Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,644 members, 7,834,120 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (10453 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
Na you sabi. Just watchout! Miracle galore, 24 hours on the 32nd december. just for iice.

Please tell nairalanders and everyone out there not to bury their deaths, or take their sicks to hospital, those wishing to pass exam must not read that day! If you need job don't bother to apply for job that day. And if you just need an angel for a wife, Keep a date with God. We shall do the undoable. your miracle is just on the 32nd. This is not a joke. It won't happen only if the day never come.

Nkan taawi fogbo logbo gbo,
nkan taawi fogba logba gba,
kulikuli ni shawo kulikuli,
epa ni shawo epa, ojo ti gaari bako so mi loma wu,

By the the grace of yarobi, the jehovah, olodumare chinneke;

your joy would have mulplier effect, blessing in geometrical increament are heading your home right now!

Wait, are you reading?

You miracle is nearer than you thought!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
This is serious! You are gradually tranforming to a pastor. Your creed didn't tell us anything about this. Do you also see vision and speaks in tongue, Dr mirror?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2007
fatty27,
who said I am a pastor? Keep dreaming! I am just being me Bobo fatty
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2007
So what are you turning nairaland into? From mirror to miracle?

I have a feeling you are in the wrong vocation if you aint into pastoring. Just imagine how large a crowd you could pull by merely raising up two dead men. I notice one thing though, you have not posted anything on religion section, why? That is a perfect home for a crusader like you. What do you think, Ola?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2007
Why should I bother my head about making a career of pastoring? And why must I post a thread a religion section when I have no nerve for sectarian argument? Jesus Christ didn't make a career of pastoring neither did Paul. Muhamemd didn't earn a living through his missionary either. So my feeling regarding those people calling themselves men of God still rip off their already impoverished and hapless fellowers is that of disdain and revulsion. I didn't hate their persons but their jobs. They are doing well though. Honestly, without those miracle workers, over half of the world population would be regular guest at mental clinics. We must give them their due for shouldering the world mental and spiritual problems. But, when they turn it into a money spinning venture, the gate is now open for crooks to enter. And guess what? Some of them invokes the power of the devil to serve God!

Fatty27,count me out of that section.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2007
well

i like to belive i wont

play the tyrant no more grin

granma awww

you dint even ask after me cry

olanajim

what dimenson are you bringing into this?

i see i dint get adequate response on

the different kinda of missus

gran ma

come to think of it

i dont even know where you stay
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2007
Ariblaze,
How are you doing? I gave you reply cum question. Maybe I missed out one or two points. I am sorry. So what is the question I failed to answer?

What dimension am I going? I am on course. The topic just drifted to that angle.

So what is your question? I hope it won't empty my brain?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2007
empty brain(lol)

patronising me wont get you anything

and yeah i would like to know what 3 criterias

you would want in a lady

go look up my post.

but in the meantime\\

give me your objective take on the 11 types of women
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2007
Patronage you? Are you hoarding a mechandise? Anyway, I take that as a joke.

I think we should pick it one by one. There is a difference between 3 things I want in a lady and 11 kind of women. I suggest one topic at a time. The trouble is where I have more questions begging for answer with no specific priority, I am at liberty to pick whichever that come to mind. Sorry if I seem to overlook any. We shall eventually treat everything. What do you think?

If you agree kindly copy and paste the 11 types of women again. It is long so don't expect a simple reply. As for what I want in ladies. That is simple. But let treat the other topics before then.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2007
i feel so silly doing this (cos its in this same thread)

but to humor you

1. Ms. Gold-Digger

Advantages
a. You have someone to manage your money.
b. She always looks good.
c. She makes your other boys jealous.
d. She makes you look good.
Disadvantages
a. When you get broke she'll be gone and take what you have left.
b. She makes sure she has a child by you to sue you for child support.
c. Once your boy comes up she'll be on his arm the next day.

2. Ms. Freak (secret lover)

Advantages
a. She knows all the right positions.
b. She'll try everything more than once.
c. You're never unsatisfied.
d. She'll do all the things your girl won't do.
e. She doesn't mind being your freak, as long as she catches one too.
Disadvantages
a. Eventually, because she's a female, she'll end up catching feelings.
b. She starts to act like she's your "main".
c. She messes with ya boy and act like you in the wrong for telling that she's a freak.
d. Eventually her stuff gets old. And you need a replacement.

3. Ms. Independent

Advantages
a. You don't have to worry about buying her anything. She got it.
b. She's intelligent, sassy, confident and determined.
c. She's great for (business) conversation.
d. She keeps it real and has goals.
e. She knows how to please a man.
Disadvantages
a. She will continuously let you know, that she can handle it on her own.
b. She will eventually say forget you and get a Love Machine.
c. She will consider you another one her play toys, or goals.

4. Ms. Dyme

Advantages
a. She's top of the line.
b. She stays looking like a fantasy.
c. She has the body of a goddess with the face to match.
d. She considers herself a "model"
e. All the girls envy her, but she doesn't care.
Disadvantages
a. She's superficial. She cares only about her looks.
b. She honestly lacks confidence and will annoy you about the way she looks.
c. She's probably dumb as hell and if she's not her personality is dry.
d. You have to constantly keep your game up because every kat is going to try to get her.

5. Ms. Tomboy

Advantages
a. She's cool and laid back.
b. She'll be willing to play rough with you.
c. Of course, she loves sports.
d. Her body is athletically divine.
e. She's easy to talk to and fun to be around.
f. She's a diamond in the rough.
Disadvantages
a. She'll remind you too much of your boy.
b. She might not want to change her appearance.
c. She might actually beat you in basketball, football and track.

6. Ms. Ghetto

Advantages
a. She's not afraid of any other female or male. She will fight to keep you.
b. She's down for you. She'll be there to bail you out of jail.
c. She's always stays fresh.
d. She can cook up a storm. She can make the best out of a bad situation.
e. She keeps it real and keeps you satisfied.
Disadvantages
a. She doesn't know how to act in public.
b. Your mom can't stand her.
c. You get into it with her every other second.
d. She's willing to fight another girl looking at you PERIOD!!!!.
e. Her weave colors are distracting and her vocabulary is minimal .

7. Ms. Good Girl

Advantages
a. She's always there for you.
b. She's intelligent, classy, kind, sweet and cool.
c. Your mother loves her.
d. You can see yourself falling in love with her.
e. You are her first everything.
f. She makes you feel like a man.
g. 8/10 you will be her first sex partner
Disadvantages
a. She's an A or B situation either: A. You're not going to get any until ya'll are married or she will make you wait A LONG TIME or at least till he feel like you really like her and not just tryin to get some, or, B. She said she never done it she said she never tried she's sitting there telling a lie.

8. Ms. Main

Advantages
a. She is the one you respect.
b. She probably may know about the others but might not care.
c. She has all the qualities you want in a female.
d. You've been with her forever.
Disadvantages
a. She starts getting very suspicious and calls you every moment.
b. She will devise a plan to catch you in your act and then kick your ass.

9. Ms. Psycho

Advantages
a. She's fun and spontaneous.
b. She's down to earth.
c. She loves you unconditionally.
d. Everything about her is too good to be true. So everyone loves her.
e. She makes you feel loved.
Disadvantages
a. Don't you break up with her. She will stalk your ass.
b. She keeps pictures of you everywhere and knows everything about you.
c. She can manipulate the hell out of you.
d. She will consider herself wifey even if she may just be that chick on the side.
e. Messing with her can make your life a living hell.

10. Ms. I have a Man.

Advantages
a. She may have a man but she'll mess with you anyway.
b. She looks good.
c. You have an intense night of passion with her.
Disadvantages
a. She'll always come crying to you about the problems with her man.
b. She'll get you caught up and then leave you anyway for her man.
c. If you piss her off she'll get her man to come beat your ass.
d. She'll unofficially make you her man once she gets pissed off at her real man.

11. Ms. Tease

Advantages
a. She's tempting and a nice piece of eye candy.
b. She's intelligent, athletic, respectable and SEXXXXXXY.
c. She knows how to turn you on without touching you.
d. Everything she does is just so sensual.
e. She can bring you to that point and make you wait to get it.
f. Every time you see her you catch a mini orgasm.
g. Every kat wants her cause she's so mysterious and that makes you want to get her first.
Disadvantages
a. NO matter what you think or do you never get it.
b. She probably has a long distance boyfriend somewhere that you will never know about.
c. She gets you hard and leaves you like that. (Unbearable)

12. MRS. RIGHT

Advantages
a. She is not sexy, fine, or a dyme but she is BEAUTIFUL and therefore encompasses all of these descriptions.
b. She is intelligent, sassy, funny, outgoing, determined, strong and classy.
c. She can cook or at least order a meal that is just like your mother's.
d. Her personality is just as beautiful as her body.
e. She believes in God and follows his virtues.
f. She knows that a relationship requires a 200% quota yet she gives her man an extra 10%.
g. She can please her man in anyway. Mentally, Spiritually, and Sexually.
h. She makes you recognize your full potential as a man and completes you.
i. She's always there for, no matter what your dreams are.
j. She's not afraid to tell you the truth and set you straight.
k. You can talk to her and confide in her, she's your best friend.
l. You love being around her more than your boys.
m. You can share your most intimate moments with her without sex.
n. You can have a bad argument with her and then have the BEST Mind Numbing and passionate love making fest ever.
o. She's always willing to find a way to work out your problems and will often take most of your shit. But she's also intelligent enough to leave.
p. She's nothing like any other girls you've met. She's your woman. THE RIGHT ONE
Disadvantage: You've probably met her, or had her in your life but got too consumed with Mrs 1- Mrs 11 that you let her go !
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2007
ariblaze:

well

i like to believe i wont

play the tyrant no more grin

granma awww

you dint even ask after me cry

olanajim

what dimenson are you bringing into this?

i see i dint get adequate response on

the different kind of of missus

gran ma

come to think of it

i don't even know where you stay

Grandson!
Awww. . .where have you been? undecided
Hope you good cheesy
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2007
no happy with you gran ma
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2007
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2007
Ariblaze,

you did a good job pasting the thread again. You didn't humour me at all. You did what everyone had been doing while quoting others. Even iice did the same above. So, you are not silly but smart. You are reasonable. I love you.

I would pick them one by one.

Ms Gold digger:
would eventually dig a grave for her happiness and joy. The illgotten treasures she had been saving would later block her her heart, making her unable to feel real love.

I don't do business with gold digger, but I know alot to avoid them when they set their eyes on me as the target. They are just like football in the hands of players and therefore need no sympathy.

Ms Freak is playing with heartbreak. AIDS and black eyes await her coming if she stay secret. She would reap the fruit of her labour. If she didn't snatch men, she may be lucky to get a home. But, if the man is already married, she is playing with fire. I had once had business dealing with Ms Freak, so I know what they could be. If she break your heart no would believe you ever cross her path.
They are not for me!

Ms Independent:
Good for lazy men. At time domineering. They don't stay long in relationships. Single parents, sugar mummy, are candidates here. Their best match would be a gold digger, or someone with either crazy humour or fat pocket.

I can handle them, but one must be careful not to get a husband puncher.

Others to come later.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by chiegemba(f): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2007
@ Ola; i c you're really holdin up your thread grin "thumbs up 2 u" wink . . . Been a while so how r u doin?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2007
I am bubbling. Happier than ever. And you, hope you are refreshed for a new week?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by chiegemba(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2007
olanajim:

I am bubbling. Happier than ever. And you, hope you are refreshed for a new week?
guess so! good 2 know dat u r happier than ever wink grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2007
I hope you contracted the Bug? The Happy Bug. Life is beautiful when you live on secured side. No heart to break, and none to mess yours; No worry, No fear. Just me and the living one doing our thing. My happiness is non negotiable!

I am optimistic that you are getting the "happy Bug" if you haven't yet!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by chiegemba(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2007
olanajim:

I hope you contracted the Bug? The Happy Bug. Life is beautiful when you live on secured side. No heart to break, and none to mess yours; No worry, No fear. Just me and the living one doing our thing. My happiness is non negotiable!

I am optimistic that you are getting the "happy Bug" if you haven't yet!

No Worries! Didnt need 2 contract d "Happy Bug" cos i was d first dat got stung by it b4 it became a happy bug spreading d happiness all over d universe wink grin cheesy
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2007
Happy Bug?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2007
Why not a virus? It spread faster!
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
ariblaze:

awww. . .what now grandson? undecided
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2007
You are reasonable. I love you

*****clears throat*****

i feel you too
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2007
So is my reply fit those parts I tackled? Would you rather want me go through everything, Ariblaze?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2007
So is my reply fit those parts I tackled? Would you rather want me go through everything, Ariblaze?
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by chiegemba(f): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Ola; How body? grin " Hope u still have d sting of d happy bug in u tongue grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by jayvin01: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2007

Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
please tackle it all grin
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by fatty27: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2007
Why must he tackle it all? Yu did not comment on the one he had outlined.

As for me, I love the Miss Freak, at least nobody would believe her if she say I impregnate her. My fear is that she may well be having a bout with other men and give me STI. However, they can be cheap to bulala. I have two of them. I just hope my wife is not reading this. She didn't deserve it though.

I disagree with you that you could have lost the Miss Right while devoting time to Miss 1-11. I found my Miss Right and she is here. Her only problem is the sex. She is lazy in bed.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by ariblaze(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2007
Why must he tackle it all? Yu did not comment on the one he had outlined.

where did that come fromĀ 
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by Lamod: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
My Creed:

Love Your neighbour and treat them nicely.

My ideology:

to life a day at a time. And to live today as if I would die tomorow.

I believe this spirit would enable me achieve my goals and eliminate spirit of procrastination just as it would make my life one full of interesting activities.
Re: Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? by olanajim(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2007
Live a day at a time? Hmmmm that is a sound ideology.

What does it mean to you and how do you ensure that you remains focus in the midst of distractors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Men's Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.