Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56515 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by survivor10(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2022
mightyokwy:

Tinubu has been posting pictures of him in the Mosque no issue but Peter present in a church is a nightmare to you.

Don't mind the ethnocentric religious goat
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ProfOkai: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

Whoever you are, I wish I can see you physically to give you a very warm handshake. God bless for this awesome reply
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Khaleefa1804: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.
that's Tinubu. When Tinubu chose Muslim over Christians he isn't a bigot, when kwankwaso chose a pastor he isn't a bigot. You are just being an hypocrite. Peter Obi should not respond to invitation so u can masturbate in peace right?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2022
CBR100:

Oohk, because dey ar fools abi
With all the hatred and abuse towards their religion, there only way to react is by voting obi
shut up you bandit, nobody abuse Islam, civilization should open your eyes that religion shouldn't be a determinant of human existence, people who hid under religion to papetrate evil live to regret thier action at long run
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Khaleefa1804: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck
Lols...I love the taste of your tears. Then it was a 2 man show, nows it's a 4 man show. One Christians 3 Muslims. Except you think people will vote those who have impoverish them for the last 7 years.

Affliction shall not rise again
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IbileIfe: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
kingsways:
Something is about happen

God has remembered Nigeria

Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing
You don't know God.
Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by lomprico(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.

Which part of your chest is paining you the most? grin
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Onyennaaaa(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Is Atiku and Tinubu not going to mosque to pray?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ProfOkai: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
jimetagambo:
They are already turning this thing to Christian vs Muslim election grin

When you look at the whole APC structure, come back to correct yourself for this unlearned statement. President Muslim, senate President, House of rep, chairman of party, presidential candidate and vice all Muslims. Minister of finance ..Muslim.....you continue doing the counting.. .
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew for you

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by bitplanet(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Yes nobody is complaining, why should they??
RaptObserver:
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by bitplanet(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Wake up Bro...
jimetagambo:
They are already turning this thing to Christian vs Muslim election grin
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Khaleefa1804: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Give it a rest....how many of these pentecostal pastors reckon with catholics as a real Christians to begin with.
Fyi,there are many other party members among those church congregation,thinking they will now abandon their parties candidates and vote for Obi will be another wonder of the world.
so dunamis is catholic?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2022
That is why it's called history. History will be made in 2023 and Peter Obi will be first to achieve that.
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by hohafrank(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
Who is preventing Tinubu from visiting Churches.Is he not a bishop?He can be visiting the churches of those bishops that were present at the unavailing of his VP.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CBR100: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up you bandit, nobody abuse Islam, civilization should open your eyes that religion shouldn't be a determinant of human existence, people who hid under religion to papetrate evil live to regret thier action at long run

Lol, headslammer dat u ppl shout looks lyk praises to you abi, or bandit and terrorist u can north looks lyk good name
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ndidibabe(f): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Assistant prayer coordinator..
Thats me.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by noisy45(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Una go dey give unaself false hope, I wonder where you guys intends to get votes for Tinubu.

Put calls around the country, Tinubu is only popular among APC politicians.

Go to North they are decamping from APC on daily basis.

This election is Bewteen Atiku and Obi, mark it somewhere.

Una eyes go clear even before election month, make campaign start.. You will understand better.

From the look of things Atiku may likely step aside and collapse structure for Peter Obi. Obasanjo, Jonathan pressure is on Atiku to step aside as I speak. I'm a PDP man i know what I'm saying that's why atiku is not taking this election seriously.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Cincinnatus: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

When Jagaban was seen praying in the Mosque, did you raise an eyebrow?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

he will visit Muslim soon
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by BigBen23(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Sorry, when is Shiloh again?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RaptObserver: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Cincinnatus:

When Jagaban was seen praying in the Mosque, did you raise an eyebrow?

What makes you think I support Tinubu? There re other candidates you know
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by pquaver(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2022
kingsways:
Something is about happen

God has remembered Nigeria

Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing

Yes but tomorrow don't accuse northerns, Tinubu or Buhari of the religious division.. Jonathan started it obi continues
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by opeldavid: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..

U no get sense.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
I’ve met a lot of stupid people in all my journeys all over the world, but none more stupid than the Bigoted Nigerian. Of the lot, the stupidest was the Nigerian Christian.
Says a Yoruba Moslem that refused to support a more competent Osinbanjo because of religion.

Your vile tantrums will not stop us from Mobilizing and voting against moslem moslem ticket.

cheesy
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Biingoo: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2022
obyrich:
Please ask Tinubu to visit the same churches. The door is open to all. When did it become a crime for a Christian to visit churches. Let Tinubu or Shetima visit the churches of the '30 bishops'. We want to compare and contrast grin
Lmfao
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by 2tpick: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Only on social media
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Wrong indeed your BAT brought imposters. .

Fake bishops and pastors..Agberos from under bridge of Lagos... U didn't see anything wrong there... Can a xtian try faking an Imam if they wilk not kill people.... u didn't see anything wrong right..

If God reason your mata... nobody go warn u oooo
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2022
livinbygrace:

All this won’t work and there won’t be any election in 2023.Quote me anywhere.

Are u boko...Bandits or Terrorist infomat..?

Those are the things that dont want elections!!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Grandmeister(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

U what to compare GEJ era to Obi Era.
In 2015 even Christians wanted GEJ out.
Now, all Christian want APC out and they love Peter OBI.

Please cry without shedding tears
And Buhari barely won. They've underestimated the Christian votes in this country because of 2015. They're in for a rude awakening.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by samuelson06(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.

Even if they don't even divide Muslim votes, Muslims are not more than Christians in Nigeria. That's a fact.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Will shall revive this nation again By the grace of father in heaven
UAE people no get 2 head

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.