Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56522 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AyakaDunukofia: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ.

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

What falsehood is bigger than the one Tinubu personified?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Penguin2: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time, they will lose again.

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

So you already know God’s plan for 2023?

Ever heard of vox populi vox dei?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Trump won by positioning himself as an Evangelican and this also made Christians outside the USA to love him.

The mistake of Tinubu picking a Moslem Moslem ticket will sweeping OBI into aso rock.

Stop talking what you know absolutely nothing about....Trump won election based on race theory he sold to his dummy Republicans and the rest. Nobody takes him serious about religion.

So according to you,apc members will abandon their own candidate and vote another party candidate because of religion??.
How does it even sound to your hearing??.
Reason they keep telling you people to focus on trading and leave politics alone cos you guys know absolute nothing about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 1:32am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.

If I ask you to mention the 10 candidates now you will spend like 10 minutes searching Google.

PDP turned it to tribe by giving Atiku the ticket.
Tinubu tuned it to Religion by picking a Muslim.

Obi is just a Christian attending Church programs and Yiu guys are having heart attack.

Wait let campaign start and these big Churches hold their end of the year programs, Una go see real church Mobilisation.
Una never see anything yet

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

So you already know God’s plan for 2023?

Ever heard of vox populi vox dei?

I hope you will agree with this your theory when other candidate apart from your candidate is declared the winner.
I will remember this your quote.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time, they will lose again.

U what to compare GEJ era to Obi Era.
In 2015 even Christians wanted GEJ out.
Now, all Christian want APC out and they love Peter OBI.

Please cry without shedding tears

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Penguin2: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

I hope you will agree with this your theory when other candidate apart from your candidate is declared the winner.
I will remember this your quote.

Definitely!

But I hope you too make peace with it when my candidate gets declared the winner.

25 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.
Keep your vote to the ten other christians candidates
By the way you have one.

When your APC was slaughtering christians everywhere in anambra,Benue, sokoto,owoh, Abuja and all over Nigeria it was never an issue for you.
As at today Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place in world christians to live and a particular idiot is fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket in a presidential election, thank you because christians are fools.

We are fighting for our faith it is no election period.
If this is not enough warning for your evil party rigg the election.

And then you will understand how badly the christians have been pushed to the wall.

Why did your BUHARI and the northern governors abandon osinbajo and amaechi the most qualified in the primary and rather choose a liability as a candidate, because christians are incompetent?

And fools like you are talking rubbish.
Wait until campaign begins clergymen will bear the banners of ObiDatti in rallies.
Enough is enough.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Stop talking what you know absolutely nothing about....Trump won election based on race theory he sold to his dummy Republicans and the rest. Nobody takes him serious about religion.

So according to you,apc members will abandon their own candidate and vote another party candidate because of religion??.
How does it even sound to your hearing??.
Reason they keep telling you people to focus on trading and leave politics alone cos you guys know absolute nothing about.
You are not informed.

Trump positioned himself as a Pro-God, and Evangelican. That's is why he has a lot of non-US Christian supporters.

Several APC Christians are already dumping the party. Stop deceiving yourself that religion doesn't matter. It does.

Nigerians are more loyal to their religion than to any stupid party. If religion doesn't matter, Tinubu wouldn't have gone for Shettima.

His calculation was the fraud will help him win Northerner Moslem votes

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

You are not a Christian.

If supporting our religion makes us bigot, then we are proud to be bigots.

We are voting for the FAITH.

Simple

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

If I ask you to mention the 10 candidates now you will spend like 10 minutes searching Google.

PDP turned it to tribe by giving Atiku the ticket.
Tinubu tuned it to Religion by picking a Muslim.

Obi is just a Christian attending Church programs and Yiu guys are having heart attack.

Wait let campaign start and these big Churches hold their end of the year programs, Una go see real church Mobilisation.
Una never see anything yet

Give it a rest....how many of these pentecostal pastors reckon with catholics as a real Christians to begin with.
Fyi,there are many other party members among those church congregation,thinking they will now abandon their parties candidates and vote for Obi will be another wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

U what to compare GEJ era to Obi Era.
In 2015 even Christians wanted GEJ out.
Now, all Christian want APC out and they love Peter OBI.

Please cry without shedding tears
it was the christians that removed good luck Jonathan, the christians in the north central especially but this time obi is taking it.
Do you guys forget that over 9 million youths registered within just one month of obi's declaration, by Sunday the 31st it might be more 12 millions.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Definitely!

But I hope you too make peace with it when my candidate gets declared the winner.

Am already and always at peace with whatever makes sense.
I don't go about building my castle in the air..
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
it was the christians that removed good luck Jonathan, the christians in the north central especially but this time obi is taking it.
Do you guys forget that over 9 million youths registered within just one month of obi's declaration, by Sunday the 31st it might be more 12 millions.

Some of you guys are clowns....so the 9m youths are all voting for Obi and no single pdp or apc members are among them..
Una go dey alright Las las.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Give it a rest....how many of these pentecostal pastors reckon with catholics as a real Christians to begin with.
Fyi,there are many other party members among those church congregation,thinking they will now abandon their parties candidates and vote for Obi will be another wonder of the world.
hahaha haha.
You are not a Christian if are you will understand what a lesson the Muslim Muslim ticket just taught the christians every where they are in Nigeria.
Within one month
1 The Deborah blasphemy
2 Owoh mascre
3 Muslim Muslim ticket.

Are christians foolish?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:

Keep your vote to the ten other christians candidates
By the way you have one.

When your APC was slaughtering christians everywhere in anambra,Benue, sokoto,owoh, Abuja and all over Nigeria it was never an issue for you.
As at today Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place in world christians to live and a particular idiot is fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket in a presidential election, thank you because christians are fools.

We are fighting for our faith it is no election period.
If this is not enough warning for your evil party rigg the election.

And then you will understand how badly the christians have been pushed to the wall.

Why did your BUHARI and the northern governors abandon osinbajo and amaechi the most qualified in the primary and rather choose a liability as a candidate, because christians are incompetent?

And fools like you are talking rubbish.
Wait until campaign begins clergymen will bear the banners of ObiDatti in rallies.
Enough is enough.

I guess you are referring to your father regarding the "fools" comment.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Some of you guys are clowns....so the 9m youths are all voting for Obi and no single pdp or apc members are among them..
Una go dey alright Las las.
No sir but 80% stayed in the rain for many days to register because of him.
Reason it out 9million within 4 weeks , for nigerian youths who were never interested in politics before?

21 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
hahaha haha.
You are not a Christian if are you will understand what a lesson the Muslim Muslim ticket just taught the christians every where they are in Nigeria.
Within one month
1 The Deborah blasphemy
2 Owoh mascre
3 Muslim Muslim ticket.

Are christians foolish?

Those people in the south-east who are killing women and cutting out their private parts what religion do they belong to?
I know they are Biafrans because they said so themselves.
Ignorance is bliss.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

I guess you are referring to your father regarding the "fools" comment.
you are one for that hypocrisy and dumbness.

18 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

You are not informed.

Trump positioned himself as a Pro-God, and Evangelican. That's is why he has a lot of non-US Christian supporters.

Several APC Christians are already dumping the party. Stop deceiving yourself that religion doesn't matter. It does.

Nigerians are more loyal to their religion than to any stupid party. If religion doesn't matter, Tinubu wouldn't have gone for Shettima.

His calculation was the fraud will help him win Northerner Moslem votes

Funny you...so how many non US voters voted for him??.
You guys should reason with sense for once.
Tinubu calculation was based on numerical strengtht that could potentially win him an election and unfortunately that facts favors shettima and not because he derides christians.
The same reason pdp went north again to pick atiku to succeed another northerner.
It's all about winning....

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
No sir but 80% stayed in the rain for many days to register because of him.
Reason it out 9million within 4 weeks , for nigerian youths who were never interested in politics before?

The question is,,,do you have any prove that those youths registered because of Obi and 80% of them will vote him?.
That is the problem with most of you people..some of you lack emotional intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 1:58am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
you are one for that hypocrisy and dumbness.

Ninnies like you shouldn't be discussing politics.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Is sad that you haven't realise that Nigerians will for the first time in their history shun party politics to save their country .
Is like you don't understand what's going on.
Nigerians are after the death and burial of APC.

And they have seen hope, light and survival in Peter OBI.
Nigerians are going to spill blood to ensure Peter Obi becomes the president.
Just go to this street and see what's happening.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
hahaha haha.
Within one month
1 The Deborah blasphemy
2 Owoh mascre
3 Muslim Muslim ticket.

Are christians foolish?
That I use my sense and not my emotions to guide my conviction now means am not a Christian...
Okay nah...continue...as I said earlier,nobody will put religion as top priority at the polling booth on election day.
I have been in this business for long to know this.
Trying to pin Obi candidature on religion is a disaster waiting to happen..that is the point.
You guys should campaign for him as a qualified and better candidate and not because he is a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

The question is,,,do you have any prove that those youths registered because of Obi and 80% of them will vote him?.
That is the problem with most of you people..some of you lack emotional intelligence.

Which sensible youths will rush to register because of Atiku and Tinubu who has been known from the onset that they will get the ticket.

The moment it became glaring that it is either Obi or Nigerians will be left with the two evil of ATIKU and Tinubu, they had no chose than to go all out for their PVC.

Absolutely no one can trigger this mass Registration than Peter Obi alone.

You can see the excitement among the youths who are spending their money to create awareness for him even Northerners

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Is sad that you haven't realise that Nigerians will for the first time in their history shun party politics to save their country .

You can gauge the mood of the people when election is yet to take place.
Let's have an historic events to this first before making this assertion.

The question is,
Can Obi win the election based on Christian votes alone??....

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Which sensible youths will rush to register because of Atiku and Tinubu who has been known from the onset that they will get the ticket.

The moment it became glaring that it is either Obi or Nigerians will be left with the two evil of ATIKU and Tinubu, they had no chose than to go all out for their PVC.

Absolutely no one can trigger this mass Registration than Peter Obi alone.

You can see the excitement among the youths who are spending their money to create awareness for him even Northerners
Again, there's has been no precedent to this...until such happens,you can be emphatic about this your claim.its yet to be seen .
I hope some of you will not commit suicide when the result is out.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by VERDA: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.

It is your own thinking that is wonderful, abi you want to stop a Christian from visiting a church??, Which kind wahala be this again....

Yes Tinubu introduced religion into politics by choosing his candidate because he feels northern Christians are not worthy of being the vice president of Nigeria, he would rather risk a religious crisis than pick a northern Christian...that is how crazy your god is.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by VERDA: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..

Apparently Tinubu did not get this your memo cos he picked his vice based on religious grounds.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by pointblank247(m): 2:57am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.
what is wrong with visiting churches ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Ready to spill blood hun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.