Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56495 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Akharmony: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Oppoition party wont like this. .

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by almelo3: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
2015 is different from 2022 atleast in 2015 Osibanjo has much appeal to the Church because of RCCG
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by EricT: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
You got it absolutely wrong bro.,
Let's get back to 2011, it was this same move that got GEJ elected despite massive opposition from the North and Muslims led by Bihari from opposition and Atiku from within (PDP). I am talking to you from real ground experience as I was in KANO at that time and actively participated in electoral process. Or have you forgotten that crisis even ensued in the North because they couldn't understand why Bihari couldn't win in 2011.

Coming to 2015 that you referred to. Have you forgotten that the same technique was employed by APC? That's what brought about Prof Yemi Osinbajo because he was a STRONG PASTOR in RCCG in order to counter votes that GEJ could harness from Christian populace.

Also, everyone was fed up with GEJ then including even his tribal men and people of his faith. So pls and pls the dynamics of 2015 and 2023 are totally different.

Bottom line, may GOD alone give us man after HIS heart in 2023.

Sukiyo

maybet081:
Omoh is finhed.
The passion is so uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is struggling today. Preferring someone like Tinubu to Peter Obi says it all.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Funny you...so how many non US voters voted for him??.
You guys should reason with sense for once.
Tinubu calculation was based on numerical strengtht that could potentially win him an election and unfortunately that facts favors shettima and not because he derides christians.
The same reason pdp went north again to pick atiku to succeed another northerner.
It's all about winning....
I said non-US Christian supporters not voters.

The choice of Shettima is 100% religion-influenced. If it's about politics, he should be going for the current SGF or Plateau state governor for political-correctness.

He knew none of those options will guarantee him northern Moslem votes.

If it's about competence, even El Rufai is more qualified than Shettima. He didn't consider that option because El Rufai is not popular among Moslems and Christians.

Not running with El Rufai is also more religious than political

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by aluyapreston: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.

Blood liar. you can never be a Christian. You are just an Ignorant arrogant idiot that does not care about the dangers people in Southern Kaduna are facing. You are a moslem or a Yoruba idiot that have no compassion. Don't worry, the bandits that these governments have installed will wipe you and your family off this earth. Have you lost a loved one in your life because of this government? Devil will punish will you and your family this wicked soul. You don't know the hope that this gives us. We are tired of being killed and we need a president that will fight the eveil forces with real intent.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2022
See some Hausa women shouting in our place yesterday here in Potiskum (Yobe state) when they saw PO on screen. They grabbed their noses and was making high-pitches sounds yeeererererererererre! I was awed. Yasir; a Fulani guy said, gaskiya dis guy fon win d election kwatakwata walahi. I just d laff. It's great to be real.
Peter has never pushed drugs. He don't have a hand in agbero or thuggery. He don't embezzle money. He's learned to the highest. What else do we need.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by mightyokwy(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.
Tinubu has been posting pictures of him in the Mosque no issue but Peter present in a church is a nightmare to you.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Elidrisy20: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson
what lesson? Christianizing Nigeria or breaking Nigeria?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by fredpeter(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I thought you had sense. Jonathan and peter obi no be the same grace dey carry remember that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Durabest: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes Christains are 50% population in Nigeria, let Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso share muslim votes
ahahahaha 50% you said,na for your mama one room you stay do the caculations,and if you go by that INEC and the president if they chose to play you out base on religious arrangement what do you think can safe you?you can't do shit once you try rubbish you will chose the way you know will be easy.....
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by opeldavid: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
I can see the wind blowing in favour of Peter Obi...Peter Obi is pulling crowd gradually.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by marv1: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu hatred for Christians will lead to an end of his political ambition in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

PERIOD......
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2022
I shed tears watching this video.Nigerians are truly going through hell.For the first time,I have seen someone the people truly loves.he didn't even say a word.Even if he doesn't win..He has won millions of heart priceless.. without money.This is what we call True Love.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Why would any sensible person complain about that after seeing what APC is planning.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
IduNaOba:
Mad oooo
No shí shí given
See shout o
All naija artiste combined can't get this kind of shout.
One man
Without monetary inducement dey get this kind hype woto woto
Like it's nothing.

If them RIG this polls naija Don finish be that.
You don't know how corrupt nigeria is, the nigerian system is so corrupt that they will rig this coming election it would be their greatest achievement. They are afraid that Obi will expose them, Obi will overahaul the whole system, so they will do anything, i mean, anything to stop Obi.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Lightorder: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
But you are.

Who complained when Tinubu went to Redeemed church few weeks ago ? Even though he still turned the outcome to wayo .

Tell your Tinubu to be straight and avoid fakes. He is an old man who should be very close to his grave , naturally
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by masui(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You need to watch the video. You cant behold it

Seriously. Even as the woman dey beg them say e don do. They kept hailing
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by jaggabban: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter Obi is live at the Dunamis Glory Dome Abuja, as Dr. Pst. Enenche holds Judgemental praise conference for Nigeria.

Dr Becky Eneche introduce him to the congratulations.
You need to see the shout of joy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covfZuKDM_0
grin I laff in light waving. I can bet anything, PO and Kwankwaso will drag 3rd position
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by elijahkayode(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Lightorder: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

Epic
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Lightorder: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
hedonido:
Incredible stuff. Especially when you consider that he isn't paying/bribing/compromising anyone to do any of this.
I am telling you !!!!!!!!
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Khaleefa1804: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
are you a bastard?

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RealTalkNoBull: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

So it’s Christians vs Muslims now? I always say Christians are the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria after Ibos.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Lightorder: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.
oga mi , sense no go kill you
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RealTalkNoBull: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu hatred for Christians will lead to an end of his political ambition in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided
That’s why his wife is a Christian?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RealTalkNoBull: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Peter Obi is a christian. Do you expect him to stop attending church events to please people like you?

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 and he will pay for it. PO is only playing smart by mobilizing his support base.

I am an Atiku certified campaigner and I'll vote for the FAITH. I'll vote OBI over Atiku.

I am a Christian first before being a PDP member

cheesy
I’ve met a lot of stupid people in all my journeys all over the world, but none more stupid than the Bigoted Nigerian. Of the lot, the stupidest was the Nigerian Christian.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by LordOfTheGame: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
The time to tell these marauding blood sucking demons that we own the land, we're the indigenous people is now. The fulanis have been taking us for granted, killing and maiming us with impunity because we allowed them into our space.
We are taking back our country and Peter Obi is going to be our president.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Cigarini: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
kingsways:
Something is about happen

God has remembered Nigeria

Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing

I will sell my house here in the UK and move back to Nigeria if Peter Obi wins. The love I have for this man increases every day. For your information I am from Yoruba. Let's say NO to tribal politics.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Khaleefa1804: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..
because it has always been a 2 man show. Now it's 4 man 3 muslim one Christian
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
bilangha:

you can start going to churches

Now this is funny cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Sowore Reveals New Police Salary, Says No Policeman Should Earn Less Than N100k / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.