Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56503 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Gospel2Day: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Peter Obi is a christian. Do you expect him to stop attending church events to please people like you?

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 and he will pay for it. PO is only playing smart by mobilizing his support base.

I am an Atiku certified campaigner and I'll vote for the FAITH. I'll vote OBI over Atiku.

I am a Christian first before being a PDP member

cheesy

You're very sensible.
May God bless and promote you in Jesus Name.
We need more people like you around.
Tribal sentiment is already making some Christians from the West support Tinubu.
I'm 100% Yoruba, but I support Peter Obi.
First, for the FAITH.
Second, for fairness and equity.
It is the turn of the South East.
The Bible says to do unto others what you want them to do unto you.
It is unfair and ungodly to exclude a whole region in our country while other regions are ruling repeatedly.
It will incite agitation for seccession, and may lead to another civil war in the future.
We, however, should let the will of God be done, whatever that is.
Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Gospel2Day: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.

Buhari visited RCCG along with Osinbajo prior to 2015 elections.
Did you condemn his visit?
Did the visit make him a bigot or fanatic?
It is a normal thing politicians do.
Even a UK PM candidate also visited RCCG London.
Did the visit turn him to a bigot and fanatic?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RommelJD: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..

History can be broken. Go and ask Tobi Amusan
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Bayyajidda(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Says a renowned Islamist ex-Mod that recently claimed to be a Christian. You go still taya las las

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RommelJD: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're very sensible.
May God bless and promote you in Jesus Name.
We need more people like you around.
Tribal sentiment is already making some Christians from the West support Tinubu.
I'm 100% Yoruba, but I support Peter Obi.
First, for the FAITH.
Second, for fairness and equity.
It is the turn of the South East.
The Bible says to do unto others what you want them to do unto you.
It is unfair and ungodly to exclude a whole region in our country while other regions are ruling repeatedly.
It will incite agitation for succession, and may lead to another civil war in the future.
We, however, should let the will of God be done, whatever that is.
Shalom.

May u live long�

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by 989900: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
The video is incomplete, Governor of Akwa Ibom, Okowa's wife, etc. were introduced before Obi; no much enthusiasm, but the moment Obi was introduced, the whole place burst-scatter!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ADBA3005(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

You have spoken sense!

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by JOemmy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
The love is really very massive hope haters like reno omokri won't commit mass suicide next year when obi become nigeria's president?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Durabest: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
We should be thinking of how to take power from the north,and southerns are here abusing a southern candidate some even said is better north continue instead of Tinubu to win.If north continue we will still be the one to shout marginalisation..
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by milkySperm(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

No, you made valid points but I disagree that it's about Christians showing any other faith anything
I have Muslim friends and we don't hold anything against the other. Peter Obi doesn't look a person that would persecute anyone on account of religion or tribe and is why he picked Yusuf as our convention demands

Let's campaign for the right course and reason please.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ada9ja(f): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

Same way Tinubu is visiting Mosques and using Muslim as Vice, how will he convince the Christian voters?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Wwwq: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Really
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ofiko123(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let the name of the lord be praised..
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ThothHermes: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.
Keep your vote. We don't need it.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AntiTerrorist: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
It seems those who hired you zombies also hired away your conscience and intelligence.

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 2:44am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
It seems those who hired you zombies also hired away your conscience and intelligence.

Ode, have you seen Tinubu pandering to Muslims like Obi is doing to Christians all over the place? You think people don't see it. You think this is something you can twist and spin?
Whoever hired you is wasting his money.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Shikini: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow ... just wow!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.
The Datti Effect still baffles me.
Why is Datti not doing his best to gather some Northern Muslim votes??
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Godsnumber1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is the beginning of joyful things to happen in Nigeria! Lord shine your light on us, give us Obi as our president come 2023 in Jesus name we pray, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.