??..... undecided

I think that demonic forces is very useful and resourceful than the once we have here in Africa !....Don't you think so.

Shalom...
Re: Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) by sexdoll: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
ComrWanle02:
Just imagining how the sexdoll pussy will look like undecided

keep on imagining things until you get swallowed by the things you imagine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex / My R/ship Story...pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.